What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we get a collective WDIS thread for week 15? (1 Viewer)

With news of Calvin sitting out practice yesterday in need to decide between:

Calvin

John brown

Latavious

And

Stafford or

Carr?
Stafford and Calvin are playing a historically bad pass defense in a probable shootout. I understand the hesitation with CJ but wait it out. Unless you hear a no, he's a go.
Thanks man. I'm trying not to trip over my richard with my big red clown shoes by changing my lineup that I had set all week the day of. We know how that usually plays out....
No problem. Besides the obvious pass deficiencies on defense, NO is 24th defensively in sacks which really sets up well for Stafford. He needs time and when he gets it, he can tear anybody up, Good luck.

OK --lets say CMike is inactive today -- B. Brown or L. Murray?
I am in same boat and rolling with Murray against the packers. I traded for Murray on the cheap weeks back because I thought he could do some damage in these next two games. Oakland is much better at home and he has averaged very respectable YPC against some quality rush defenses when in oakland. I know the numbers say GB isn't an easy matchup fantasy wise, but I think he should have a solid day.

That doesn't mean Brown wont have a good day, I just think there is too much uncertainty there.

Gone back and forth and back and forth between Bryce Brown, Fozzy, and Buck Allen.

Thinking even against a tough D I go Allen (since I avoided McFadden against a tough D and was wrong). I just know he will get the carries and receptions whereas I just don't know what Seattle or Carolina will do.

Gone back and forth and back and forth between Bryce Brown, Fozzy, and Buck Allen.

Thinking even against a tough D I go Allen (since I avoided McFadden against a tough D and was wrong). I just know he will get the carries and receptions whereas I just don't know what Seattle or Carolina will do.
I go Allen

I go Allen
Meant to add...non-ppr.
I still go Allen. I have Brown benched in favor of Denard

Amendola or Landry in a ppr?

Thanks
Wow...thats a great one.

Landry probably more upside...Amendola a higher floor.

How risk averse are you?

If I had a solid lineup where I need the homerun, I go Landry.

If I need a slow and steady wins the race...I may go Amendola.

Take the risk imo...and I don't think its a huge one. Landry

Barnidge or Reed? non-ppr.
ESPN has Reed ranked at 3 & Barn at 5 & Bloom says go Barn. I should just leave Barnidge in & whatever happens happens. Problem is, I think Reed's ceiling is higher + Barn is going against Seattle D & I'm already down by 10 points in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amendola or Landry in a ppr?

Thanks
Wow...thats a great one.

Landry probably more upside...Amendola a higher floor.

How risk averse are you?

If I had a solid lineup where I need the homerun, I go Landry.

If I need a slow and steady wins the race...I may go Amendola.

Take the risk imo...and I don't think its a huge one. Landry
The thing that worries me about Landry is the over work he got Monday night, 18 targets, returned kickoffs and punts, was in and out of the game with a knee. Hes banged up, only had a limited practice Friday after missing Thursday, travelling cross country on a short week, the Dolphins season is over and Tannehill is bad, is there shut down potential here with even a bit of a knick to his knee?

Plus my opponent has Brady.

Non-PPR....need flex:

Reed

Langford

Bernard

Diggs

Leaning toward Reed as he came through for me last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help with my flex start in 2 leagues; both are full point ppr

League A: start 1 of Crabtree, Hurns, Parker

League B: start 1 of Green-Beckham, Abdullah, or Rashad Greene

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread