What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (4 Viewers)

12 tm ppr

1.9, 2.9, Andre Brown

for

1.4 (Hyde)
Not necessarily a Hyde fan, but good value on the trade up. Big tier break after about 2.05 IMHO.

ETA: Which is to say, if instead of 2.09 and Brown it was 2.05 would have different opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex 0.5 PPR RB/1.0 PPR WR/TE

Team gets M.Lattimore, M.Wallace, T.Williams & 1.12

Team B gets R.Matthews, D.Woodhead, T.Smith & T.Eifert

12 Team RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex 0.5 PPR RB/1.0 PPR WR/TE

Team gets M.Lattimore, M.Wallace, T.Williams & 1.12

Team B gets R.Matthews, D.Woodhead, T.Smith & T.Eifert
Difficult to dissect, but think I would slightly prefer Team B's haul.

Torrey > Terrance Williams

1.12 ≈ Eifert

SD Backfield ≈ Wallace + Lattimore

sheerterror said:
ghostguy123 said:
FreeBaGeL said:
ghostguy123 said:
sheerterror said:
1.1 and Roethlisberger for Zac Stacy and Ryan Tannehill
Not sure of any formate out there where the 1.1 and Ben side isnt a clear major victory
Formats where you can only start Rams and Dolphins?
:hifive:
Horrendous. Fairly close to veto-able but it went right through.
Let me tell you about a story last year where a guy in my league traded the 1.01 for Cruz the people in the league were threating to quit because the guy getting Cruz "ripped the other guy off so bad it was one of the worst deals of all time"

How did that work out for the Cruz owner ? Lacy and Bernard were the top 2 picks...pretty sure he would rather have 1 of those 2 RB's right now.

Got to be careful judging other people's trades and vetoing them because of how things can play out.

Many trades that seem lopsided end up going a 180 the other way in 1-2 years plenty of times.

matttyl said:
THIS JUST HAPPENED-

2014 picks #1, #14, #15, #21

2015 likely late round 1st, 2nd and 3rd....

All for Jamaal Charles
gimme Charles unless it's a deep league, IDP, and no requirement to start a RB.

even then, JC should get more quality.
I'd take the picks here. Those picks will look better with the names next to them, IMO.
I agree. This draft is too deep for this trade.

Concept Coop said:
14 Tm PPR

Team A gave: 1.04

Team B gave: Trent Richardson

:shrug:
In Forte's rookie year 2008 he was great....in 2009 Forte rushed for only 929 yards (3.6 avg) and scored only 4 TD's

Lots of people were giving up on Forte in 2010 startups he was falling to the 4th/5th rounds (just like T-Rich is this year as I have seen T-Rich go between 4th-6th rounds in 6 startups started last week)

Forte sure bounced back in a big way and I wouldn't bury Trent just yet.

matttyl said:
THIS JUST HAPPENED-

2014 picks #1, #14, #15, #21

2015 likely late round 1st, 2nd and 3rd....

All for Jamaal Charles
Not that shocking for a guy who threw up nearly 400 pts last year.

14, 15, 21 are lottery tickets this year some will work out some won't who knows which ticket you will own ?

Watkins is hard to give up but I am sure Charles Rodgers was too when he was coming out and Roy Williams and Peter Warrick

I seen teams give up 2 1st and 2 2nds for guys like Shonne Greene after his big post season

I once gave up 8 picks (2 1st, 4 2nds, 2 3rds) for Stafford....Now that was a lot to give up for a freaking QB

Recently traded pick 1.07 for picks 1.17, 2.12 and 15' 2nd.

32 team IDP dynasty.
Not a huge fan of this deal. I think you could have gotten more closer to the draft when we saw where everyone has landed.Trading back is a better option on draft day with relatively early picks like that.
Perhaps I could have gotten more closer to the draft. I'll say I shopped this pick HEAVILY, though. This was the best offer I could get and I negotiated with at least 4 teams. I thought I'd get more for it as well but it just didn't happen.
So 32 team but duplicate players or 32 teams one copy of each player?
One copy of each player.
So no chance any of the QB needy teams are salivating over those early picks to get a QB? 32 team league seems there is a huge disparity at QB.Anyway seems you thought it through just seems like a top 1/4 draft pick should be gold
Ended up getting J. Hill with my pick at 1.17. Really helps to know your league.

This happened today in a DWFC startup

X gave up Johnson, Calvin DET WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 14.05;Year 2014 Draft Pick 18.11;Year 2014 Draft Pick 19.02

Y gave up Jackson, DeSean WAS WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.04;Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.08;Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.11

Ended up being

Calvin + whatever he gets with rest of those picks

for

D-Jackson, Stills, Andre Williams, Ka'Deem Carey

X gave up Johnson, Calvin DET WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 14.05;Year 2014 Draft Pick 18.11;Year 2014 Draft Pick 19.02

Y gave up Jackson, DeSean WAS WR; Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.04;Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.08;Year 2014 Draft Pick 10.11

Ended up being

for

I could live with the trade but don't like the picks.

Ended up being

for

Ended up being

for

Calvin of course

10 team 2Q 3R 3W 2T 1F .5 ppr

I traded: Pitta/Wheaton/Ingram/3.05

I got: Harvin/L. Miller

I have to make room for my draft picks pretty soon and this is a good start to consolidating everything

DFWC - PPR QRRWWWTFF

Gave: Odell Beckham, Eric Ebron, Marqise Lee and my 2015 1st

Received: Jimmy Graham

Slight overpay, but I wanted to clear up roster space and in this league, this was the best I was going to get for this group.

12 team ppr QRRWWWTF, best ball scoring

Team L gave Victor Cruz, Brent Celek

Team D gave Zac Stacy

Team K gave Terrance Williams

Team L gave 1.09

Team K gave 1.09, 3.05, Rueben Randle

Team O gave Marshawn Lynch, 2.12

Team K gave MJD, Marshawn Lynch, 2.05, 2015 first

Team J gave Trent Richardson, 1.02, 2.02

DFWC - PPR QRRWWWTFF

Slight overpay, but I wanted to clear up roster space and in this league, this was the best I was going to get for this group.
Four mid-late 1sts for Graham, I can certainly see that.

SOmetimes it's ok to pay a little more for a house if it's the best house in the neighborhood.

DFWC - PPR QRRWWWTFF

Four mid-late 1sts for Graham, I can certainly see that.

SOmetimes it's ok to pay a little more for a house if it's the best house in the neighborhood.
Actually, I always heard in real estate that you DON’T want to buy the best house in the neighborhood. Hopefully that doesn’t apply to fantasy football.

DFWC - PPR QRRWWWTFF

I would pay that for Graham

14 team PPR devy dynasty.

Gave:

Spiller

Got:

1.12 rookie pick (Watkins, Lee, ASJ gone)

2015 1st (mid-late, devalued)

Took Moncrief with the 1.12 after trading for it. Really just wanted to get out of the Spiller game while I can still get this value (which was nearly impossible to get as I've been shopping him for months). I own two other 2015 1sts and some Devy's and plan to package them for a better starting RB than Spiller. I consider Moncrief kind of an extra here, which is why I took the upside pick rather than Robinson or one of the remaining RB's (Freeman/Hill/Mason).

Actually, I always heard in real estate that you DON’T want to buy the best house in the neighborhood. Hopefully that doesn’t apply to fantasy football.
Right, cause you pay a little too much and it's hard to re-sell for as much as you want it to.....................but you get to live in it and enjoy your hosue more than everyone else :cool:

Started this morning with the 1.4, 2.2, and 2.12.

Traded the 2.2, 2.12, and a '15 3rd for the 1.8

Then traded the 1.4 and 1.8 for the 1.1

Gave: Julio Jones, Dion Lewis (to keep the numbers even)

Received: Jimmy Graham, Greg Jennings, 2014 pick 3.01, 2015 3rd rounder

Pretty standard 1 pt PPR league, 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

Team is now:

Rodgers/Rivers

Forte/Murray/CJ2K/Woodhead

AJ Green/Keenan Allen/Cordarelle/Jennings/Josh Suspension Gordon

Graham/Olsen/Kelce

Won the title last season and should be in the mix this year I think!

Only picks 2.07 and 3.01 in the upcoming draft though!

1.08 (would have taken cooks and he was drafted by the acquiring team)

For

2.02 and 2.09

IDP, 12 team
I think I would have kept 1.08 if Cooks was my available option there
I dunno, that 2.09 carries quite a bit of value in IDP. I like Cooks, but it's only a 6 spot drop and the 14th pick is like probably the 12 and the 2.09 looks more like the 2.05 or .06 with the LB's likely to steal a couple/three spots. This is a hard draft to call, but if I have a shot at Moncrief and Andre Williams I'd take that over Cooks.
Ended up being latimer and Amaro

Monfrief went at what would be 2.03 this year. Some owners just have no logic it seems. An owner gave up a 1st and a top D for a guy who went in the 2nd (drafted too high according to ADP) this year.

Monfrief went at what would be 2.03 this year. Some owners just have no logic it seems. An owner gave up a 1st and a top D for a guy who went in the 2nd (drafted too high according to ADP) this year.
I don't hate it especially if the pick is from a playoff team.

Moncrief has some serious upside and he won't have to show people much and he will be worth 2X that next year.

I don't hate it especially if the pick is from a playoff team.Moncrief has some serious upside and he won't have to show people much and he will be worth 2X that next year.
I remember last year Johnny U posted that he gave a future first for the 2.06 and everyone told him it was a foolish deal. He explained that he needed the pick to get a guy who was being undervalued: Keenan Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread