What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Looks like my pre game prediction of 6-2 to Denver with Lions scoring a safety might have been generous to both teams

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time this game is done, there might be a lot of people putting Juwan Thompson on their waiver wire list.

CJ who? Ronnie who?

Is Cris Collinsworth Virgil Green's BFF?

Green's been confiding in him about his frustration and his crushes?

OMG Denver RBs. Take this as a sign Denver. Your smallest RB is the only healthy one left. Just let him carry the load the rest of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit is the most painful offense to watch. With the receivers they have, they still look like or worse than turd offenses like Cleveland who has nothing.

Not much of a punishment for a personal foul after getting scored on, is there? Giving the kicker +15 yards towards a touchback.

3 more TDs by Denver and Stafford will start throwing to Calvin.
Yep, Calvin is our Lamar Miller. You don't get him the ball until you need to go into desperation mode. You don't want to waste your best plays when the game is still close.

It really makes me sad because when we think of the best WRs today we think of Antonio, Julio, etc. Few even mention Calvin anymore because he is so underutilized.

3 more TDs by Denver and Stafford will start throwing to Calvin.
Yep, Calvin is our Lamar Miller. You don't get him the ball until you need to go into desperation mode. You don't want to waste your best plays when the game is still close.
Did you just compare Megatron to Lamar Miller?
In terms of how awful their coaching staffs have been at getting them the ball early in the games, I did.

Stafford double clutches more than any QB ive seen. On those timing routes just needs to lay it out there where only Calvin can get it.

Users who are viewing this thread