What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Norwich goal!
nice hit  ... glad i laid off Liverpool clean  :thumbup:

think it's a pretty safe bet this morning, as well ... WestHam's Haller was a very ballyhooed signing, he's gonna get some chances ... can see City taking it in the 2-1, 3-1 vicinity. 

ETA: currently -125 for both to score

i landed on both to score with o2.5 total at +100

Last edited by a moderator:
nice hit  ... glad i laid off Liverpool clean  :thumbup:

think it's a pretty safe bet this morning, as well ... WestHam's Haller was a very ballyhooed signing, he's gonna get some chances ... can see City taking it in the 2-1, 3-1 vicinity. 

ETA: currently -125 for both to score

i landed on both to score with o2.5 total at +100
Doh

I hit NO on BTTS -130

Everton +128
Everton winner & o1.5 goals currently at +195  ... if you're gonna go, that's the way

ETA: TotSpur at the same wager parameter (win, o1.5 total) is at -195 ... steep line, but that's like printing money - gonna pop a ton down on that one.

City dropped down to -275, now at -875 ... was hoping to snag 'em at -200 after another 10 scoreless minutes ... then BOOM  :lol:

sorry i missed Celtic this morning, they're up 2-1 on Motherwell atm. 

just plunked $20 on DRAW at +750 ... wtf not  :shrug:  ($170 return).

City dominating, but only 1 to show for it ...

:coffee:

ETA:   :toilet:

Lol...I'm gonna learn to tread lightly this year on live betting. Or at least stay away from o/u that are -200 through -600
got up a ton yesterday on Liverpool ... enough to light $20 on fire - man, does City look good - even had a third goal taken away this half. 

still roughly half hour for Westy to pop one 

I was gonna punch them to win the epl again. Was suprised it was -250 with the strong balance

Laid off
was that before the Sane injury?  he's done for six months. 

speaking of live betting, The Who Live at Leeds was smacking the #### outta Sheriff of Nottingham, but was 0-0 at half ... they drifted to -105, i laid off ... currently lead Leeds 1-nil

ETA: I Shot the Sherrif ties it, just jumped Live at Leeds at +185 at the 75' mark

was that before the Sane injury?  he's done for six months. 

speaking of live betting, The Who Live at Leeds was smacking the #### outta Sheriff of Nottingham, but was 0-0 at half ... they drifted to -105, i laid off ... currently lead Leeds 1-nil

ETA: I Shot the Sherrif ties it, just jumped Live at Leeds at +185 at the 75' mark
Yea

Was at 250 up til yesterday.  I don't recall seeing it higher in the summer

bad ####### morning ... blows to be down $200 on a Saturday before cracking yer first beer  :kicksrock:

WestHam was ####### dog####, no other way to put it ... i know ManCity is class of the league, but, ferchrissakes - go #### yerselves and your 40 mil man Haller - what a ####### travishmockery

comfortably numb said:
Everton +128
reminding me of the Leeds/Nottingham match earlier ... Everton dominating, but can't pop through - DRAW now at +155, but im'ma hold tight on the outright WIN (currently at +145 live plunk for those intrepid daredevil bastids out there).

a scant 20 mins. left for Everton ... nil nil nil nil nil nil

F.M.L.

:ptts:

ETA: now Everton gets carded, RED, that is

Aston Villa ... hfs 

:lmao:

not my day - lotta footy left, but, ferchrissakes - meh, at least the Villa goal helps the o2.5  :shrug:

ETA: TotSpur down to -115 live if anyone wants to plunk, AV at +250 with bird in hand

:popcorn:

took the $598 win from Tots and put it all on Rick Longford WIN and o2.5 total goals at -125 vs Fields of Athlone Town  ... hopefully Billy doesn't give him an early hook. 

ETA: a "Voices Carry" postponement ... won't play 'til Tuesday

What kind of football you guys talking about in here?  :popcorn:
btw, is a soccer wager not legit? green is green, good sir - lotta cash to be made on the pitch - we got gambling snobs up in here?  srsly? 

ayfkm?  :lol:

#### that, i'm PITCHing a tent here (see whut i did there?)

come along and cash, or shine my ####### shoes  :towelwave:

not far behind
Different.  otb has quite a bit of shtick (I think it's an East Coast thing...reminds me of wikkidpissah) but is a genuinely good guy.  Been around quite a while - with a break in there - especially in horse racing threads.  WAY less bluster than Em, regardless of the soccer enthusiasm.  Feel free to block, but he's a good dude.  Just chatty.

I went to the lesbian toy store for booty woman today. She doesn't know that I went. All she knows is that "I bought her a new toy." It must of been a slow day because I was the only one in there. But that turned out to be a good thing, as I learned quite a bit about clitoral stimulation AND the g spot from the owner/operator before she closed up her shop for the weekend. Booty woman isn't a lesbian, but I don't think that should make a difference - like when I took her to a fancy sushi restaurant the other day. She loved it and she's not even Japanese. That's what the lesbian toy store and sushi restaurant both have in common.

How much of San Francisco's new offense should we expect to see tonight? I drafted Debo and Hurd with my first two dynasty rookie picks this year.. any chance we get to see those guys tonight?

Per 9ers beat writer Matt Maiocco who I follow on Twitter:

#49ers who will certainly not play tonight: Jimmy Garoppolo Jerick McKinnon Jeff Wilson Garrett Celek Weston Richburg Joshua Garnett Nick Bosa Dee Ford Arik Armstead Ronald Blair Kwon Alexander Jason Verrett Jimmie Ward K’Waun Williams

In addition, #49ers who SHOULD NOT play tonight: Tevin Coleman Matt Breida Kyle Juszczyk Marquise Goodwin George Kittle Joe Staley DeForest Buckner Malcolm Smith Richard Sherman

You should get to see your boys starting with Mullens and then Beathard.  4th string RB and backups everywhere else on O.

9ers beat writer Matt Maiocco who I follow
so, you're a 49er fan right? You wanna do a season-long win total wager? I'm seeing o8.5 +102 do you think it'd be worth it. One of the reasons I drafted Hurd was because of his real-life draft position; because I think a lot of people were surprised to see him go when he did and B2B receivers with their #1 and #2 picks. It felt right just because nobody knows WTF they're planning on doing this season. Nobody knows what Shanahan abouts to unleash. I'm also seeing -103 to win week 1 straight up in Tampa. I'd go in on that too if you want

so, you're a 49er fan right? You wanna do a season-long win total wager? I'm seeing o8.5 +102 do you think it'd be worth it. One of the reasons I drafted Hurd was because of his real-life draft position; because I think a lot of people were surprised to see him go when he did and B2B receivers with their #1 and #2 picks. It felt right just because nobody knows WTF they're planning on doing this season. Nobody knows what Shanahan abouts to unleash. I'm also seeing -103 to win week 1 straight up in Tampa. I'd go in on that too if you want
Sorry man.  I'm already all in on under 8.5.  And week 1 at Tampa is a toss up.

I'm more negative on my 49ers (yes I've been a fan since The Catch...Watching their preseason game now, they are my team....had a nice long run but a painful last 15 years) than the Shraps seem to be.  Biggest stat I've seen is teams with -25 turnover difference last year (Oh....herro SF 49ers!!!!) per ROTUND Ralph Michaels average +7ish wins the next year.  So That says they should go over.  I'm still on the under, based mostly on my perception of Jimmy's sturdiness and emotional hedging.

Users who are viewing this thread