What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Great Works Draft (1 Viewer)

But this morning, thanks probably to flysack, I woke up and discovered that I had turned into a cockroach. My wife is faintly annoyed by this development.
I suggest pointing out that six 8 inch limbs > one 3 inch penis.GB and good luck. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-pick for Battery

29.16 Studs N Duds (Wildcard)

Hi folk, i hope you enjoyin you day or week, whichever one you is on. I have important announce to make. I think you all remember a few year ago I write a book names "Hector, he motorcycle and teh juice". People really like it and it was big hit. Now after a few year i have decide to write another book. The book is names "....AND THEN THERE IS JUICE". It is alot like teh book about Hector but this one go a little bit deeper. I would call this one more of a motional journeys of a man who learn how to overcome obsticals. Teh book is about a man names Rhymes McJuice. Rhymes go around town and he make juice with all different ladies, kinda like what hector do. But what different about him is that before he start makin juice he say a rhymes. Then right before teh juice come out, he say another rhymes. So here's where it get crazy. Rhymes McJuice have a sexuals difunction because now he say rhymes all teh time, by accident. When he was child when he say a rhymes it was followed by love maken and then another rhyme and then juice come out. Period. No if ander but. People knews that if Rhymes McJuice say a rhymes, hold on teh something lady because you about to get juice. Now rhymes is at teh crosswords. He is makin invertant rhymes and things is slippin away. He need help and this book is about him gettin better, gettin back on teh horses and all he adventures along a way. I let you read first chatper and i hope you enjoy it and go to you bookstore and buy copy. Without furthera do i present Rhymes McJuice in...AND THEN THERE IS JUICE.

....AND THEN THERE IS JUICE

by Studs

copywrights canawit kleebee 2009 (all reserves)

About the arthor

IPB Image

Studs and duds has written one other book names Hector, he motorcycle and Teh Juice. It was a critic success and rolling stones magazines call it, "an exciting aventure about a man names hector who ride his motorcycle and makes juice with all different ladies. It is real good."

Other than writing books studs and duds works in a kite factory where he's is viewed by his coworkers as someone who work real hard but also find time to laugh and "just be a regular people". He also work as modrator first at e then most recently as senior modrator at purr and woofs, a message boards where people talk about they pets. The people and animal who post there is real nice and they say studs is real nice and is "greatest modrator in history of a world". Studs and dud live in united state with he dog names Jimmy ####s.

CHAPERT 1: LAUNDRY DAY

There is a man in a town that every lady know. They hear of him when they grow up. They gramma tell them tales of a man who was born with only one purpose in he life. Fathers tell they daughters to watch both ways cross teh street, to eat they green beans and to be on look out for one man in town. It is a man who do only one thing. He do not eat, he do not sleep. He do not play baseballs, he do not watch movie. While you is drinkin morning coffees, he is not. He waiting. He is thinkin. And he ready to do what he is born to do, say a rhymes and make juice. He is Rhymes McJuice and today he is doin he laundry and he is real sad.

I know you all remember teh story of terminator. Terminator only worry about one thing, to get that lady and to make sure she don't make juice with that guy so she dont make child who fight against machines. That is all he care about. Well Rhymes mcJuice is esactly like terminator except for one thing, instead of wanting to find that lady, he want to say a rhymes and then make juice with ALL teh lady. That is what he do. You still don't get it, do you? He'll find those lady. That's what he do. It's all he do! You can't stop him. He'll wait for teh lady. He'll say he rhyme and then it will be like a wild animals in a heat.

I knews what you thinkin....if all Rhymes McJuice do is make a rhymes and then make juice...why is he doin he laundry? This is real good question, but it have a simple answer. Clean clothes is all part of a trap. If he clothes was dirty, there is no way lady go near him. If he clothes is clean, well, possibilty is endless.

Now I also knews what else you thinkin. Why is he sad? Why would anyone be sad if they make juice with all of the lady in a town? There is another simple answer to that. Rhymes McJuice has to say rhyme just before love makes. That is who he is. That is what he do. Now, here is problem. He has been sayin rhymes by accident, even when he is not want makin juice. Example: he is at library (readin about females mating habits because he is always tryin to improve and makin plots) and he go to check book out. Teh libraran say "please bring teh book back in 2 week." And Rhymes says, "I will bring it back then, hey look it is quarter of ten". And then both he and libraran freeze. She think to she self.."is this that guy names Rhymes McJuice? I hear about him growing up and I know that if he say a rhymes, I will get juice." And Rhymes freeze and think to heself "oh no, I didn't mean to say that, I wasn't trying to make a rhymes. Inside my head feel like grandfathered clock makin chimes." Oh no. See how bad it is? he is even make rhymes in his head now. He is at teh end of a rope and he don't know what to do.

So here we are today. Rhymes McJuice is doin he laundry and he have tear in a eye. "I need help" he whisper soft to heself. Just then a lady come over to him. She see that he is real down. She say, "escuse me, I sorry to bother you but you look so sad. What is you problem?" Rhymes don't look up and just start talkin. "I can't tell you. Because I am friad that when I tell I will tell you with a rhyme and then god knews what will happen." Teh lady scracth head, "I don't get it." And Rhymes look up at her and say real soft. "I am Rhymes McJuice."

Teh lady get all serioused and take a step back. She has heard about this man her whole life and she knews that one faults rhymes and she gonna be naked and lovemaking. She swallow hard and stutter, "I, I, I have heard about you. I, I am s,s,ssorry to bother you." Rhymes stop her. "Please, it is OK." He stand up. "I know what you have heard but now I am only interested in fixing my problem. Trust me, if I wanted to make teh juice, I would have made my rhyme and there would already be juice everywhere. Can you help me?" She is hesitate. What should she do? can she trust this man? Can she trust a man who only purpose in he life is to rhyme and make juice? She decide to throw caution in a wind and she gonna help this man, after all he is humand beings too.

"I will help you. Tell me you problem." She say.

"When I was child teh life was so much simpler." He stare at clothes goin around in a dryers. "It used to be I see a lady, I make a rhyme, we start make love, I say another rhyme and then there is juice. It was that easy. And when it was over teh process would start all over again, round and round (points) like a clothes in a dryers. Now I say rhyme when I don't wanna make a juice. I can't help it. I just say a rhymes at teh worst times and it make everyone nervoused. I really knews I have problem when I tell my dog names Kanipples, 'here is you food, you is a real good dude.' And then Kanipples look up at me with terror in he little dog eyes thinkin that I gonna give him juice. That is when I knew I have cross a line. If I EVER make a juice with animal, well, that is somethin that I can't even think about. It is somnethin that I probly would jump off a bridge for." He blow out. He is really let he soul out for a lady to see and she is touched.

She say "That is real terrible. Maybe, maybe there is doctor that can help. Maybe I can help you find that doctor." And Rhymes say "Really? That is real great! Let's do this right way because I can't wait!" Oh, no. He's done it again. They freeze. Rhymes has made a rhymes. Teh lady stand very still. She say, "Are, are you going to...are you.." And Rhymes interupt her, "No, see what I am talkin about? I had no tentions about makin juice, that rhyme just come out." Rhymes is a teh breakin points. He sit on teh bench and he start to cry.

Teh lady come sit next to him and she try to comfort him. "It is OK, it will be a-OK. We will get through this. You will get better and then you rhymes will not come by mistake but for what natures intend it to be for. It will all be fine." Rhymes put he head on her shoulder and let it all out. As he cryin he give teh lady a hug and he breathe in. That is first time he think to heslef "wow this lady smell good". He back away a little bit and notice that she real pretty too. She have on a soft dress and her breats look full and pounty. He wipe he nose and start to feel somethin building inside him. Could it be? Is Rhymes thinking about something he was meant to think about? He look at her very serioused and say, "I am gonna make juice in you hair, I am gonna make juice in you eyes. When we is done, you will look like you wearing a juice disguise." They look right into each other eye for second and then like a wild animals, the love make has begun.

Rhymes has ripped off she dress and somehow without even touching he clothes they is gone like a candle of a wind. It is so fast and hard that they lovemakin sound like if you stick a baseball cards in you spokes and ride down mount killer manjario. Normal it would take about 15 minute, but this time is different. It gonna be quick because Rhymes really care about this lady because she trying to help him. After about 45 seconds rhymes scream out, "you reminds me of a flower, that smell good but with power." And then he take teh penis out and juice is going everywhere. It is covering her like aquafrensh get out on you toothbrush. Is is all over teh walls, on all of the washer and dryers, it even fly out teh door a little and few drop land in a man ice cream sunday he just buy at baskins robbers across teh street, but teh guy don't notice because it land in a pile of he whip creamed when he not lookin. Teh juice come out for like 35-40 seconds, like water come out of teh supersoakers. And finally, it is done. They collapse in each other arms and she wipe some juice off she lips and eyes so she can see and talk and she say..."I will still help you. Here, take my phone and call this doctor. Make appointments right now. We wil get through this Rhymes McJuice. We will fix you. We will get you better again."

Rhymes get up and dial teh phone. He walk to teh window and wipe juice off some of it so he can see he reflections. A lady on teh other end of the phone answers. "Dr. LaWhimples office, hello?" Rhymes take a deep breath, he look for a second at teh laundry lady he just cover with juice and say into phone "I like to make appointment with dr lawhimples." Teh lady say "OK, how about 8;45 tomorrow morning?" and Rhymes blows out, smiles and say, "OK, that'll be fine, see you tomorrow at a quarter to ni....(he catch heself just in time) at, at eight forty-five." He hang up and he look at that lady in teh laundry and exhale and smile. She smile too. Tomorrow is a new day and he look like he on a road to fix he problems. Hey look, nobody knew what will happen in a future, but tomorrow three thing will happen for sure: Rhymes McJuice will say a rhyme, then he will say another rhyme........AND THEN THERE IS JUICE.

hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol

Scott Norwood has timed out; his last two picks are ineligible. Scott, please pick again when you get the chance.

DC Thunder is on the clock.

Scott Norwood has timed out; his last two picks are ineligible. Scott, please pick again when you get the chance.DC Thunder is on the clock.
Norwood timed out 49 minutes ago before attempting a pick, so DC's been on the clock for that period. 11 minutes and Genezai/Bondoc are up, yes?

5:1 this draft finishes

3:5 one more person quits

11:10 two more people quit

6:1 three more people quit

Misfit Blondes, as of the hiour mark you're back on the clock for round 30. Everyone before you has already been skipped once.

MisfitBlondes said:
Is there any reasoning behind me not being able to pick S&D, or is it just because you guys don't like it?
if you can prove he's not a real person. you can have it.
You don't have the gavel, so quit making decisions. :rant:
Postradamus going all Al Haig on us.
that's it krista, you're out of the draft.
Aren't you at least going to put it to a vote? :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread