What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS 2012: Back to the Future II - Draft and Season Thread (2 Viewers)

now that my season is over, thought i'd mention the amazing stat from Joe Mauer...

there were 99 attempted steals against Mauer; he caught one. 1/99.

game 7 today in the league championship series, for the chance to face jfranco in the World Series.i have SP3 Adam Wainwright on the hill, but the manager reportedly has a quick hook today. Wainwright looked great earlier in the series, but can he do it again?
Great series oso, luckily my offense came alive in the last game. It was definitely not fun watching Pujols bash me.
congrats!just couldn't keep my SPs from giving up all those gopher balls. Even in a -1/-1 park.

I don't care what anyone says I'm going to beat JFranco :boxing:
:goodposting: :football:
Good luck! You do have home field advantage... I guess I shouldn't have sat Price and Verlander a little bit down the stretch. Should be a good series either way.Peavy/CC/Morrow vs. Verlander/Price and pray for 100% health... if I have to go 3 deep I will be in trouble. I guess Blanton would be OK at the Trop. :unsure: Papi/Beltre vs. Kemp/Yadi ... you have a clear edge in top-end bats. I think we have a little more depth.

Congratulations, jfranco!

Looking back ... I wonder if my team could've even won 60 games without trading Price. Sucked having to give up my best player.

EDIT: Not so fast, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost game 3 in 12 innings, bullpen blew it in the 9th and Verlander didn't have it again.

Won game 4 behind a strong performance by David Price. Hell of a series so far. Best of 3 for the title.

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

We did it!

Amazing series Jfranco, can't believe I took all 4 games from Verlander, not surprised I couldn't beat Price. C.C. pitches his first good games of the playoffs, and it was a gem. This is far and away my favorite fantasy sports league I'm in each year, can't wait til the 2013 draft.

Cripes my pitching was bad. As a staff...

6.19 ERA

1.53 WHIP

273 HRs given up

291/353/505 Slash line given up :wall:

'scoobus said:
:pickle: :pickle: :pickle: We did it!Amazing series Jfranco, can't believe I took all 4 games from Verlander, not surprised I couldn't beat Price. C.C. pitches his first good games of the playoffs, and it was a gem. This is far and away my favorite fantasy sports league I'm in each year, can't wait til the 2013 draft.
Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread