What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (2 Viewers)

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
Mr. Know-It-All said:
I have a feeling Nebraska wins by two touchdowns, unveiling the facts:

that MSU is not as good as they claim to be,

that Oregon beating them at home was not so special,

and that Nebraska is one of the top 5 teams in CFB.

Discuss.
Your three facts are wrong.

Retort.
Quack, quack?!?

Although, let's face it Arizona was criminally under ranked. Still, Heisman hopeful, choking at home against an unranked team isn't good for the resume.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be great is when the rankings come out and Oregon is #11 and Arizona is #15. Let me give out a premptive "Nice work guys!".

This was worth being dog ### tired tomorrow
Great win for Arizona. I'm pretty stunned.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
actually I didn't see any of it except the last 5 minutes. I was at my daughter's back to school night, then I suffered through the Angels losing in overtime. But why is what I wrote so funny?
Not that it matters but I didn't understand his :lmao: either. It was a stunning win.

I wish RichRod was still at Michigan.

actually I didn't see any of it except the last 5 minutes. I was at my daughter's back to school night, then I suffered through the Angels losing in overtime. But why is what I wrote so funny?
Not that it matters but I didn't understand his :lmao: either. It was a stunning win.

tim's understanding of anything football is so limited to the point that he doesn't understand the basics. Anybody who lives on the West Coast who follows the Pac 12 knew Oregon was prime for an early upset, and that their ranking would get a ding due to early conference scheduling. The Pac 12 is fast becoming one of the NCAA conferences to watch. tim is just following bandwagons.

Off topic: BTW tim, if you're that upset about the Angels losing, why is the OC so adamant about pushing them out?

tim's understanding of anything football is so limited to the point that he doesn't understand the basics. Anybody who lives on the West Coast who follows the Pac 12 knew Oregon was prime for an early upset, and that their ranking would get a ding due to early conference scheduling. The Pac 12 is fast becoming one of the NCAA conferences to watch. tim is just following bandwagons.
I see. So I don't understand the basics because I was surprised that the #2 team would lose at home? Link to the "anybody who lives on the West Coast" who predicted an Arizona victory? I think you must be drunk or something.

No you don't.

Sorry PAC 12, maybe you can join all the cool kids in the 4 team playoff next season.
PAC is still in it. 2 unbeatens and several 1 loss teams. I'm guessing at least 2 1 loss teams get in. Likely from either the PAC or SEC. UCLA has to be the front runner in the PAC now, no?

BTW...how many times has a top 5 team who was favored by 22 lost at home? I remember RichRod at WVU...

No you don't.
:goodposting:

Look at stubhub/ebay to determine the market value. Stub hub is the easiest, but they also take the most amount of fees (10%.). No idea of what the local laws in LA are wrt scalping so take that into account.

I hate the added pressure of selling tickets on gameday and taking away from the experience, so I typically go stubhub; unless I'm confident I can make a profit quickly. Also, the rose bowl is huge, don't overestimate how much you can make...again check stubhub/ebay to determine market value.

YMMV
thx
I like Craigslist, but understand some reservations. I've never had problems selling tickets on CL or even Backpages. Meet up for an exchange of tickets for cash. Big games, I have no problem marking the tickets up to what I see them going for.

All that said, I listed my Arizona/Ducks tickets for tomorrow night on CL an didn't have one bite. That never happens. Ever. So I'm thinking the 7:30pm kick on a weeknight is keeping most bidders away....or the luster of the Ducks is wearing off.

Line is 23.5...that's way too high. Might be betting against Oregon here. They are beat up bad on the OL and their defense has been atrocious, especially the DBs. Arizona can shred them apart.

Taking my 10 year old son to this. He's pumped up for this. Will get out of school early to head down south, but man, it is going to be a very late night for us.
I said the same thing back on Monday. Way too many points. I'm worried about the "W", much less 3+ scores....
:kicksrock:

ESPN announcers kept calling Marcus Mariotta the best QB in the country.

:coffee:

But that's none of my business.
We don't actually expect these "experts" to admit wrong, do we? There's no question the kid is special at Oregon. How that translates to the NFL is anybody's guess, but I have a few doubts.

I missed it too culdeus. I can't believe I didn't click on this thread last night. I was watching the crappy NFL game.

Users who are viewing this thread