What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Semi-Official FFAWT Draft Thread (RaiderFan...Congrats!) (5 Viewers)

Playing RN is like having a bye week. :thumbup:
lumpy 'liked' this post by Doc.

At the time, I was 0-3 and lumpy was 3-0. I am now a higher seed than Doc, and lumpy is out of the playoffs.

(I have a long memory.)
I stand by my like....my team was horrible the entire season, just got lucky with the early season scheduling
ahh you had good potential. coming out of the draft with Forte, Martin and Stacey looked like a real solid foundation that could carry your team. just got unlucky that 2 of the 3 bombed out.

one thing if we were to do this again would be to trim the roster spots a bit. I think there were too many bench positions that could allow people to avoid any tough decisions and could carry sleepers for awhile.

one thing if we were to do this again would be to trim the roster spots a bit. I think there were too many bench positions that could allow people to avoid any tough decisions and could carry sleepers for awhile.
:lmao:

this might be the worst thing you've ever posted.

we had 15 roster spots for 9 starting spots in the lineup. there are bye weeks in the NFL, and plenty of injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing RN is like having a bye week. :thumbup:
lumpy 'liked' this post by Doc.

At the time, I was 0-3 and lumpy was 3-0. I am now a higher seed than Doc, and lumpy is out of the playoffs.

(I have a long memory.)
I stand by my like....my team was horrible the entire season, just got lucky with the early season scheduling
ahh you had good potential. coming out of the draft with Forte, Martin and Stacey looked like a real solid foundation that could carry your team. just got unlucky that 2 of the 3 bombed out.

I agree. 12 team leagues are best with 15-16 rosture spots. 14 team leagues would be more competitive with a spot or two shaved off.

:lmao:

this might be the worst thing you've ever posted.

we had 15 roster spots for 9 starting spots in the lineup. there are bye weeks in the NFL, and plenty of injuries.
:no: We are talking about pro's here Rud. Gotta go balls to the wall. Maybe it was just because we didn;t have some active guys in our league, but i know there were plenty of times you could look at free agency and there were no vaible RBs anywhere. then you look at people's benches and they are stacked. i could cut an extra slot off and still have the skills to have a solid roster. hell, i kept T-Rich on my team for 14 weeks. i could have dumped that guy awhile back and would have been no sweat off my nuts. But i am good to go with the injury slots if we want to account for those

Sorry nugs.... my team is like an unstoppable freight train right now. You just happened to be the one strapped to the tracks. :(

Oh come on! Waivers have been based on standings all year long yet somehow last night the first and second seeds get picks before me. Yahoo is garbage.

Oh come on! Waivers have been based on standings all year long yet somehow last night the first and second seeds get picks before me. Yahoo is garbage.
I picked 14th and got beat out the first time I submitted a waiver claim. Ended up not even making the playoffs.

Sorry nugs.... my team is like an unstoppable freight train right now. You just happened to be the one strapped to the tracks. :(
GG man. No fitzy, cooks, graham, Wayne production down the stretch sunk what was the 1st place roster much of the year. I loved my strategy of taking rbs late, just didn't have the depth I needed when the other guys got the suck. Give em hell bud.

hmm, not really the start for my team with Tre getting me 3 points. Yucky. Really need a healthy Julio on Sunday or it could be an uphill climb. I think the Eagles can contain Murray again on Sunday so not sure he will blow up

So how much am I gonna pull down after I dismiss tonydead this week?

I should just let Saw invest it and give me back $100k this time next year.

So how much am I gonna pull down after I dismiss tonydead this week?

I should just let Saw invest it and give me back $100k this time next year.
From what Lamb has posted earlier:

1st is $1000

2nd is $300

and

3rd is $100

Good luck today RN. That Jonus Gray pick-up was brave. I got a little luck with Floyd getting a late TD lat night, been fighting trying to find WRs all year.

also I looked in the FFAWT regarding payouts and this was all I could find. not sure if anyone confirmed it or had issues with it, but I say we go with this unless the playoff teams want to renegotiate

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=516869&p=17079914

thoughts on payout structure?

First 1000

2nd 300

3rd 100
Looks good to me
yup, fine to me as well
Who's got the dough? I have painters to hire!

also I looked in the FFAWT regarding payouts and this was all I could find. not sure if anyone confirmed it or had issues with it, but I say we go with this unless the playoff teams want to renegotiate

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=516869&p=17079914

thoughts on payout structure?

First 1000

2nd 300

3rd 100
Looks good to me
yup, fine to me as well
Who's got the dough? I have painters to hire!
Chain has it

Users who are viewing this thread