What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

181.85 with Demarco and Ingram minus 12.4 Dez minus 13.4 and Bailey minus 9.4.

With the teams left to play this week I expect the cut to move at least 15 points. A lot of people own Cowboys, Packers, Saints and Redskins. 160 wouldn't surprise me.

186.10 + (Lacy/Morris/Ingram) - (7.20/9.30/13.40)

On to week 9 :) :boxing:

Was nervous earlier in the day but cobbled together a good chunk of points and then Luck and Maclin really poured it on.

Guys that I didn't have to use did pretty well:

Flacco 17.85, Jennings 12.80, Amaro 12.60, Ertz 12.30, Walsh 9.40, Minn 15.0, Pitt 15.0

-QG

It'll be interesting to see what teams get destroyed. I have AJ Green and Maclin, but I'm safe. Wonder how many others that will be true for, though.

-QG

176.15, and 30 points over the cut. Guessing the cut line doesn't move 30 points. So, FLuck! *

*my weekly post disparaging Andrew Luck's INT in week 2, costing Adam Vinatieri an easy FG and knocking me out. Will continue to post "FLuck" weekly until I miss the cut again.

Entry 112060

Oh never mind, that's only 5 teams (21 originally).

2 need to catch up to the cut-off line but it looks like they'll be okay (lots of guys to left to play for them).

-QG

In the process of throwing up a monster score. Currently at 234 and everything Ingram does from here on out counts. Still have Murray-8.1, Witten-13.1, and Romo-50 to go.

Was nervous earlier in the day but cobbled together a good chunk of points and then Luck and Maclin really poured it on.

Flacco 17.85, Jennings 12.80, Amaro 12.60, Ertz 12.30, Walsh 9.40, Minn 15.0, Pitt 15.0

-QG
I'm showing Flacco at 8.95.

Weeks 9 and 10 with 6 BYE's each week and high scoring players not playing will knock out some strong teams. With that and all the injuries many will be glued to their tv and computer Sunday and Monday nights the next 2 weeks.

And that will do it for me. I may have made it through in some weeks, but there were just too many big games. Done for the week at 138.

Marqise Lee ended up being the only player who never counted for me, while Julio Jones was used every week. Kelvin Benjamin was used all but one week.

The Man With No Name said:
Weeks 9 and 10 with 6 BYE's each week and high scoring players not playing will knock out some strong teams. With that and all the injuries many will be glued to their tv and computer Sunday and Monday nights the next 2 weeks.
Hopefully some Graham, Calvin and AJ Green owners get knocked out this week.

Tennessee_ATO said:
QuizGuy66 said:

-QG
I'm showing Flacco at 8.95.
Oops meant Bortles.

-QG

The Man With No Name said:
Yup, my sweat is week 10.

-QG

Not looking good for me. Sitting at 154.75 and about 2 pts below the cut. Only hope Ingram or Colston turn it up a bit.

Ingram (-11.60) or Colston (-12.60) before anything starts counting for me... .

I was worried I wasn't going to make it this week with the higher cutoff but actually had my best week of the season so far, hopefully I can hold on a few more weeks although I don't think my team is built good enough even if I make it to the finals.

Probably around 1500 over 200 points this week. I have 202 and in 1108th place.
I'm sitting at 195.45 with Dan Bailey still on deck to contribute if he can outperform Shayne Graham and my team feels like it underperformed.

Ridiculous amount of offense this week. Curious on whether this week's cut line sets a record for historical high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh sitting at 177 and was feeling good after 1st set of games. Only have Reed tomorrow (-13.70). With Dez and Murray the cut could easily move 12 points to knock me out.

The Duff Man said:
Hoping a bunch more Graham owners bite it this week.
Graham and lynch both. Kick some more newton owners too please

I think I'm safe at 193 + Dez -13. But would love to thin this herd

The Duff Man said:
Hoping a bunch more Graham owners bite it this week.
Graham and lynch both. Kick some more newton owners too please

I think I'm safe at 193 + Dez -13. But would love to thin this herd

AP AND RICE GUY FINALLY OUT. Made it longer than I thought I would, but, it was a fun year trying to overcome a stacked deck against me.

Good luck everyone.

Yeah, I'm definitely out unless Dez Bryant scores 40 points or something tonight (and even that might not be enough since he's so heavily owned). It was a good run. Good luck to everyone who's still alive, I hope a thread regular takes down the grand prize.

187.45 and done (and sweating). Fact that I'm sweating the cut with my second-highest score of the year does not bode well for me going forward.

I was just thinking to myself that this year was "down" in terms of fantasy scoring, and then a week like this happens where multiple players post 30+ points.

Hey guys,

Long time player first time poster.

Best year 2012 missed the 250 cut (285ish) would have come on 3rd in the money.

This year rolling along with Ball and Megatron my dead weight shackles... Makes me feel better that I switched AP to Ball at the last min lol epic fail either way.

Need some help tonight though. 170 with baily -1 and Murray -10.5

Sorry to see Iggy possibly go - I do not post much but follow this thread weekly and appreciate the live scoring.

I am pretty steady so far this year and will move to week 9. Currently at 189 plus Dez (-20)

Entry 109585Score: 189.75
Pos Player Team Price FPts QB Russell Wilson SEA $15 16.45 QB Joe Flacco BAL $8 8.95 RB Eddie Lacy GB $28 26.20 RB Jerick McKinnon MIN $3 9.20 RB Zac Stacy STL $23 6.70 RB Benny Cunningham STL $3 4.50 RB Isaiah Crowell CLE $4 1.90 RB Shonn Greene TEN $6 0.10 RB Andre Williams NYG $7 0.00 RB Latavius Murray OAK $3 0.00 WR John Brown ARI $3 22.90 WR Keenan Allen SD $21 22.30 WR Mohamed Sanu CIN $3 20.20 WR Kelvin Benjamin CAR $5 13.40 WR Justin Hunter TEN $9 13.10 WR Stedman Bailey STL $2 5.30 WR Dez Bryant DAL $27 0.00 WR Michael Floyd ARI $21 0.00 WR Aaron Dobson NE $7 0.00 WR Cody Latimer DEN $6 0.00 TE Heath Miller PIT $10 27.70 TE Timothy Wright NE $5 22.40 TE Travis Kelce KC $8 10.50 PK Blair Walsh MIN $3 9.40 PK Shaun Suisham PIT $3 7.00 PK Greg Zuerlein STL $3 1.00 DST New England Patriots NE $6 13.00 DST New Orleans Saints NO $4 10.00 DST Jacksonville Jaguars JAC $3 5.00

Users who are viewing this thread