What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we get a collective WDIS thread for week 15? (1 Viewer)

In my PPR I have to choose one from Bernard, Ivory, Powell, Morris, Bolden, Ware.

I have Bernard in and feel like they all land about 10-12 this week. Anyone feel strongly about one of my other options instead?

I have a few. Some are more dreadful options than others. One that is not dreadful is Cam vs. Wilson. Both are great matchups, obviously. I'm leaning towards Cam only because I think the NYG have more to play for, and are therefore more likely to keep it close. Not to mention, they (NY) are at home. I could see the SEA game getting out of hand early (with a defensive score or two), and Russell never really needing to do much to win the game. Hoping Eli plays well (I have him in another league), which would mean Cam needs to produce to win.
Cam all the way on that one. Your analysis is spot on. Sea is going to blow the doors off Cleveland. It's actually why I'm considering cmike. I think by halftime Seattle is going to be up big and they will just pound the ball with the run game and brown and cmike will each get 12-15 carries.

The Giants I think will keep the game close. Wouldn't be surprised if it was high scoring. Car d is very very good but I think they will face a motivated Giants team with playoff hopes on the line. The giants offense is dangerous when they are playing well

In my PPR I have to choose one from Bernard, Ivory, Powell, Morris, Bolden, Ware.

I have Bernard in and feel like they all land about 10-12 this week. Anyone feel strongly about one of my other options instead?
id be shocked if ivory got under 100 and a td at the minimum....

Ok, in a bit of a playoff bind. I lost Rawls & Stewart last week and I don't have any FA money left so I am stuck with Gore and Ellington (hope he plays) at RB.

QB options Fitz and Taylor. Opponent this week has Marshall and I have Decker so I am leaning Fitz for the possible double up and block.

Flex (2 of the 3) Floyd, Olsen and Crabtree. ETA: PPR with ydg and long TD bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, in a bit of a playoff bind. I lost Rawls & Stewart last week and I don't have any FA money left so I am stuck with Gore and Ellington (hope he plays) at RB.

QB options Fitz and Taylor. Opponent this week has Marshall and I have Decker so I am leaning Fitz for the possible double up and block.

Flex (2 of the 3) Floyd, Olsen and Crabtree
Ellington? God speed ..

Would usually go for the two WRs, but with the Panther's RB situation I like Floyd and Olsen (especially if ppr)

Flex (2 of the 3) Floyd, Olsen and Crabtree
Ellington? God speed ..

Would usually go for the two WRs, but with the Panther's RB situation I like Floyd and Olsen (especially if ppr)
I would go Gore over Ellington.

Fitz over taylor

Olsen and Crabtree

I'm going with Denard over all but 4-5 Rb's out there this week. jacksonville @home against the Falcons is one the best matchups for a RB this week.

RB2 in a 0.5 PPR

Bilal Powell @ DAL

Danny Woodhead vs. MIA

Theo Ridick @ NOR
I'd go Riddick here. High scoring affair, and there's a decent chance they need to play catch up. Cowboys SLOW the pace of games dramatically, and the Jets will run less plays than usual. Gordon seems to have removed Woodhead as an option.

I'd go Ivory and its not really that close. Lacy/Starks just tore apart the Cowboys run D. The Cowboys play excellent pass defense, so the way to beat them is on the ground. I think Ivory is a good bet for 20-25 carries here.

My dilemma: Standard scoring.

2RBs, 3WRs, 1Flex

RB1 Shoelace

RB2?

WR1 Julio

WR2 OBJ

WR3 Arob

Flex:?

Options to fill the last two spots:

Larry Fitzgerald

Jeremy Hill

Charcandrick West

Tim Hightower

Bryce Brown

I'm leaning toward Fitz in the flex despite the fact he hasn't scored since week 8 and draws the Eagles best cover man in Jenkins. Should be a ton of scoring in that game.

Hill has a great matchup despite the fact its in SF. They are horrible vs the run, and Hill should be in line for 20+ carries. Problem is the fact that SF has been an excellent defense at home this year, while being totally gashed on the road. (Crowell and Duke just combined for 238 yards and 2 TDs last week in Cleveland). Cleveland is middle of the road as far as run blocking goes. Cincinnati is 3rd best in the league.

West is in 100% for me if Ware is out. 20-25 touches. Game flow very likely in his favor.

Hightower is going to be involved in a very high scoring game. Just not sure I trust him. Ingram was very heavily involved in the passing game. Not sure that will hold true with Hightower yet. Without that passing game stuff, Ingram would have had a lot of bad games. Ingram averaged 64 yards and .5 TDs rushing this year. He added 34 yards/game receiving.

Carr vs GB

Fitzpatrick @ Dal
That's a tough one. The way to attack both these defenses is on the ground. Fitzpatrick has better weapons, but Carr's aren't bad either. I'd go with Carr. I don't think it will be a shootout, but there is a much better chance for one vs Rodgers. I think Ivory leads the way in a 17-3 ugly one vs Dallas. Cassell is awful, and the Cowboys will be lucky to score 14 points.

Carr vs GB

Fitzpatrick @ Dal
That's a tough one. The way to attack both these defenses is on the ground. Fitzpatrick has better weapons, but Carr's aren't bad either. I'd go with Carr. I don't think it will be a shootout, but there is a much better chance for one vs Rodgers. I think Ivory leads the way in a 17-3 ugly one vs Dallas. Cassell is awful, and the Cowboys will be lucky to score 14 points.
I see Fitz as the safer pick and Carr as the more upside pick. I would say it depends on your opponent and how many points you think you will need. GB will be starting 2 rookies at corner and Cooper's status was still in question the last I saw. That said, The GB/Oak game could turn into a higher scoring shoot out where as the other poster said I don't see Dallas scoring enough points to keep Fitz throwing all game.

Need one of these in 0.5PPR...

Gore

Woodhead

A. Boldin

LaFell

Snead

Leaning towards Snead, but it's close.
I think I would go snead as well but that is tough. LaFell might not be a bad choice either?
Yeah, I'm hoping the NO/DET game is a shootout, as I have several going in various leagues.... Stafford, Calvin, Tate, Hightower, Watson, Cooks, and Snead. Most of them in multiple leagues.

Gore or Fozzy (PPR)
I have to choose between McFadden or Fozzy. I am the under dog so I feel I need to swing for the fence which would be fozzy.

Given your choice I would go fozzy.
I agree. My only hesitancy revolves around the fact that Fozzy has never been a primary guy, so how much work he'll get is the big question. My fear is a scenario where they somehow don't use him all that much (maybe if Tolbert gets the majority of the touches, or CAP gets involved). But, I think it's likely that Fozzy has a decent game (or at least that's my hope).

Gore or Fozzy (PPR)
I have to choose between McFadden or Fozzy. I am the under dog so I feel I need to swing for the fence which would be fozzy.

Given your choice I would go fozzy.
I agree. My only hesitancy revolves around the fact that Fozzy has never been a primary guy, so how much work he'll get is the big question. My fear is a scenario where they somehow don't use him all that much (maybe if Tolbert gets the majority of the touches, or CAP gets involved). But, I think it's likely that Fozzy has a decent game (or at least that's my hope).
That's everyones fear. Giants are pretty bad against the run and im to the point where id rather take a chance on the unknown vs. the known that sucks. Gore and McFadden with these matchups fall in to that category for me.

If C. Michael is inactive for tomorrow's game, would you consider B. Brown an RB2? I am currently rolling with Woodhead as my 2nd RB, but would consider Brown if he is named the starter and Michael is inactive. Thoughts?? This is a full ppr league.

If C. Michael is inactive for tomorrow's game, would you consider B. Brown an RB2? I am currently rolling with Woodhead as my 2nd RB, but would consider Brown if he is named the starter and Michael is inactive. Thoughts?? This is a full ppr league.
I'd do it if I thought I was the underdog. You could really get burned but woody has disappeared.

Which TE? Standard with 5 points for 100 yards.

Kelce

Zach Miller

Julius

Have Julius in right now. Hate to sit Kelce but he's burned me bad.

PPR

Chris Polk or Fozzy Whittaker?

Kamar Aiken or Dez Bryant?

Heath Miller or Zach Miller?

Hard to believe I am in the semi-finals with these kind of lineup decisions, but that's dynasty for you I guess.

I'm having a tough time deciding between Julio Jones & Allen Robinson (Non-ppr)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivory or Allen in standard? Dodds/Tremblay suggesting Allen, Bloom strongly suggesting Ivory. My gut says Ivory vs Dallas, but not sure why DD and MT are so down on him this week and so big on Allen vs that chiefs D.
Allen just laid a dud last week. I have a hard time seeing any RB having problems running over dallas. Even lacy looked pretty good last week.....
Screw you.

Gates or Reed at TE. Reed is obvious choice but I have been reading a lot about Gates last game potentially at home and that Rivers may just throw at him all game long.

Amendola or Alshon "legs of steel" Jeffrey who popped up on injury report.

Gates or Reed at TE. Reed is obvious choice but I have been reading a lot about Gates last game potentially at home and that Rivers may just throw at him all game long.

Amendola or Alshon "legs of steel" Jeffrey who popped up on injury report.
Reed already gets what you are hoping for out of Gates at this point. Alshon is the primary target in that offense and a much better player overall.

With news of Calvin sitting out practice yesterday in need to decide between:

Calvin

John brown

Latavious

And

Stafford or

Carr?
Stafford and Calvin are playing a historically bad pass defense in a probable shootout. I understand the hesitation with CJ but wait it out. Unless you hear a no, he's a go.

With news of Calvin sitting out practice yesterday in need to decide between:

Calvin

John brown

Latavious

And

Stafford or

Carr?
Stafford and Calvin are playing a historically bad pass defense in a probable shootout. I understand the hesitation with CJ but wait it out. Unless you hear a no, he's a go.
Thanks man. I'm trying not to trip over my richard with my big red clown shoes by changing my lineup that I had set all week the day of. We know how that usually plays out....

Users who are viewing this thread