What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Detroit (1 Viewer)

A couple of dink and dunk passes then sack/fumble. Awesome. Esp when the punt return put them in such good position.

Calvin 8 catches 77 yards... less than 10 YPC. Offensive play calling is pathetic.

Who has the most brutal job on the Lions? --> The guy on the other end of Caldwell's headset.

Cool. Thank you for that penalty Lions, 2nd try is good.

I needed that McManimal FG to insure a win.

Yes, you all care about my team. :D

When I'm watching the Patriots the field seems like it's about 40 yards long. When I'm watching the Lions, it seems about 2 miles long. Kinda weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was more a great defensive play than a terrible pass IMO.

Still plenty of time if the Detroit defense can hold one more time

Gotta say that other than the one pass to Thomas earlier, Manning has looked stronger this week than the first two

Gotta say that other than the one pass to Thomas earlier, Manning has looked stronger this week than the first two
I think it was Collinsworth that called it, if Manning can move forward on the throw he is fine. First two games he was under pressure and couldn't step into it very well.

Users who are viewing this thread