What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* 2014 White Sox Thread - Abreu is a MONSTER (1 Viewer)

Was that another bullpen loss? I guess there will be no answers from the front office at this point or in the second half. Might want to unload the rocket now to add to the tank.

Surkamp threw 3 whole pitches to end the top of the 8th and you don't send him back out there to start the 9th v Moose?

Belisario the gift that keeps on giving. So Carroll throws 78 pitches and has 1 ER but dummy takes him out for Belisario? WTH is going on here?????????

Great time at Elvis night. Still the best game to go to and a major offensive explosion. The little one loved being there for her first game. They even gave her a certificate and thanks to Flowers for hitting the HR that set off the first fireworks my girl has ever seen. Memorable and the Elvis stylist was awesome as well!

Interesting.

in other White Sox news, I kind of forgot about this, but if you're wondering why the Braves bats fell apart the last two years...........

Braves hitting coach Greg Walker has resigned.
The Braves finished in the middle of the pack in runs scored for the first two years of Walker's tenure, but they sunk all the way to 29th this season. Walker was previously the White Sox' hitting coach from 2003-11.

Rumor has it that VMart did have a guy in the stands with binoculars when Sale was pitching the other night

Buddy of mine was told to look for and film anybody that seemed out of place. He found a guy looking into the catcher whenever Martinez was up. He would look in, and then turn his head in the direction of the placement of the pitch. He's got it on tape

Sale told my friend to not worry about going back out to tape the guy again, as he was going to take care of it himself. He did

Tapes are in the commissioners office hands now

Damn shame they didn't get Power Monster's boy to the south side. He really would have done the organization proud

CBS Sports' Jon Heyman reports that the White Sox have free agent third baseman Pablo Sandoval on their radar.

The White Sox have money to spend this winter and they are currently trying to decide whether to spend it on "one or two larger items or several smaller ones." Sandoval would certainly qualify under the "large" category, as he's reportedly seeking a six-year contract worth $100 million. Conditioning is a concern with Sandoval, but the White Sox could be well-positioned to take the gamble on a long-term deal, as they could eventually move him to DH. The Giants are expected to make a strong push to keep him, but the Red Sox and Blue Jays are among the other teams in the mix.

Damn shame they didn't get Power Monster's boy to the south side. He really would have done the organization proud
And which boy is that?
Your boy, AROID.He was in the news thy day for coming clean to the DEA about what a dirty steaming pile of PED tainted crap his career is.
Well sometimes I get it wrong and have to live with the fact that I can only be 98% accurate on things in professional sports. BTW - nice new avatar - you into gourmet coffee these days getting a jump on improving your social skills?

JB Shuck, Zach Duke, Adam LaRoche

Individually, they're decent little deals but taken collectively, they're kind of depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread