What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Semi-Official FFAWT Draft Thread (RaiderFan...Congrats!) (1 Viewer)

Number of players on a bye who were started this week:

Beavers - 3

Bender - 3

Ref - 2

Way to fight until the end, fellas!
fair criticism... :bag: I probably had two players I could cut to get my roster legal. I thought about it, and then forgot all about it until after games had started....

2 close games this week.

Was pissed I benched Jonas Gray for Jonathan Stewart at the last second. Glad it didn't matter.
Really wish you woulda just left him in and beat me by 50 :lol: I've had some pretty awful luck in this league. The schedule fairy wasn't very good to me. I'm about done so good luck to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooof just saw that leveon bell got me

I've been starting zac stacy the entire year so it's a miracle i even have a winning record. My team is awful but the schedule has been kind.

I predict chaos after week 13. Head-to-head has to be the first tiebreaker, then PF. If there is a three way tie+ you do the first test, then go to PF.

I can figure this out if needed. I'm not even sure who the commish is to be honest. Lambskin?

I predict chaos after week 13. Head-to-head has to be the first tiebreaker, then PF. If there is a three way tie+ you do the first test, then go to PF.

I can figure this out if needed. I'm not even sure who the commish is to be honest. Lambskin?
:no: voting for points scored as the tie breakers. And this has nothing to do with the fact that my guys have accumulated a nice amount of points

:no: voting for points scored as the tie breakers. And this has nothing to do with the fact that my guys have accumulated a nice amount of points
We should have played roto then, no reason to have even played head-to-head.

Non-divisional Tiebreakers settings for Head-to-Head leagues

Are you tied with another manager in your league and not sure if you'll make the playoffs? Here's the tiebreaking criteria.
If, at the end of the regular fantasy season, 2 or more teams in a non-division league finish with the same overall record, the following system will be used to break the tie:

1. Fantasy points scored.
  2. Fantasy points scored in the final week of your league's regular season.
  3. Fantasy points scored in the second-to-last week of your league's regular season, etc.
  4. Random Coin Flip.
It's not possible to modify your league's tiebreaking criteria.

also I looked in the FFAWT regarding payouts and this was all I could find. not sure if anyone confirmed it or had issues with it, but I say we go with this unless the playoff teams want to renegotiate

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=516869&p=17079914

thoughts on payout structure?

First 1000

2nd 300

3rd 100
Looks good to me
yup, fine to me as well. And there are 6 teams that make it, the first 2 get a bye the first week. Man, it would be nice to get that #2 seeding to have a 3/4 chance to get some money out of this.

Any chance you take one for the good guy's team this week Lump and sit most of your guys?

Non-divisional Tiebreakers settings for Head-to-Head leagues

Are you tied with another manager in your league and not sure if you'll make the playoffs? Here's the tiebreaking criteria.
If, at the end of the regular fantasy season, 2 or more teams in a non-division league finish with the same overall record, the following system will be used to break the tie:

1. Fantasy points scored.
  2. Fantasy points scored in the final week of your league's regular season.
  3. Fantasy points scored in the second-to-last week of your league's regular season, etc.
  4. Random Coin Flip.
It's not possible to modify your league's tiebreaking criteria.
So...

1) I beat Danger Zone

2) Mo beats Lumpy

3) Beavers beats Sheer Terror

4) Nugs beats RN (and RN doesn't outscore me by 53 or more)

And I'm in.

So you're saying there's a chance!!!

also I looked in the FFAWT regarding payouts and this was all I could find. not sure if anyone confirmed it or had issues with it, but I say we go with this unless the playoff teams want to renegotiate

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=516869&p=17079914

thoughts on payout structure?

First 1000

2nd 300

3rd 100
Looks good to me
yup, fine to me as well. And there are 6 teams that make it, the first 2 get a bye the first week. Man, it would be nice to get that #2 seeding to have a 3/4 chance to get some money out of this.

Any chance you take one for the good guy's team this week Lump and sit most of your guys?
You know I have an outside shot at the playoffs right? Send me $150 and I'll rest every guy on my team, otherwise :football:

I guess nugs doesn't want me to have nice things. :kicksrock:
Without looking too closely I think I got a pretty good shot with a win or a RN loss. Sorry to cheer against you GB. I d like to limp in to a third place finish all the injuries I've had

Lumpy would have beaten Bender this week 41-39 had they played each other.
:lmao: . So I think the seeds are almost set for the playoffs right? I do have to say the 4-owner team that screwed the entire league because they whined and cried about DeAngelo Williams does have themselves in a nice spot...

Lumpy would have beaten Bender this week 41-39 had they played each other.
:lmao: . So I think the seeds are almost set for the playoffs right? I do have to say the 4-owner team that screwed the entire league because they whined and cried about DeAngelo Williams does have themselves in a nice spot...
yeah, that really screwed things up. unlike commish Bender making his last appearance at the league website on September 25th. that probably had no impact.

RN vs. nugs & Hucklecats vs. DD/BRONG next week.

GMTAN will take on the lowest remaining seed the following week and mo gets the other team.

Edited because I had the matchups backwards.

RN vs. nugs & Hucklecats vs. DD/BRONG next week.

GMTAN will take on the lowest remaining seed the following week and mo gets the other team.

Edited because I had the matchups backwards.
Jeez i'm really dragging my #### into the playoffs after such a strong start. Super.

I love the fact that Bender begged everyone in the FFAWT to form a league, and he hasn't logged into the site since September. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread