What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Bengals at Ravens*** (-3.5 46) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

If Andrews goes on IR he is all but done for the fantasy season would not be even eligible to play until week 17

Nothing worse than a late flag. You clearly didn't see anything during the play to throw it but something changed your mind because of the game situation.

Per
@KayleeHartung
: Ravens TE Mark Andrews is now in the X-ray room and is on crutches, as he is unable to put weight on his injured ankle.

Edwin Porras, DPT
@FBInjuryDoc

This is a relevant repor tOne of the rules that goes into “predicting” an absence of fractures is the ability to bear weight immediately after the injury. Andrews cannot do that. This is not a good sign for Andrews at this moment.

That Lamar ankle didn’t look good.

Just brutal. Andrews AND Lamar?

WTF
Was it the same kind of tackle?
And By the same man
Al Michaels mentioned something about the “controversial hip slide tackle” or something like that.

Seems like a new “coached way” to injure while tackling. Wrap up, and while sliding down the players leg you put some extra emphasis on the ankle area.

Anyone else pick up on that?

Per
@KayleeHartung
: Ravens TE Mark Andrews is now in the X-ray room and is on crutches, as he is unable to put weight on his injured ankle.

Edwin Porras, DPT
@FBInjuryDoc

This is a relevant repor tOne of the rules that goes into “predicting” an absence of fractures is the ability to bear weight immediately after the injury. Andrews cannot do that. This is not a good sign for Andrews at this moment.
I realize folks want to know what is going on but give this guy some air...
-We know he's injured, not likely coming back tonight, not much anyone can do about it meaning you can't cut him right now so just relax.
The most anyone can do tonight is make a cut at another position to go grab a TE just to get a jump on waivers for Tue Night/Wed

Let the doctors do their work, lot of folks jumping the gun

Ravens have been on the field the entire 2nd Q, give up the TD,
They are going to be whooped before the Half
If Cinci can get the ball back, could easily drive again and much quicker this time around

Good thing I benched Mixon in nearly every league. Only saving grace is my #9 overall NFFC Cutline team with Kamara on a bye I had no choice but to play Mixon.

Users who are viewing this thread