What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Bengals Vs Browns! Powerhouse matchup of the best 2 NFL teams in Ohio! (2 Viewers)

Huh, I thought Bernard was in. 

Seriously, stop running slow developing plays in heavy sets!
It was only slow developing because Mixon decided to stand around and sip on some coffee rather than put his head down and run like he was on the 1 yard line.

Chubb 21 touches.

Hunt 3 touches.

Third quarter with under 2 minutes remaining.
That is great news for people with Hunt on their team. Chubb can't get hurt if he's not touching the ball a lot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's why I traded Tyler Boyd in dynasty. I was feeling like I didn't get enough in return, but watching him mediocre up the field, I'm glad. 

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I had to come here to reiterate... What a terrible call to take the Gio TD off the board. From what I saw there was no clear view of him being down. I really wish these refs would look up the word 'indisputable' in the dictionary.

Watching it live I thought he was down, but after the replays he seemed to keep his knees and shins up just long enough, and even if he didn't you couldn't say he was down before the ball broke the plane.

I’m impressed with Burrow (though, reminder, he’s older than Lamar) 

I just hope he doesn’t get permanently damaged or gun shy as a result of the beating the Bengals are going to subject him to this year 

I just hope he doesn’t get permanently damaged or gun shy as a result of the beating the Bengals are going to subject him to this year 
David Carr II? 

Let’s hope not. 

I've always thought this was kind of a silly worry.  There's no statistical tie to whether or not starting right away works better or worse.  And most importantly to be a good QB in the NFL you have to not be a mental pansy.  If a guy is going to get permanently haunted by a bad year on a bad team then he didn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB in the first place.

I've always thought this was kind of a silly worry.  There's no statistical tie to whether or not starting right away works better or worse.  And most importantly to be a good QB in the NFL you have to not be a mental pansy.  If a guy is going to get permanently haunted by a bad year on a bad team then he didn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB in the first place.
Carr didn't have a bad year on a bad team.  He had many bad years of getting the crap kicked out of him on a very bad team.

Users who are viewing this thread