What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (2 Viewers)

Keenan Allen

For

Jarrett Boykin

2015 1st

2015 2nd

(Likely 1.01 and 2.01)
Must be a really bad team to already have the inside track on 1.01/2.01 after aquiring Allen.

I will take Allen just in case those picks aren't 1.01 and 2.01
For clarity, the 2015 picks were the ones discussed earlier in this thread they were acquired for 1.12 and a mid to late 2015 2nd. They are not the either of the teams involved original picks. It is a pretty bad team so the picks are 99% sure to be 1.01 and 2.01. The team getting Allen is back to back points champion.

Shocked I pulled the trigger on this one. Have actually argued the other side of it on DLF. But when it was on the table, I couldn't say no.

14 team PPR devy league.

Gave:

Keenan Allen

Got:

Sammy Watkins

My roster:

Brees

Spiller, *Karlos Williams, *Duke Johnson

Calvin, Julio, Dez, DT, *Watkins

JT

Shocked I pulled the trigger on this one. Have actually argued the other side of it on DLF. But when it was on the table, I couldn't say no.

14 team PPR devy league.

Gave:

Keenan Allen

Got:

Sammy Watkins

My roster:

Brees

Spiller, *Karlos Williams, *Duke Johnson

Calvin, Julio, Dez, DT, *Watkins

JT
I agree that Watkins possibly has a higher ceiling so for you this gamble makes sense. Either guy is WR5 for you so its not like you need him to start soon

12 team, 0.5 pt rec, 0.1 pt per rush, 5 pts per TD. General standard scoring otherwise. Can start 1-2 RBs

Gave Wheaton, 2.4 and 2.9

Got Forte

Needed some help at RB and have some depth at WR. Still have 1.4 and 1.8 picks in 1st round of rookie draft.
So you have 1.4 and 1.8 and your trade partner took a pair of mid-seconds and a WR that was drafted in the mis second of most rookie drafts last season? Good deal for you of course, but that dude is going to be the perennial weak link of the league it seems. Forte is getting up there in age for a RB but he has to command way more than three mid second rounders - especially when the guy he's dealing with has two first rounders available.
I will say that I was surprised that the owner (who is a commish) offered up this deal. Thing is his team is quite stacked...Brees, Charles, Doug Martin, Gio, Stacy, Demaryius, Torrey Smith, Decker, Bowe, Patterson and some other average players. Definitely not destined to be the weak link. Guess he figured with his depth at RB, he would take a chance on trading the oldest one and getting some youth in a deep draft. Swing for the fences long term, but I like the deal short term for me. Do worry about Forte's age and workload though. Hopefully this "worst deal ever" as noted by ghostguy works out better for me in 2014 than my 2013 "worst deal ever".

Last year I posted a deal that was blasted here as riduculously unfair in my favor (AJ Green for Antonio Brown, Gresham and Randle). Even made it to the supposed worst dynasty trade ever signature for a while. Obviously, Gresham and Randle were essentially useless (other owner got one fill in start from Randle when Murray got hurt) but Brown actually outscored Green by 2 points in our scoring last year. Sure you can argue that Green still has more long term value and more upside, but this board seems a little prone to overreaction and hyperbole some times, particularly in elevating certain players to God-like status. In retrospect, I find it hard to argue that the deal falls into possible worst trade ever status after seeing how well Brown did last year and his prospects for the future. Just an example of how easy it is to over and underestimate players based on name value/hype at times. My other deal in this league that netted me CJ Spiller surely did not work out as well as I hoped last year as well.
What the deal is now and how it works out are two totally different things.

If you deal Julio Jones for a 7th rounder and Jones dies in a plane crash and the 7th rounder becomes a stud, it is STILL a horrid deal.

This is just stupid on his part. Part of whether a deal is horrible or not DOES actually have something to do with market value. This is the lowest Forte will go for in any league in the world this offseason. He could get more from ANY owner alive.

It's a horrible deal, dont sugarcoat it.

ghostguy123 said:
ryheaps said:
Dr. Octopus said:
ryheaps said:
12 team, 0.5 pt rec, 0.1 pt per rush, 5 pts per TD. General standard scoring otherwise. Can start 1-2 RBs

Got Forte

Needed some help at RB and have some depth at WR. Still have 1.4 and 1.8 picks in 1st round of rookie draft.
So you have 1.4 and 1.8 and your trade partner took a pair of mid-seconds and a WR that was drafted in the mis second of most rookie drafts last season? Good deal for you of course, but that dude is going to be the perennial weak link of the league it seems. Forte is getting up there in age for a RB but he has to command way more than three mid second rounders - especially when the guy he's dealing with has two first rounders available.
I will say that I was surprised that the owner (who is a commish) offered up this deal. Thing is his team is quite stacked...Brees, Charles, Doug Martin, Gio, Stacy, Demaryius, Torrey Smith, Decker, Bowe, Patterson and some other average players. Definitely not destined to be the weak link. Guess he figured with his depth at RB, he would take a chance on trading the oldest one and getting some youth in a deep draft. Swing for the fences long term, but I like the deal short term for me. Do worry about Forte's age and workload though. Hopefully this "worst deal ever" as noted by ghostguy works out better for me in 2014 than my 2013 "worst deal ever".

Last year I posted a deal that was blasted here as riduculously unfair in my favor (AJ Green for Antonio Brown, Gresham and Randle). Even made it to the supposed worst dynasty trade ever signature for a while. Obviously, Gresham and Randle were essentially useless (other owner got one fill in start from Randle when Murray got hurt) but Brown actually outscored Green by 2 points in our scoring last year. Sure you can argue that Green still has more long term value and more upside, but this board seems a little prone to overreaction and hyperbole some times, particularly in elevating certain players to God-like status. In retrospect, I find it hard to argue that the deal falls into possible worst trade ever status after seeing how well Brown did last year and his prospects for the future. Just an example of how easy it is to over and underestimate players based on name value/hype at times. My other deal in this league that netted me CJ Spiller surely did not work out as well as I hoped last year as well.

If you deal Julio Jones for a 7th rounder and Jones dies in a plane crash and the 7th rounder becomes a stud, it is STILL a horrid deal.

This is just stupid on his part. Part of whether a deal is horrible or not DOES actually have something to do with market value. This is the lowest Forte will go for in any league in the world this offseason. He could get more from ANY owner alive.

Your example is the extreme and not even close to the situations being discussed this year or last. Forte has been awesome, but has a lot of mileage on his legs. RBs have a tendency to fall off cliffs production wise as they get older. Maybe it is a good time to move him...particularly when you have a lot of other younger RBs on your team. Wheaton is taking the #2 role in a solid Pittsburgh offense and is getting a lot of hype for next year. Should the owner have asked for higher picks in the deal...probably. I appreciate the fact that you have a strong opinion (as you did the trade last year)...doesn't mean your opinion is right or that your valuation of players is the same as others (although from a selfish standpoint I hope you are spot on)

On the deal last year, you talked about Brown like he couldn't hold Green's jockstrap. I agreed that I thought Green was better (hence why I made the deal) and faced accusations of nearly raping the guy and being an affront to league integrity by some on this board. Well one year into the deal...looks like Brown is not so bad and I surely didn't shift the balance of power in the league with the deal. Who knows...that could change (would be nice if Cincy could get someone better than Dalton to feed AJ). Last year's "horrible" deal worked out just fine for my leaguemate...who knows what this year's "horrible" trade will hold. Don't forget some players live by the adage of they'd rather trade a player a year too soon rather a year too late to ensure they get some value for him (not me...I find those teams to usually be the ones chasing prospects every year and giving up on the last few years of stud players...doesn't mean that I haven't seen it work for some teams). Did he get enough value...tough to judge...RBs do not seem to get the premium consideration in this league with the option to start only 1 RB if desired. Still think you are being a little over the top in your judgement of the deal.

ghostguy123 said:
ryheaps said:
Dr. Octopus said:
ryheaps said:

Got Forte

Your example is the extreme and not even close to the situations being discussed this year or last. Forte has been awesome, but has a lot of mileage on his legs. RBs have a tendency to fall off cliffs production wise as they get older. Maybe it is a good time to move him...particularly when you have a lot of other younger RBs on your team. Wheaton is taking the #2 role in a solid Pittsburgh offense and is getting a lot of hype for next year. Should the owner have asked for higher picks in the deal...probably. I appreciate the fact that you have a strong opinion (as you did the trade last year)...doesn't mean your opinion is right or that your valuation of players is the same as others (although from a selfish standpoint I hope you are spot on)

On the deal last year, you talked about Brown like he couldn't hold Green's jockstrap. I agreed that I thought Green was better (hence why I made the deal) and faced accusations of nearly raping the guy and being an affront to league integrity by some on this board. Well one year into the deal...looks like Brown is not so bad and I surely didn't shift the balance of power in the league with the deal. Who knows...that could change (would be nice if Cincy could get someone better than Dalton to feed AJ). Last year's "horrible" deal worked out just fine for my leaguemate...who knows what this year's "horrible" trade will hold. Don't forget some players live by the adage of they'd rather trade a player a year too soon rather a year too late to ensure they get some value for him (not me...I find those teams to usually be the ones chasing prospects every year and giving up on the last few years of stud players...doesn't mean that I haven't seen it work for some teams). Did he get enough value...tough to judge...RBs do not seem to get the premium consideration in this league with the option to start only 1 RB if desired. Still think you are being a little over the top in your judgement of the deal.
Dude. Even after Brown's big year, most people still wouldn't trade Green for two Browns. It was still a bad deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
ghostguy123 said:
ryheaps said:
Dr. Octopus said:
ryheaps said:

Got Forte

It's not a very good deal. It's basically trading .75 cents for 3 dimes.

I would say that if the owner shopped Forte around and this was the best deal he could muster (and he's really down on Forte), then maybe you pull the trigger. But I would think he probably could have done quite a bit better.

It's tough to be overly judgmental I guess because sometimes you just go with your gut and if you are down on a player you sell him for cheap (I've done so with Alf Morris). But I think you have to try to get as close to market value as you can before taking pennies on the dollar. If he made it known that Forte was available and couldn't generate a better offer, then maybe.

Superflex PPR (3 pt per passing TD).

• [SIZE=10pt]Team A gave up Dalton, Andy CIN QB[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Team B gave up Wheaton, Markus PIT WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.09[/SIZE]
Team B had two 1st's, two 2nd's and four 3rd/4th's. Still has 1.07, 2.03 and 2.09.

Superflex PPR (4 pt per passing TD).

• [SIZE=10pt]Team B gave up Wheaton, Markus PIT WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.09[/SIZE]
Team B had two 1st's, two 2nd's and four 3rd/4th's. Still has 1.07, 2.03 and 2.09.
Cheap for Dalton

Cheap for Dalton
Team A also has Tom Brady and Drew Brees so he was in a position to move a QB. Team B has Aaron Rogers, Geno Smith and Kirk Cousins.

Also, it is 3 pt per passing TD and not 4 pt. Typo. Also, QB rushing TD's are 4 pt's each. Rushing and receiving TD's by RB/WR are 6 pts each.

Last year Dalton was #24 overall and #3 QB. League was created in this fashion not to put too much value in the QB position. It is an interesting league.

Cheap for Dalton
Team A also has Tom Brady and Drew Brees so he was in a position to move a QB. Team B has Aaron Rogers, Geno Smith and Kirk Cousins.

Also, it is 3 pt per passing TD and not 4 pt. Typo. Also, QB rushing TD's are 4 pt's each. Rushing and receiving TD's by RB/WR are 6 pts each.

Last year Dalton was #24 overall and #3 QB. League was created in this fashion not to put too much value in the QB position. It is an interesting league.
Probably evens it out a bit with the depressed QB scoring

Cheap for Dalton

Probably evens it out a bit with the depressed QB scoring
It does, but team B finished 4th last year without Rogers most of the season (he also has Peterson, Morris, Bush, K. Allen, and G. Olsen). Taking into account last years scoring Dalton is the highest points scorer on team B's team. Pretty amazing. Should be a contender with Rogers back (and if Dalton doesn't play in the regular season like he does in the playoff's).

ghostguy123 said:
ryheaps said:
Dr. Octopus said:
ryheaps said:

Got Forte

Trading Forte is fine, if you are worried about his age, but he got real poor value for him. What makes the deal worse is you say you hold the 1.04 and 1.09 and he takes the equivalent of three mid second round picks (deep draft or not). There's no reason to settle for that in April for a RB that was a difference maker last season.

No one knows what will happen. Sure that deal could turn out in his favor - but that's not really the point. Anyway, good luck to both of you. None of us know what will happen.

12 team - 1.25 TE (start 8 RB/WR/TE)

Foles

for

Gerhart

Adrien Robinson (NYG) TE

2016 3rd round pick

Woke up to this being completed

12 team QRRWWTKF

Team A gives: TY Hilton

Team B gives: Gio Bernard

:mellow:
seems like a decent trade to me
Are you team A in this deal? Fwiw, I think team A got team B into this league in the offseason.

I might also be bitter since I offered a few deals that were easily way better than this trade and I wouldn't mind talking about them.
What did you offer? Wouldn't be hard to beat just Hilton.

Woke up to this being completed

12 team QRRWWTKF

Team A gives: TY Hilton

Team B gives: Gio Bernard

:mellow:
seems like a decent trade to me
Are you team A in this deal? Fwiw, I think team A got team B into this league in the offseason.

I might also be bitter since I offered a few deals that were easily way better than this trade and I wouldn't mind talking about them.
What did you offer? Wouldn't be hard to beat just Hilton.
Harvin, Ellington, 2.03, and 3.05 for Gio and 1.09

He countered with Gio and 1.09 for Alshon and 1.02

I recounter with Ellington, Mike Williams, and 1.02 for Gio and 1.09

I get emailed by him afterwards with the rejection email of him saying "I offered Giovanni as a one time best deal you are gonna get thing; it was a very fair deal..."

Um ok

*Repost. This one got lost in the thread (no replies), thought I'd bring it back up because of Forte discussions.

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1RB/WR

Team A trades: Forte/4.02

Team B trades: Blackmon/2.01/2015 1st (likely late)

A is rebuilding with 10 picks this year and 3 1sts next year so far

I like the Patterson + pick side there. The pick alone could turn out better than Lacy in PPR given the depth of this WR class.

Depends on whether you think Lacy is a legit franchise back or just Ryan Grant+.

FFPC Dynasty

Team A received:

Vincent Jackson

Julian Edelman

2015 1st round pick (team B)

and

Team B received:

Brandon Marshall

MJD

** FWIW team B is the McFadden owner. And Team B now starts Calvin, AJ Green, Julio and Marshall at WR**

FFPC Dynasty

Team A received:

Vincent Jackson

Julian Edelman

2015 1st round pick (team B)

and

Team B received:

Brandon Marshall

MJD

** FWIW team B is the McFadden owner. And Team B now starts Calvin, AJ Green, Julio and Marshall at WR**
give me vincent and the 1st.

I like the Patterson + pick side there. The pick alone could turn out better than Lacy in PPR given the depth of this WR class.

Depends on whether you think Lacy is a legit franchise back or just Ryan Grant+.
Geez. This Lacy hate you have is getting to be just a little over-the-top. The 1.11 might turn out better? Lacy is the next Ryan Grant? Well, you may be right, but what little credibility you have left will take a substantial hit if Lacy is ballpark to what most dynasty projections are by both experts and non-experts. And, of course, if Lacy is in the Top 10 in fantasy scoring next season, you will be the first to admit you were wrong.

And for the record, I don't own Lacy in any of the dozen leagues I am in.

Geez. This Lacy hate you have is getting to be just a little over-the-top. The 1.11 might turn out better? Lacy is the next Ryan Grant? Well, you may be right, but what little credibility you have left will take a substantial hit if Lacy is ballpark to what most dynasty projections are by both experts and non-experts. And, of course, if Lacy is in the Top 10 in fantasy scoring next season, you will be the first to admit you were wrong.

I had Lacy ranked as a top 1-2 RB in the draft and a top 3-5 overall rookie. Also took him with the 4.01 pick in a 10 team redraft league.

Here are some quotes from last year:

I think Lacy is the best back on the Packers and there's really no reason why he can't rush for 1200 yards next year. The downside is that he isn't a great weapon in the passing game and Green Bay will continue to be a pass-first team.
If you're going to rank Lacy at #6, I don't think you can have Franklin at #10. Green Bay isn't some kind of rushing juggernaut. There aren't enough carries to go around for both of them. Whoever wins the job will likely have good value. Whoever loses will be pretty irrelevant. I favor Lacy in that battle and I rank him pretty highly among this rookie class for redraft outlook.
I think his value is similar to Ridley in NE from 2011-2012. IMO he'll beat out what they have and be a high end RB2 for FF purposes. In a mandatory start 2 RB league, he'd probably be my #1 overall rookie pick. In a league that doesn't place such a premium on backs, he'd be more of a 1.03-1.05 candidate for me.

The prospect of getting the starting RB for the Packers is pretty compelling. And put me in the camp that isn't worried about Franklin. I never rated him that highly and wasn't surprised to see him slide as far as he did. He was a late fourth round pick and should be seen as a clear underdog in this battle.

My issue with Lacy is that he wasn't an elite RB prospect in his own right. Slid all the way to the bottom of the 2nd round, was only the fourth RB drafted, and didn't do much to inspire confidence in his workouts. Below average speed, poor jumps numbers, out of shape. I actually like him, but to me he's more of a second tier talent than a really premium player.
He basically had the kind of rookie season I thought he'd have. A little better because he did more as a receiver than I anticipated.

Overall, there isn't much evidence that he's a great NFL back though. Modest draft slot, mediocre physical tools, mediocre YPC, very little demonstrated explosiveness as a rookie (he was one of the worst starters in the league at breaking long runs). Like Matt Stafford or Steve Johnson, he's a player ranked higher than his NFL performance would dictate because a lot of FF players just look at age and FF points as their shortcut for calculating dynasty value.

In NFL terms, he looks like a fairly pedestrian talent. Given how deep this WR draft is, there will likely be some superior NFL talents on the board at 1.11 in most leagues. Whether or not they'll have more FF value depends on a lot of variables, but it's not like Lacy is Adrian Peterson or Marshall Faulk. Everything about him up until this point suggests he's just a decent player capitalizing on a great opportunity.

I don't think that's "hate." I think it's being realistic.

12 team tiered PPR (.5 for RB, 1 for WR, 1.5 for TE)

Torrey Smith

Levine Toilolo

for

Emmanuel Sanders

2015 2nd rounder

I had Lacy ranked as a top 1-2 RB in the draft and a top 3-5 overall rookie. Also took him with the 4.01 pick in a 10 team redraft league.

Here are some quotes from last year:
And what have you said this year, starting with your thread asking if Lacy among others, was overrated? (which of course meant by asking it that you thought he was among those overrated - I have yet to see you start an "Is this player overrated?" thread with a player you actually like, those are always entitled "Is this player underrated?").

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=702803&hl

Typical EBF Straw Man, I didn't claim that you always hated Lacy, but you won't miss any opportunity to mischaracterize what someone is saying and argue against that.

The Bell/Lacy/Stacy cluster came into wide open situations, produced mediocre NFL results, and are now lauded as strong dynasty assets. My whole argument is that they didn't do anything other than what any average back would've done in the same opportunity, so all that you're really paying for when you take them in the first 1-3 rounds of a startup is the opportunity. When you stick an "elite" price tag on an average player, it is usually a recipe for trouble. So yes, I believe they are all overrated based on where they're going now.

Based purely on their NFL talent level, I think you stand a pretty good chance to get a better player than Lacy at the 1.11 slot (names like Adams, Ebron, Mason, Moncrief, Latimer, and Robinson could be in play there). But there's a disconnect between NFL value and FF value due to the forced importance of the RB position in a lot of formats, so in a lot of leagues you may get a better FF return from Lacy than someone like Adams even if the latter has a better NFL career relative to his position. Can't deny that.

Moot point really. A lot of people would say Patterson > or = Lacy in PPR. The trade should probably be straight up. Adding the 1.11 throws it out of balance and makes it a clear win for the side getting Cordarrelle. Even if Cordarrelle completely flops and Lacy is a huge hit (worst case scenario for the Patterson side), he still has a reasonable chance to approximately break even thanks to the pick. If you assume that Patterson and Lacy have a somewhat similar EV moving forward, the Patterson side is basically getting the 1.11 for free. Makes it a nice piece of business.

ghostguy123 said:
ryheaps said:
Dr. Octopus said:
ryheaps said:

Got Forte

Trading Forte is fine, if you are worried about his age, but he got real poor value for him. What makes the deal worse is you say you hold the 1.04 and 1.09 and he takes the equivalent of three mid second round picks (deep draft or not). There's no reason to settle for that in April for a RB that was a difference maker last season.

No one knows what will happen. Sure that deal could turn out in his favor - but that's not really the point. Anyway, good luck to both of you. None of us know what will happen.
It's a horrible deal, just atrocious.

Again, I dont care how it winds up working out. Totally irrelevant. If he wants to trade hime fine, but dont get 10% of his value in a deal. Just stupid.

Well I do like Lacy and think he will be the RB in GB for awhile. No, I don't think he's an elite talent...but in that situation he doesn't have to be and I don't see them drafting or getting another RB unless he completely flops from last year.

Both the team receiving and the team trading away needed RB help. I was the team that traded him away, and I feel like I was still a few pieces out since this league has some real powerhouses at the top. Definitely don't think the pick alone could turn out better than Lacy, but I suppose it has a chance.

I was the team trading away Patterson and love him a lot, own him in multiple leagues. I was willing to move him because I had Calvin, Green, Harvin and a lot of WR depth behind them and only had Matthews at RB.

But you are off on how most dynasty leaguers see him. Maybe in a startup Patterson is valued close to guys like Lacy, Bell, or Gio, but no one is trading you those guys straight up in an existing league (I tried all offseason.) RB's are just too scarce. Even if everyone wants to buy him, most of the offers I've gotten were mostly trash, things like I give Patterson + 1.11 for Alfred Morris. Or I give Patterson get Pitta + Riley Cooper, or I give Patterson + 7 + 11 and get Ray Rice and a throw in.

The reality is WR's are a dime a dozen and the field is getting bigger. I can rattle off over 30 names of good to great WR starters and young talents with upside and that doesnt even count this "great incoming WR class." The flood of young WR talent is just devaluing them even more.

The only difference makers are the top TE's and the handful of 3 down RB's. Good luck trying to buy one of those guys for "fair" value. Just like the guy asking why people still pay high prices for Spiller, its not because of how good he is, its because good RB's are expensive to come by.

Blockbuster just went down.

FFPC (12 team PPR dynasty, 1.5 PPR for TE)

Pick 1 (sure to be Watkins)

Ben Tate

Keenan Allen

Marvin Jones

pick 17

for

Lesean Mccoy

Dez Bryant

Bryce Brown

Blockbuster just went down.

FFPC (12 team PPR dynasty, 1.5 PPR for TE)

Pick 1 (sure to be Watkins)

Ben Tate

Keenan Allen

Marvin Jones

pick 17

for

Lesean Mccoy

Dez Bryant

Bryce Brown
Like the McCoy/Dez side there.

Seems unlikely that the Watkins side will win unless Ben Tate blows up. Watkins/Allen have some youth on McCoy/Dez, but more question marks.

Guessing that the Watkins/Allen side is trying to fill out a starting lineup while the other team is combining spare parts for elite players.

Almost always better to be the latter IMO.

Like the McCoy/Dez side there.

Seems unlikely that the Watkins side will win unless Ben Tate blows up. Watkins/Allen have some youth on McCoy/Dez, but more question marks.

Guessing that the Watkins/Allen side is trying to fill out a starting lineup while the other team is combining spare parts for elite players.

Almost always better to be the latter IMO.
The team getting pick 1, allen, and tate is still a pretty decent team with a decent shot at the playoffs, but wanted to shake it up a but and re-tool for a more likely run in 2015 or 2016. Allen could score near Dez pretty easy. Mccoy should outscore tate by 100, so thats a big drop, but adding watkins could help with some of that, plus Marvin could be good and pick 17 could be a decent player this year.

He also has picks 2 and 5.

I can see why he did it, because I had a fairly hard time doing the deal to be honest. I know it looks good THIS year though. Next year also probably. I felt we still have enough youth to be able to pull a move like this

12 team PPR dynasty, salary cap league. Large active rosters (up to 35) and large taxi squads where you can keep players drafted in rounds 2-7 up to 3 years (up to 30)

Pick 11

for

pick 26

pick 28

pick 30

pick 31

pick 35

Users who are viewing this thread