What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Buffalo V Miami (1 Viewer)

Who is the #2 WR for Buffalo today? Saw that Donald Jones and his stone hands got demoted. Is it Spiller? I would think using Spiller as a WR for the rest of the year would be a great idea.

I know the talent isn't there, but I just don't understand how George Edwards still has a job. The defense has been atrocious since he took over as DC. The defense is never ready to play and seems to have no idea what they're doing out there.

And again, I know the talent isn't really there, but you've got to do SOMETHING via scheme to get pressure on the QB.

On a positive note, I read today that the Bills owe Fitzpatrick a $5M option bonus in March. So it's not a huge hit for them of they cut him before then. Which I hope they do at this point. Tank the rest of the season and take one of the pretty good QBs after Luck in this draft.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can honestly say that I didn't see this happening to the Bills this year. The team that played those first ~6 games looked GOOD. They looked nothing like the 08 team that snuck past a few teams to a 5-1 start but didn't look convincing.

I don't know if the Bills could beat any team in the NFL today. That includes the Colts.

Got any descriptions of the key plays?
Yeah:Wide open Miami player for big yardageWide open Miami player for big yardageWide open Miami player for big yardageTDWild pass by Fitzpatrick to open Buffalo WRWild pass by Fitzpatrick to open Buffalo WRWild pass by Fitzpatrick to open Buffalo WRKickRinse. Repeat.

I hate them for getting me interested again at the beginning of the season. It's like they did just to break my heart all over again.

I'm ready to give up as soon as LA gets a football team. I can't do this anymore. This team sucks. This team has sucked for about 44 of their 51 years. And the years they didn't suck, they broke your heart. It's no longer fun for me.

I don't understand why Buffalo didn't run the ball more. It's clear at this point in the season that putting the offense in Fitzpatrick's hands is a disaster waiting to happen while Fred Jackson could be #2 in the MVP race. And yet the Bills are pass pass pass pass.

Now they don't have much choice but to keep passing.

And the defense is just an embarrassment.

Got any descriptions of the key plays?
Charles Clay caught a long pass up the left sideline between 2 buffalo defenders, kind of fluky honestly. He also caught a nice TD pass. Everyone is doing the 2 TE thing now so he is the compliment to Fasano. Reggie Bush looked good inside the 10 as he took a sweep and then also ran behind a mammoth hole by Richie Incognito for a TD.

For the love of God, throw the towel in. You've got to bench Fitzpatrick. He's horrible and he's killing them.

I'd become a fan of the city I live near now and give up this emabrassment and heartache of a franchise, but I don't know that being an Eagles fan is an improvement in that department.

Yup, Jones looks to be done, might be a fracture the way he got rolled on. He looked like he was in agony after that!

I'm not even joking. Chan Gailey should just tell George Edwards to stay in the locker room after halftime. Tell him to go ahead and enjoy the holidays and take the rest of the season off. Pathetic. The Bills have not only given up huge plays again and again and again, but they have not been able to stop teams on third down for a month now.

Fitz throws another pick. The throw was to Nelson behind the first down marker and Nelson is now lying on the ground. :rant:

ETA: Nelson walks off the field under his own power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Brandon Marshall even playing? 21 points by Miami and Marshall has nothing?!?
You would have to see the game Rhino but it just isn't a typical Miami game. It's not like they are throwing the ball a lot and Marshall isn't getting open. They are hitting their TEs who have 2 TD today, calm down.

Jones Out, Nelson might be done today, St Johnson ailing, Buffalo on the verge of going down 3-4 scores, Miami has a solid chance to win 3 in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible.

Where is the hope for this football team? I don't know where to find it. The offensive line has 2 good players... one of which has sustained two terrible leg injuries in 3 years. The defensive line has 2 really good players, although the veteran (Williams) has a bad foot and might be approaching the downside of his career. The secondary? Barren. Skill players? Fred Jackson and a bunch of UFAs. Oh, and Jackson is about to turn 30. LBers? Hahahahahahaha.

I wish I could just give them up. I do.

Starting to feel like Chan Gailey needs to go as well. They have a lot of injuries on the O-line and everywhere else, but to look as good as they looked early on and to have the wheels just completely fall off like they have is mind boggling.

On that last INT, the play design wouldn't have even gotten a first down. SMH

Last play at the 2-3 yard line, Moore was looking Marshall's way but he was well covered.

Miami is just getting a lot of turnovers and cashing in.

Terrible.Where is the hope for this football team? I don't know where to find it. The offensive line has 2 good players... one of which has sustained two terrible leg injuries in 3 years. The defensive line has 2 really good players, although the veteran (Williams) has a bad foot and might be approaching the downside of his career. The secondary? Barren. Skill players? Fred Jackson and a bunch of UFAs. Oh, and Jackson is about to turn 30. LBers? Hahahahahahaha.
Try being a Phinsfan

Users who are viewing this thread