What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS 2012: Back to the Future II - Draft and Season Thread (2 Viewers)

There are 10 open spot(s).
:confused: The league has been open for a week and only 14 out of 24 teams have entered yet. Pretty soon WIS is going to open the league up and I'll have to submit tickets to boot any outsiders. This will be totally your fault (if you haven't entered your team).

There are 10 open spot(s).
:confused: The league has been open for a week and only 14 out of 24 teams have entered yet. Pretty soon WIS is going to open the league up and I'll have to submit tickets to boot any outsiders. This will be totally your fault (if you haven't entered your team).
Crack the whip, Gramps.

Looks like these are the teams that haven't entered yet.

03 larry_Boy_44

05 Tremendous Upside

08 Sammy3469

13 Northern Voice

15 Kraft

16 Hoos First

18 Bogart

20 Spartans Rule

21 Doug B

24 SoCalBroncoFan

Looks like these are the teams that haven't entered yet. 03 larry_Boy_4405 Tremendous Upside08 Sammy346913 Northern Voice15 Kraft16 Hoos First18 Bogart20 Spartans Rule21 Doug B24 SoCalBroncoFan
rookies
Yeah, lots of new blood in there. Make sure to let us know if you have any issues trying to get your teams entered. That WIS system can be tricky.
I promise to beat Larry getting my team in.

03 larry_Boy_44

05 Tremendous Upside

08 Sammy3469

13 Northern Voice

15 Kraft

16 Hoos First

18 Bogart

20 Spartans Rule

21 Doug B

24 SoCalBroncoFan
rookies
Yeah, lots of new blood in there. Make sure to let us know if you have any issues trying to get your teams entered. That WIS system can be tricky.
I promise to beat Larry getting my team in.

Just ran across one of the all-time drafts (WIS V I believe)... that thread was 275 pages long.

We need a "Reunion Tour" draft this winter. Everyone back for some good times. We probably have enough people to make it an All-Time, 48-team, 2 full league extravaganza. League winners meet in the Uber Championship of the Universe for an actual gold Members Only jacket. There will be mayhem, cheating, lying, lolly_trades, Koya bong nights, WIS AfterHours, and so much more.

Someone set us up the sign-up list.
So I've been doing a little research for this, and below is a list of FBG that have played at one point or another. Help me with people I'm missing, I'm sure there are some. With the Baseball Tangent and RotoDugout drafts being lost, it is hard to track the members that may have been involved at that point. We're pushing 10 years doing this, FYI. :thumbup: 1. Notorious T.R.E.

2. Brady Marino / MrPhoenix

3. Tremendous Upside

4. Larry_Boy_44

5. Sammy3469

6. JFranco77

7. Eephus

8. Chemical X

9. Spartans Rule

10. SoCalBroncoFan

11. Doug B

12. Cheese

13. Scoobus

14. Kraft...

15. Doctor Detroit

16. Greco

17. Frostillicus

18. The Moops

19. Oso Diablo

20. Arsenal of Doom

21. Bogart

22. HoosFirst

23. rodg12

24. NorthernVoice

25. Koya

26. DirtyHalos

27. Boubucarow

28. Giant Wooden Badger

29. Funkley

30. roadeyes/MrJimmy

31. Scott Norwood

32. Hov34

33. Pumpnick/Pampernick

34. MrPickles

35. Aaron Rudnicki

36. mrharrier

37. Nipsey

38. GiantsSeasonTicketHolder/ThisGuy

39. UlyssesNorris

40. higgins

41. Capella/Premier

42. Super Nintendo Chalmers

43. Shake Zula

44. vadrama

45. stevegamer

46. Bobcat10

47. Duckboy

48. Spice Channel

49. WidBil83

50. JZilla

51. Hosstetler

52. HellToupee

53. belljr

54. Pskov1420

55. PIK95

56. RnR

Last edited by a moderator:
'oso diablo said:

03 larry_Boy_44

05 Tremendous Upside

08 Sammy3469

13 Northern Voice

15 Kraft

16 Hoos First

18 Bogart

20 Spartans Rule

21 Doug B

24 SoCalBroncoFan
8 to go...

The New Orleans Pelicans are in, finally.

While we're waiting around for the season to start: if anyone still needs starting innings, I can likely deal some for bats. Depends on the specifics, but I'm open to offers.

03 larry_Boy_44

05 Tremendous Upside

08 Sammy3469

13 Northern Voice

15 Kraft

16 Hoos First

18 Bogart

20 Spartans Rule

21 Doug B

24 SoCalBroncoFan
And then there were 3 :bag: :bag: :bag:

03 larry_Boy_44

05 Tremendous Upside

08 Sammy3469

13 Northern Voice

15 Kraft

16 Hoos First

18 Bogart

20 Spartans Rule

21 Doug B

24 SoCalBroncoFan
And then there were 3 :bag: :bag: :bag:
two of whom have already promised to have their teams entered by now. not sure what's up with sammy. have seen him posting in other threads.

so there's someone in the starting lineup of a World Series team that went undrafted in this league.

Avisail Garcia of the Tigers. With his 686 OPS in High-A in 2011. And 789 OPS between High-A and AA in 2012. Makes sense.

so there's someone in the starting lineup of a World Series team that went undrafted in this league. Avisail Garcia of the Tigers. With his 686 OPS in High-A in 2011. And 789 OPS between High-A and AA in 2012. Makes sense.
Went 0-3 last night, will start again tonight vs another lefty. Still fairly raw but has potential.

i meant that as a straight-up "makes sense" that he didn't get drafted here, based on that history. And not as a sarcastic "makes sense".

Users who are viewing this thread