What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Detroit (1 Viewer)

12 point lead, 2 minutes left.

This is where it gets interesting... how many more DT points will the DEN defense get on sacks/INTs? A pick-6 maybe?

I do like watching the Lions lose. They have to fire these coaches by the end of the year. It's the only way Calvin is going to ever get the ball.

It's official now that Collinsworth has caught on - everyone in the nation but the Lions' staff knows to throw it to Calvin.

We could have predicted this coming into the season. Since Wayne Fontes left, the Lions are apparently prohibited by law from having 2 consecutive winning seasons--incredibly, it hasn't happened since the 1993/94/95 run of 3 straight playoff appearances.

This would be unthinkable in just about any other franchise not named the LA Clippers (and at least they were smart enough to draft Blake Griffin and get rid of their owner). Same old Lions: one of the worst franchises in all of sports for the last 50 years.

Well, at least we have the Tigers. Oh wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stafford just has never gotten better I guess
That Cleveland game his rookie year & 5K/39TDs his third year bought him a lot of capital

Took a long time for many to realize he's just not a great QB

Stuck with him for least 45 more games

Caldwell is 1-7 against teams with a winning record since he took over as Lions HC.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's so many problems with this team that I don't even know where to begin. Easier to talk about the weaknesses than trying to identify a strength on this squad.

There's so many problems with this team that I don't even know where to begin. Easier to talk about the weaknesses than trying to identify a strength on this squad.
Slay had a bad night but the defense played well enough for them to win
Slay is overrated. Not sure why Lions fans think he is so great. Playmakers make plays. When you call yourself "Big play" you dont let Thomas catch that pass out let Sanders take the ball from you.

Users who are viewing this thread