What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #1 - Vikings 7-6 at Bengals 7-6** (-3, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Mixon has had tough matchups and blown them up where I sat him in both vs Baltimore (21 pts) and and vs Jacksonville (29 pts) so I stuck with him over Flowers and Cooper man it hurts.

I just couldn't bench Mixon and have him blow up again for those guys. This is NFFC cutline so 1 bad week cut and your gone after finishing 9th overall out of 1720 teams in the regular season.

Man there been some real bad games this season, maybe more then any other season.. This is one of them.

Quarterback play is so key to the NFL. Bad ones just make for an unwatchable game because you can't be one-dimensional in any respect and win in this league. Especially when you can't throw the football.

Benched Addison in 1 league right before kickoff.

Never fails Addison done very little last 5 weeks

12/16/2023 12:40 PMIguanasLineup ChangesMoved to Bench Addison, Jordan MIN (WR)
12/16/2023 12:40 PMIguanasLineup ChangesMoved to Starting Lineup Likely, Isaiah BAL (TE)

Users who are viewing this thread