What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Championship GB@Seattle (2 Viewers)

6 turnovers and 9 penalties in this half. Nice game. Kind of feel like the Ravens-Pats game was the Super Bowl

There would be some good news to come out of a Packers victory. Whether they play the Pats or Colts, I'm putting 5 million dollars on the over.

I feel like this is 31-0 not 16-0.

Complete domination by the Packers but Seattle still in it and gets ball first in 2nd half.

I have bad news for Seahawk fans.

A good friend of mine works at NFL.com and word around their office is that Roger is pushing for a Brady/Rodgers Super Bowl. Supposedly the fix is in, so it looks like the refs will be siding with Green Bay big time.

I hope the refs don't decide this game, but it doesn't look good right now.
I tried to warn you guys.

A good friend of mine works at NFL.com and word around their office is that Roger is pushing for a Brady/Rodgers Super Bowl. Supposedly the fix is in, so it looks like the refs will be siding with Green Bay big time.

They fixed those 2 Rodgers' INTs also?

Wonder how much Roger paid Russell to throw all those picks?

Users who are viewing this thread