What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

I like Toney better than Arob ROS but would drop Goedert if your TE1 is one of the big 3 because you will probably never play him. 
Thanks, and here's the catch:  I do have Waller and Goedert but can play them both (one in flex).  My WRs are a bit of a mess so I have been rolling with both.  

That is who I have now.  Gallup actually a free agent.  If have to drop Mooney for him.  I like Mooney ROS better so likely keeping…but saw Cooper being out now and was intrigued.

Just saw that Cooper is out so I'd roll back to Gallup.  Oh the games we play...

Appreciate all you guys do in this thread:

Need 1 for flex:

12 team 0.5 PPR

AP vs HOU  - decent gamescript and hopeful for a TD plunge.

Toney @ TB - should be playing from behind but only if Shepard is ruled out by Sun AM.

Aiyuk  @  JAX - hate this guy but he always scores a TD on my bench.

Thanks!

D question. Need to pick one from:

* BALT @CHI -- Don't love this matchup for Balt but they have had some time to stew over the Miami debacle. Fields is playing better but apparently Balt blitzes at a high rate and he hasn't handled it all that well. May be a bit rainy in Chitown as well.

* PHI vs NO -- NO minus Kamara, two starting lineman, and T. Hill banged up. Siemian has been ok, but has had many balls defended. May only be a matter of time ints follow. Fear is NO will just run at will at PHI's run D weakness. That said, this could be a low scoring game so there could be a nice floor here.

* LAC vs PIT -- PIT has all kinds of injuries and Ben could be a bit rusty. If Ben is ruled out this could be a no brainer. N. Harris probably going to get 30 carries (and be successful against this run D).

* GB @MN -- Trying to talk myself into this one. GB a real good real life D. Seems to be hitting their stride. Could see GB milking the clock and running Dillon too with Rodgers toe issue. Cousins @ home though and tends to check down vs. throw deep.

* NYJ vs MIA -- Hard to go this route after Indy ran at will against this team. Feel like MIA over valued after last week.

Note: Avoiding BALT would allow me to pick up another D with better matchups down the road for playoffs (and keeping PHI who has some great matchups coming).

Which D?

Thanks

PPR league. Need to start two of these guys.

* Darrel Williams vs DAL -- No word yet on if CEL will be activated. Even if activated I doubt he's getting the lion's share of the carries. Highest O/U on the slate. Williams should get catches at minimum.

* M. Ingram @PHI -- Kamara out. Good news for Ingram. A couple offensive lineman are out. Bad news for Ingram. PHI run D is not that great at all. Good news for Ingram. He'll get a ton of touches in a game where both teams probably want to run, run, run.

* M. Pittman @BUF -- Hard to sit this guy. He's breaking out. However, this may be the toughest matchup for WRs around. It's in BUF as well where the weather may not be that great. Could be more of a floor game.

Which 2?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

* BALT @CHI -- Don't love this matchup for Balt but they have had some time to stew over the Miami debacle. Fields is playing better but apparently Balt blitzes at a high rate and he hasn't handled it all that well. May be a bit rainy in Chitown as well.

* PHI vs NO -- NO minus Kamara, two starting lineman, and T. Hill banged up. Siemian has been ok, but has had many balls defended. May only be a matter of time ints follow. Fear is NO will just run at will at PHI's run D weakness. That said, this could be a low scoring game so there could be a nice floor here.

* LAC vs PIT -- PIT has all kinds of injuries and Ben could be a bit rusty. If Ben is ruled out this could be a no brainer. N. Harris probably going to get 30 carries (and be successful against this run D).

* GB @MN -- Trying to talk myself into this one. GB a real good real life D. Seems to be hitting their stride. Could see GB milking the clock and running Dillon too with Rodgers toe issue. Cousins @ home though and tends to check down vs. throw deep.

* NYJ vs MIA -- Hard to go this route after Indy ran at will against this team. Feel like MIA over valued after last week.

Note: Avoiding BALT would allow me to pick up another D with better matchups down the road for playoffs (and keeping PHI who has some great matchups coming).

Which D?

Thanks
5 D's? sorry ..I'm lucky to pick between 2 ..are you streaming? If you are how many in your league? 

Not crazy about any of them but might lean Balt with it seeming like a low scoring game on Chicago's end. No on Chargers as all you have to do is run right at them all game. Jets/MIA seems like a slog fest so it might play but my gut says they score at will against each other. Green bay/Vikes? Who knows? If Cousins shows up(if) it might be a barn burner. PHI/NO is a pick em to me. Seems like PHI just runs and keeps hurts hidden from flaws that are obvious. Hurts may run all over them.

If you want PHI later - then PHI. If not then roll with Balt.

Full PPR, need a Flex

I didn't take the advice to start Pitts or Harris, so these are the remaining choices.  

RB Alex Collins vs Cardinals (assuming Chris Carson is not activated - Collins was LP Wed and DNP Thursday)
RB Jeff Wilson at Jaguars (depending on health of Mitchell, who was DNP Wed and Thursday)
WR/TE Emmanuel Sanders vs Colts
WR/TE Kadarius Toney at Buccs
WR/TE Kenny Golladay at Buccs (currently on WW)

For the Giants receivers, on Thursday, Golladay and Toney were both removed from the injury report.  Shepard was a DNP but still listed as Questionable.  Barkley statusanother potential wild card, But it's a Monday game so no practice reports yet this week.  DT Vita Vea questionable for Buccs and CB Richard Sherman went to IR on Wednesday.  I would have to make 2 roster moves to pick up Golladay, since I have to activate Harris first off IR (and drop somebody) and then swap in Golladay for somebody (and drop a second player).  Seems like a lot of moves to make just to pick up Golladay.  Might make sense if you strongly preferred Golladay to Toney ROS.  We have a short bench.

RB Damien Harris at Falcons (no longer a consideration - scored 7.5 last night)
WR/TE Kyle Pitts vs Patriots (no longer a consideration - scored 5.9 last night)

ETA: ESPN currently favors me 138.6 to 115.7, FWIW
To be fair I ranked Harris above Pitts too so I was kinda right? :brush:

This situation definitely requires waiting on Mitchell's status, if he's out Wilson is a no-brainer.  If Mitchell starts I wouldn't play Wilson at all.

I think either Toney or Golladay will outperform Sanders and Collins but I have no earthly idea which one. Who knows, maybe both.  But it's a coin toss between them.

Chris Carson is out for the year and despite rushing only 10 times the good news is the Seahawks only called 11 rush plays giving a little hope that Collins could return to the 15-17 touch output of weeks past. But he isn't a factor in the passing game and hasn't really done a lot with his touches overall.  He's...competent not special.

Sanders had a great four game run before the bye but has been a bust in the three games after. Beasley seems to have surpassed him as the #2 WR in the offense and Beasley is going to play.  Sanders is certainly capable of a good game, even a big game but his floor is zero.

Depending on Wilson's status I think you either shoot the moon and go with both Golladay & Toney, or you play it a little safer and go with Collins and flip a coin between Giants WRs

Four RBs for two spots in a PPR league: DWilliams (vs Dal), Gibson (@Car), Jacobs (vs Cin) and Wilson (@Jax). 

If Mitchell sits, I might consider Wilson, but probably too risky. If Clyde plays, I definitely sit Williams and go with Gibson/Jacobs. But if Clyde sits again, Williams has to be in my lineup, and I have to bench one of the other guys. I feel like Gibson is more talented, but he also has a tougher match-up.
A lot obviously depends on the status of other players.

CEH out definitely play DWilliams. Mitchell out definitely play Wilson.

If CEH or Mitchell play then I think Gibson is probably the guy.

If both CEH and Mitchell play then Jacobs comes into play. I would love to push Jacobs higher but that team we just have no idea what the Raiders are going to bring to the table RoS.

1/2 PPR. Gibson or McLauren in the FLEX? I could sit Tee Higgins and play them both. 
Panthers pass D is daunting but I can't see sitting McLauren in most any PPR format, particularly as I believe Samuel is going to miss this game.

The Raiders pass D has been pretty solid, mostly because teams can run on them pretty easily. I could be tempted to roll out Gibson over Tee but I really like Tee's consistency and volume even if he seems to be allergic to the end zone.

Gallup (with Cooper now out) or Mooney (with Robinson out)?
PPR? Stuff like that matters.

Yeah, that's interesting.

I like that Gallup came back after a long absence and immediately got 5 targets.  Cooper being out is also a bump for him as is a possibly high scoring game. There is no reason not to run him out there but for the fact that he is still the #2 WR on Dallas whereas Mooney is the #1 WR in Chicago, a much lower passing volume offense.

But Chicago does have a surprisingly tasty matchup in Baltimore.

In PPR I like Mooney by a hair but I think Gallup has more TD upside.

ETA: @sho nuff I think I am flip flopping a bit on this one. It's really close but Gallup does have more upside IMO and Chi/Bal may be an ugly game.

Gallup>Mooney

Appreciate all you guys do in this thread:

Need 1 for flex:

12 team 0.5 PPR

AP vs HOU  - decent gamescript and hopeful for a TD plunge.

Toney @ TB - should be playing from behind but only if Shepard is ruled out by Sun AM.

Aiyuk  @  JAX - hate this guy but he always scores a TD on my bench.

Thanks!
If Aiyuk always scores a TD on your bench then he has probably been in your lineup too often.

Jokes aside, he has been trending up but is it enough? It sure looks like the Deebo & Mitchell show in San Fran "NOW FEATURING KITTLE TOO!!!"

The problem is can you have any more confidence in your other two options?  AP may be good for a goal line plunge, maybe two.  Who knows? But he is a big liability in PPR formats being so TD dependent.

We all love Toney on paper but he hasn't done much on the field to instill confidence in any sort of consistency.

Yeah it's a tough call.  I like to err on the side of being a little aggressive in these close decisions so

Toney>Aiyuk>ADP

Which D?

Thanks
Considering your RoS plan, Philly is definitely an option here.  They don't really have a lot of sacks or turnovers and Sean Payton can will an offense to 250 yards passing and 100 yards rushing and a couple TDs so it's hardly a sure thing but they are not a bad option to go against.

I can't see starting the Chargers at all. Najee will run at will, is your scoring bonus for limiting passing yardage so big as to cede the rushing bonuses outright? Chargers also aren't racking up any scoring bonuses and you may want to check the status of Joey Bosa.

Green Bay is the best defense on your list by a decent margin but I agree that Minnesota is a tough team to get defense bonuses on. They can run, pass & score even when having a bad game.

Can't recommend Jets D ATM for obvious reasons.

Phi>Balt/GB>LAC/NYJ

A lot obviously depends on the status of other players.

CEH out definitely play DWilliams. Mitchell out definitely play Wilson.

If CEH or Mitchell play then I think Gibson is probably the guy.

If both CEH and Mitchell play then Jacobs comes into play. I would love to push Jacobs higher but that team we just have no idea what the Raiders are going to bring to the table RoS.
So you're saying you'd put Wilson ahead of both Gibson and Jacobs?

Not trying to be That Guy who asks for advice and then immediately second guesses the people who gave it to him, but I worry we're projecting a little too much with Wilson. He had some decent games last year, he'll likely have the backfield to himself and he has a decent (but not great) matchup and a likely positive gamescript. All points in his favor. But he's also a journeyman RB who has never been a consistent starter. Not saying he couldn't blow up; I just think there's a wider range of outcomes than many people are assuming.

Then again, I may also just be trying to rationalize the fact that in another league I dropped him for Foreman, and have been second-guessing my decision ever since.

Henderson on the BYE. CMC / Mixon in my 2 RB spots. Lost Ridley, then traded for and lost Woods. :doh:

Fortunately I had some WR depth. This week is tricky though. 

Start 3 WR & 1 O-FLX of these 5 players

DJ Moore

Higgins

Mooney

Gallup (no Amari Cooper) 

Bateman

Right now I have Bateman as the odd man out. Higgins/Moore automatic, Mooney has been on an upward trend & ARob is likely out. Gallup should go off as the Cowboys WRs in a passing game--favorable shootout (I hope), and Bateman is coming off illness and playing in the rain & slop. 

Any reason I should start Bateman over the other 4? 

TIA

Chaka said:
PPR? Stuff like that matters.

Yeah, that's interesting.

I like that Gallup came back after a long absence and immediately got 5 targets.  Cooper being out is also a bump for him as is a possibly high scoring game. There is no reason not to run him out there but for the fact that he is still the #2 WR on Dallas whereas Mooney is the #1 WR in Chicago, a much lower passing volume offense.

But Chicago does have a surprisingly tasty matchup in Baltimore.

In PPR I like Mooney by a hair but I think Gallup has more TD upside.
Yeah. Standard.  My gut and all the input telling me its close but I like Gallup and went that way.  Having to flex with Aaron Jones hurt and Kupp on a bye.

ignatiusjreilly said:
So you're saying you'd put Wilson ahead of both Gibson and Jacobs?

Not trying to be That Guy who asks for advice and then immediately second guesses the people who gave it to him, but I worry we're projecting a little too much with Wilson. He had some decent games last year, he'll likely have the backfield to himself and he has a decent (but not great) matchup and a likely positive gamescript. All points in his favor. But he's also a journeyman RB who has never been a consistent starter. Not saying he couldn't blow up; I just think there's a wider range of outcomes than many people are assuming.

Then again, I may also just be trying to rationalize the fact that in another league I dropped him for Foreman, and have been second-guessing my decision ever since.
Gibson was highly drafted in most leagues for a reason and he's coming of a big game against a tough opponent. Maybe he's finally healthy, in which case he should be an auto-start, right? I won't try to dissuade you from that. It's a perfectly valid decision.

I like Wilson if he starts because I like the starting RB in San Francisco in a good matchup, certainly better than Gibson's. But, yes absolutely he is a journeyman and outside his big TD numbers in the last four games of 2020 he has been below average. No argument benching him for Gibson.

Jacobs is a different story, his usage is simply too inconsistent and his production after his rookie season is declining.

I have no problem with 

Gibson>Wilson>Jacobs

Wilson or Swift in 0.5 ppr. Leaning Wilson as I never heard of Tim Boyle before

Pittman or Waddle. I usually stick to never bench your studs but Waddle has such a great matchup and Pittman has such a poor one.

Gottabesweet said:
Devonta Smith or Jeff Wilson Jr.  PPR. 
Obviously if Mitchell plays this is a non-decision.

@ignatiusjreilly has me rethinking Wilson a little. I like the SF running game but that is hardly a lock, particularly when dealing with a team that is capable of being the Bills to 6 points. 

I wish Devonta got more consistent targets but he's on a great two game run against better pass defenses (on paper).

Tough call in my book but I think Philly will have trouble running

Devonta>Wilson 

Henderson on the BYE. CMC / Mixon in my 2 RB spots. Lost Ridley, then traded for and lost Woods. :doh:

Fortunately I had some WR depth. This week is tricky though. 

Start 3 WR & 1 O-FLX of these 5 players

DJ Moore

Higgins

Mooney

Gallup (no Amari Cooper) 

Bateman

Right now I have Bateman as the odd man out. Higgins/Moore automatic, Mooney has been on an upward trend & ARob is likely out. Gallup should go off as the Cowboys WRs in a passing game--favorable shootout (I hope), and Bateman is coming off illness and playing in the rain & slop. 

Any reason I should start Bateman over the other 4? 

TIA
Not that I can think of.

I mean, I could make an argument for him. Heck just by random chance he will probably outproduce one of those guys but that doesn't mean it would be the correct decision to start him.

Wilson or Swift in 0.5 ppr. Leaning Wilson as I never heard of Tim Boyle before

Pittman or Waddle. I usually stick to never bench your studs but Waddle has such a great matchup and Pittman has such a poor one.
IMO it takes serious stones to bench a guy who got 39 opportunities, let me say that again, 39 opportunities in the first game after the HC took over play calling duties from the OC.

I get that it's a tough matchup against an angry team but...39 opportunities.

Swift>Wilson

Mind you this isn't a firm commitment to Swift but that kind of usage...man. I can't ignore it.

Pittman is a stud but Waddle isn't a slouch. He has 8 more targets than Pittman on the season, 15 more targets over the last five games. Although only 7 more catches over the last five.

And I may have missed something when I just did a quick check but it looks like the Bills have given up two total passing TDs to opposing WRs. Week one to Dionte Johnson and last week to Elijah Moore.

Wow.

The Jets have given up 10.

I would argue that the Colts may be forced to pass more if it turns into a shootout in Buffalo. The counter argument is if they have a chance to win then Jonathan Taylor will be heavily featured. 

OTOH to say Miami struggles running the ball is a huge understatement. They're worst in the league. The Jets are 29th against the run, they've given up 177 or more yards to three RBs. So maybe Miami becomes... competent? Either way Waddle has an opportunity here. I've talked myself into

Waddle>Pittman

Obviously if Mitchell plays this is a non-decision.

@ignatiusjreilly  has me rethinking Wilson a little. I like the SF running game but that is hardly a lock, particularly when dealing with a team that is capable of being the Bills to 6 points. 

I wish Devonta got more consistent targets but he's on a great two game run against better pass defenses (on paper).

Tough call in my book but I think Philly will have trouble running

Devonta> Wilson
Chris Harris of Harris Football talks about "Category 1" vs "Category 2" questions. The latter is the stuff that's simply un-knowable. I would put "Will Wilson step in and be as good as Mitchell?" firmly in Category 2. My advice would be to go with your gut and don't beat yourself up if it goes badly.

Pick 3

Jeff Wilson @ jax

Jacobs vs Cincinnati 

Williams vs dallas

Dj Moore vs Washington 
PPR? That info helps.

Obviously depends on CEH & Mitchell. If both are out

Moore>Williams>Wilson>Jacobs

Bump Jacobs if either CEH or Moore play. Of both play

Moore>Jacobs/Williams>Wilson

Chaka said:
Considering your RoS plan, Philly is definitely an option here.  They don't really have a lot of sacks or turnovers and Sean Payton can will an offense to 250 yards passing and 100 yards rushing and a couple TDs so it's hardly a sure thing but they are not a bad option to go against.

I can't see starting the Chargers at all. Najee will run at will, is your scoring bonus for limiting passing yardage so big as to cede the rushing bonuses outright? Chargers also aren't racking up any scoring bonuses and you may want to check the status of Joey Bosa.

Green Bay is the best defense on your list by a decent margin but I agree that Minnesota is a tough team to get defense bonuses on. They can run, pass & score even when having a bad game.

Can't recommend Jets D ATM for obvious reasons.

Phi>Balt/GB>LAC/NYJ

Yeah ditching any ideas of LAC. Big Ben is playing. The more I think about it the more GB could lose that game @MN. 

It's really down to PHI or BALT D.

I feel like PHI is the decent floor option. Just don't see the NO/PHI game being a high scorer. Both teams want to run the ball. BALT D option could have zero floor with an improving Fields and Montgomery back, but a really high ceiling if mistakes are made. A. Robinson is doubtful too and Mooney is questionable. If both those guys out I'd probably lean towards BALT.

Damn. Toss up. The fact that I could use PHI D later has me leaning slightly in that direction.

0.5 PPR, 10 team leagues

For this week's WR2 - M. Brown (Bal @ Chi) or M. Gallup (Dal @ KC) (was leaning Brown, but Gallup w/o Cooper in a potential barn-burner is tempting

Looking to the future to pickup for needed depth at WR - Bateman or Jeudy (I would drop B. Edwards)?  At RB - Z. Moss or J. Wilson (dropping Edwards again, I have better on bench for WR)

TIA

Yeah ditching any ideas of LAC. Big Ben is playing. The more I think about it the more GB could lose that game @MN. 

It's really down to PHI or BALT D.

I feel like PHI is the decent floor option. Just don't see the NO/PHI game being a high scorer. Both teams want to run the ball. BALT D option could have zero floor with an improving Fields and Montgomery back, but a really high ceiling if mistakes are made. A. Robinson is doubtful too and Mooney is questionable. If both those guys out I'd probably lean towards BALT.

Damn. Toss up. The fact that I could use PHI D later has me leaning slightly in that direction.
IDK you may be overthinking Green Bay. They're definitely a better IRL defense than fantasy defense but still, they are the best defense of your options.

Important point about Philly. They had six sacks against Detroit and 12 in their other nine games. Green Bay has 24 sacks on the season.

They have nine forced turnovers total which is tied for 26th worst in the league. Green Bay is sixth with 16.

Green Bay D is third in total yards, Philly is 14th. GB is 3rd in points allowed, Phi is 14th.

They have given up 300+ fewer passing yards, 100 fewer rushing yards & 51 fewer points. And they have both played the Lions once. They are just the better defense.

I also worry that the RoS schedule isn't as nice as it appears on paper. Those NFC H2H games seldom play out how you expect on paper.

HOWEVER!!! Philly does have three defensive TDs and GB has none, which is why they are out separated by four magic football points in my league.

And New Orleans wothout Kamara and both OTs, at home is a better matchup this week than Minnesota on the road. I mean Sean Payton is a genius but he can only do so much, right? 

That's all I got. Good luck.

0.5 PPR, 10 team leagues

For this week's WR2 - M. Brown (Bal @ Chi) or M. Gallup (Dal @ KC) (was leaning Brown, but Gallup w/o Cooper in a potential barn-burner is tempting

Looking to the future to pickup for needed depth at WR - Bateman or Jeudy (I would drop B. Edwards)?  At RB - Z. Moss or J. Wilson (dropping Edwards again, I have better on bench for WR)

TIA
I have trouble benching Marquise Brown. Guy can salvage a bad game in a hurry.

Gallup is definitely poised for a good game but he's still the #3 offensive weapon (Zeke, CeeDee) in Dallas. Brown is the #1a/b in Baltimore with Mark Andrews. 

I can see this being a difficult call but I worry that it is overthinking a little bit. I mean, Dalton Shultz could suddenly step up for all we know.

Marquise>Gallup

I guess between Bateman and Jeudy I lean Bateman by a small margin. Jeudy is probably a better talent but there are so many options in Denver with Sutton, Patrick, Fant and both RBs that is likely to be very streaky all year. Good option if you are looking for a home run and can withstand a donut.

Bateman gets very consistent usage 6, 6, 8 & 8 targets. He hasn't demonstrated a huge ceiling yet but he does seem to be the clear 3rd offensive weapon in Baltimore. With that defense playing the way they are, Bateman has some value RoS.

Bateman>Jeudy RoS

Wilson only has value if Mitchell has a long term injury. Moss can find the end zone any given week and has at least as much value as Wilson if they both become full time starters.

Moss>Wilson RoS

PPR league. Need one:

* Darrel Williams vs DAL -- No word yet on if CEL will be activated. Even if activated I doubt he's getting the lion's share of the carries. Highest O/U on the slate. Williams should get catches at minimum. Ceiling is high, but floor is low if CEL is suddenly back and acting as the starter.

* M. Pittman @BUF -- Hard to sit this guy. He's breaking out. However, this may be the toughest matchup for WRs around. It's in BUF as well where the weather may not be that great. And for whatever reason, Pittman can't crack more than 6 targets a game. Could be more of a floor game. All that said, BUF hasn't really played many tough offenses.

Which 2?

Thanks

My QB room: Kyler Murray,Colt McCoy,Trevor Lawrence.

Should I:

1. Start Lawrence 1:00PM game

2. Wait for 4:00PM . Start Murray if active,or if not plug McCoy in

PPR league. Need one:

* Darrel Williams vs DAL -- No word yet on if CEL will be activated. Even if activated I doubt he's getting the lion's share of the carries. Highest O/U on the slate. Williams should get catches at minimum. Ceiling is high, but floor is low if CEL is suddenly back and acting as the starter.

* M. Pittman @BUF -- Hard to sit this guy. He's breaking out. However, this may be the toughest matchup for WRs around. It's in BUF as well where the weather may not be that great. And for whatever reason, Pittman can't crack more than 6 targets a game. Could be more of a floor game. All that said, BUF hasn't really played many tough offenses.

Which 2?

Thanks

I still like Williams in the flex, esp in CEH's first game back.  I expect Williams to get say 1/3 runs and most of the passes.  Should be a shootout, unless Dal really is that good and KC struggles again, in which case, never mind.  But Williams should still get his touches either way.

Agree it's a tough game for Pittman and he's not a shoo-in top 5 start.  His QB is regressing.  May be a low-scoring game (not many scoring chances for Indy WRs).

My QB room: Kyler Murray,Colt McCoy,Trevor Lawrence.

Should I:

1. Start Lawrence 1:00PM game

2. Wait for 4:00PM . Start Murray if active,or if not plug McCoy in

I would go the Murray/McCoy route.

I still like Williams in the flex, esp in CEH's first game back.  I expect Williams to get say 1/3 runs and most of the passes.  Should be a shootout, unless Dal really is that good and KC struggles again, in which case, never mind.  But Williams should still get his touches either way.

Agree it's a tough game for Pittman and he's not a shoo-in top 5 start.  His QB is regressing.  May be a low-scoring game (not many scoring chances for Indy WRs).

Whoah...this has me re-thinking D. Williams. Not surprised CEL is active, but starting?

Ed Werder

@WerderEdESPN

#Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be activated off IR as

@JamesPalmerTV

reported. A source tells me he will be prepared to start tomorrow’s game against the #Cowboys at Arrowhead Stadium. Darrel Williams will also have a role.

I have a tough PPR flex call now that CEH will be active, I need one of these 3.

Darrel Williams- CEH may not see much action??

D'Onta Foreman- gut feeling he disappoints this week

Mooney- if ARob is out, should see more targets

Not that I can think of.

I mean, I could make an argument for him. Heck just by random chance he will probably outproduce one of those guys but that doesn't mean it would be the correct decision to start him.
Now Hollywood is out.

Still not putting in Bateman? 
:unsure:

RB: Gaskin (at NYJ), Carter (vs MIA), Sanders (vs NO) or Pollard (at KC).

Leaning Gaskin here because of most potential volume and matchup, but the call up of Duke Johnson is making me a bit nervous that he takes some work away from Gaskin due to his ineffectiveness. 

Bateman or Gallup in 0.5 ppr
Could go either way with Hollywood and Cooper out, but I see the Ravens/Bears game as a more grind it out type than a potential shootout with Dallas/KC. Thus lean towards Gallup.

Please see mine.

Users who are viewing this thread