What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* 2014 White Sox Thread - Abreu is a MONSTER (2 Viewers)

Annyong said:
Nice signing of LaRoche. Should play well at the Cell.
Not exactly getting warm and fuzzy w this approach this team needs to resolve pitching holes and land players that can hit for average, steal bases and play defense. This line of thinking from Williams/Hahn is filling holes left behind from liabilities instead of moving forward by reinventing the lineup. This is the same old meatball mentality. I would have thought that they would be looking at building in quality youth. The Royals are going to run strong in the division and bringing the overpaid high risk high reward veteran slugger is just more of the same rhetoric. Williams wants Sox fans to dream again? Well I am dreaming that his lame ### was long gone because his tired old fix the gaps that did not really work is pathetically old and tiring. Keep dreaming...

Lineup isn't horrible

CF - Eaton :wub:

SS - Alexei

1B - Abreu

DH - LaRoche

RF - Avasil

3B - Gillespie

LF - Viciedo

C - Flowers

2B - Semien (likely gone for Samardzija)

They'll be desperate for a 2B and I don't want to endure another year of Viciedo. Bench will be barren and lots of ??? In the bullpen

Hmmm have to give some credit on the Shark move but that bullpen and the bottom of the rotation needs help. Is there trust in Flowers? Still a lot of questions but I like this move.

Hmmm have to give some credit on the Shark move but that bullpen and the bottom of the rotation needs help. Is there trust in Flowers? Still a lot of questions but I like this move.
:confused: The White Sox now have a ridiculous rotation. Also their bullpen has seen 2 enormous upgrades in Duke and Robertson. Not sure what else you could really ask out of Hahn.

:confused: The White Sox now have a ridiculous rotation. Also their bullpen has seen 2 enormous upgrades in Duke and Robertson. Not sure what else you could really ask out of Hahn.
Did not see the Duke and Robertson moves but what else were these idiots going to do - keep being in the group of bottom feeders in the AL?

Users who are viewing this thread