What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (2 Viewers)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
How do you blame that on Gibson. Theodore skated the puck right into his own crease and into an Edmonton forechecker.

I can't blame Gibson 100%, but man, he has a lot of holes. Yes, the puck should never have been near the crease, but a good goalie needs to seal that corner. 

A little tough when you're getting run over by two guys.
puck was already past him and in the net when contact was made. 

ETA: I dont have a dog in this fight....just from what i've seen of Gibson over the last 2 games is that he is very leaky. 

I've played net for over 25 years, and that is a save you have to make.... thats all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake Cagiulla has ruined a few of my evenings in the past
You're the Denver college hockey dude right? And he's ND? 

No fun.  But hard to complain, eh? 
Yep - 2 goals against us last year in the semi-final in Tampa.

It's very hard to complain - DU v ND games are some of the most exciting hockey I've witnessed over 37 years. I hate those guys - they hate us - and it's always a tense affair. Lot's of grudging admiration on both sides. Gagiulla was really good - that whole line was good. Not as good as Toews-Oshie-Duncan but very good.

apparently the Ducks missed Kase, he's been very noticeable.

good to see Eaves couldn't fight through it for a game 7.  who would have seen that coming.  picture of health.

love how Ovie is getting #### on when they all got robbed by MAF.  I guess it comes with the territory but man that guy could use a break.  vultures 

Users who are viewing this thread