What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (3 Viewers)

Oregon fans don't travel well. #Fact

The ticket prices for this game are dropping dramatically today. :thumbup:
Last year at the Rose Bowl FSU/AU NCG a girl we were with got a ticket for $35 bucks. It was from a couple of older gentleman and her bewbs were flowing out of the top of her shirt yet still I was astonished at the deal she got.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyboy said:
Capella said:
Capella said:
Does anyone want to bet this game for $50? Ill take Oregon and give the pts.
I'll do another round with you if the line is still at 7. Rushed at the second ... Let me know. Btw Seahawk guy I paid on the FSU bet. /finger
Confirm Before kickoff if you want to do it.
Yes on betYes you paid, thanks man
So we just swapped a few bucks for a few days.

Just heard both teams/schools got 20k tickets. Osu had a long wait list, Oregon didn't move all theirs. Osu always travels well, cross country/desert/gulf doesn't matter, and did so for the Sugar too.
Not true from what I saw. I know noone that didn't get their order from OSU. I donate at the minimum level and got every ticket I asked for. Oregon did the same. Granted, the OSU side did sell at a premium to Oregon.

Just heard both teams/schools got 20k tickets. Osu had a long wait list, Oregon didn't move all theirs. Osu always travels well, cross country/desert/gulf doesn't matter, and did so for the Sugar too.
How is this possible? Goes for any school really. This is history people!!!
I don't know...all I heard is Oregon didn't use all 20k alloted to them. Could be false info...came from a buckeyes reporter at the game.
They moved them all I think through brokers, those brokers took it on the chin though if they bought late. I can tell you for a fact Oregon sold some sec 454 row 16's bc I had them on Oregon print stock. If you look at the map that is the very end section of their allotment and there are 22 rows in it. So there couldn't have been more than 6 unissued rows.

got_nugs said:
Oregon fans don't travel well. #Fact

The ticket prices for this game are dropping dramatically today. :thumbup:
Last year at the Rose Bowl FSU/AU NCG a girl we were with got a ticket for $35 bucks. It was from a couple of older gentleman and her bewbs were flowing out of the top of her shirt yet still I was astonished at the deal she got.
Haha, yep, I got a sideline one for $50. Stadium was too big. Not uncommon for events at the Rose Bowl.

I was endlessly critical of osu but I was wrong... My god that is THE greatest coaching job in history by Meyer. My hats are off to them and my foot is in my mouth. After I had just taken the big 12 shoe out! Looking forward to next year already.

Damn....who has the worse Offensive line?? Michigan or OSU?
Coffin, meet nail.
So MSU, OSU, & Wisconsin have all lost. The B1G is done in week 2.
How bad is this Ohio St QB wow.
Excited for sad Urban on a gold cart eating pizza.
Shame on you fools giving up on Ohio State after the VTech loss! :thumbdown:
Glad I never bashed OSU or the Big 10!

Ahhh, screw it.

But I don't really get all the "season's over" shtick going on. If OSU loses, I don't question that their path to the playoff got a lot more difficult...so did MSU's, but they aren't out with no shot.
If it isn't effectively over with an OSU loss, it should be. Big 10 teams getting wins against each other shouldn't be enough to reverse what today showed about that conference.

Damn....who has the worse Offensive line?? Michigan or OSU?
Coffin, meet nail.
So MSU, OSU, & Wisconsin have all lost. The B1G is done in week 2.
How bad is this Ohio St QB wow.
Excited for sad Urban on a gold cart eating pizza.
Shame on you fools giving up on Ohio State after the VTech loss! :thumbdown:
To be fair...I asked a question and it was valid at the time :shrug: I made no proclamations about OSU being done. As a matter of fact, I think I was :lol: at the "B1G is done" shtick in week 2

Ahhh, screw it.

But I don't really get all the "season's over" shtick going on. If OSU loses, I don't question that their path to the playoff got a lot more difficult...so did MSU's, but they aren't out with no shot.
If it isn't effectively over with an OSU loss, it should be. Big 10 teams getting wins against each other shouldn't be enough to reverse what today showed about that conference.
HA!!!! See!!!!! ;)

Congrats to all Buckeye fans. I definitely didn't see that coming. Ohio State deserved to win and Oregon could not stop them on defense. Very tough loss to swallow but what a great atmosphere last night.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Congrats OSU. Definitely the best team in the country.[/SIZE]

In other news, Kirby Smart to LSU DC rumors are starting to heat up.

I know this pains almost all of you...

but...

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES...NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!
Yes, it pains me. But, I will doff my cap to Bucks fans. They ran the table with a third string QB and delivered two beat downs of the #1 and #2 teams in America. Enjoy your win; you earned it.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Congrats OSU. Definitely the best team in the country.[/SIZE]

Agree on OSU. I'm glad the playoff worked. OSU is the best team in the country and they earned in on the field

ON your second point, I'm going to call :bs: right now. Dude is just after more :2cents: :moneybag: :moneybag: :2cents: .

Or was this what you were talking about, PDP?

Way to make a joke out of yourself in year 1, playoff committee
Huh?
It's not complicated. They put a team in because of the name on the front of their shirts and screwed two better teams to do it.
OOOOOOOOHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!
For all we know, TCU and Baylor could have won too. The playoffs are too small.

Or was this what you were talking about, PDP?

Way to make a joke out of yourself in year 1, playoff committee
Huh?
It's not complicated. They put a team in because of the name on the front of their shirts and screwed two better teams to do it.
OOOOOOOOHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!
For all we know, TCU and Baylor could have won too. The playoffs are too small.
One thing is for certain, TCU would have given OSU a better run than Oregon.

:scared:

Agree on OSU. I'm glad the playoff worked. OSU is the best team in the country and they earned in on the field

ON your second point, I'm going to call :bs: right now. Dude is just after more :2cents: :moneybag: :moneybag: :2cents: .
You're probably right about Kirby, and that was the first thing I thought of too. It does make a little sense for him to get out from under Saban's shadow if he wants to get a HC gig. It'd make for some good Finnebaum calls too.

Whoa Kevin Steele left Bama for.....LSU?!?!?!?!?

Gump what's that about?
Complete meltdown amongst the LSU faithful right now. I have no idea what Miles is thinking. Seems like pretty much the worst choice possible.

Gump, please tell me something positive about this guy, cause his resume is underwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread