What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

16 team tiered ppr TEP +

1.01, 1.05, 2.06.

1.02, 1.03

To me this is a draft-board trade...depending on what your draft-board looks like this can make sense either way.
Do they feel Bowers is #1 or does new owner of #1 love Harrison. SF this is no brainer for 1.1 but right now like the 1.2-1.3 side as more than likely Harrison-Thomas/Sanders/Franklin/Williams for Bowers+ Nabers/Odzune. The 22nd player not making difference for me.

12 Team start 1qb PPR Dynasty, TE Premium (1.5 per reception).

Team A gets 1.4, 4.1, and a 2025 4th
Team B gets 1.9, Mostert, and Chandler

16 team tiered ppr TEP +

1.01, 1.05, 2.06.

1.02, 1.03

To me this is a draft-board trade...depending on what your draft-board looks like this can make sense either way.
Do they feel Bowers is #1 or does new owner of #1 love Harrison. SF this is no brainer for 1.1 but right now like the 1.2-1.3 side as more than likely Harrison-Thomas/Sanders/Franklin/Williams for Bowers+ Nabers/Odzune. The 22nd player not making difference for me.

That is kind of my point that it is a draft-board trade (as well as the fact we don't know what the rosters look like)...lot of different ways to look at this depending on who you like/don't like...if it is SF and the Owner at 1.2 and 1.3 is QB-needy he would even guarantee himself two QBs if he likes both Maye and Daniels...one thing is for sure is both teams will be landing two very good rookies.

Not understanding what Team B is doing at all...1.4 is a premium draft spot...why would you move down to 1.9 for an aging Mostert and an RB in Chandler that is a total wildcard right now...you definitely don't need to give up that much to obtain those two guys...zero clue why there is two 4th rounders involved as well...it was already a bad trade without them involved.

Not understanding what Team B is doing at all...1.4 is a premium draft spot...why would you move down to 1.9 for an aging Mostert and an RB in Chandler that is a total wildcard right now...you definitely don't need to give up that much to obtain those two guys...zero clue why there is two 4th rounders involved as well...it was already a bad trade without them involved.
Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Corum, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't. What kind of asset would you require to drop from 1.4 to 1.9 in a stat 1qb ppr TE prem dynasty league, knowing you're going to get a very good player at 1.9? Just for the record, I was the owner moving up to 1.4.

Last edited:

Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't.

I don't know what KTC is...I am not saying Mostert and Chandler are worthless...they aren't...I am saying that in Dynasty you just wasted a big-time asset in 1.4 to go after an often-injured RB that will be 32 in April and another RB that while intriguing could also end up being a role player this year (and will be 26 in May)...you should be able to do far better than that for 1.4.

Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't.

I don't know what KTC is...I am not saying Mostert and Chandler are worthless...they aren't...I am saying that in Dynasty you just wasted a big-time asset in 1.4 to go after an often-injured RB that will be 32 in April and another RB that while intriguing could also end up being a role player this year...you should be able to do far better than that for 1.4.
I suppose rookie fever is at an all-time pitch. I thought it was a fair deal. While I would like to get Bowers, I'm probably looking at Odunze at 1.4. The 1.9 will produce a very good player too. Who knows, Odunze could land in a crappy spot. KTC is KeepTradeCut.

Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't. What kind of asset would you require to drop from 1.4 to 1.9 in a stat 1qb ppr TE prem dynasty league, knowing you're going to get a very good player at 1.9? Just for the record, I was the owner moving up to 1.4.
Well done. The ONLY way this makes sense to Team B is if they have zero RBs rostered and are a contender everywhere else. Mostert is 32. Chandler is very likely to be drafted over OR have a high profile RB signed in free agency over him. KTC aside, those two assets are not worth the delta from 1.04 to 1.09 (long term or short term).

I don't know what KTC is...I am not saying Mostert and Chandler are worthless...they aren't...I am saying that in Dynasty you just wasted a big-time asset in 1.4 to go after an often-injured RB that will be 32 in April and another RB that while intriguing could also end up being a role player this year...you should be able to do far better than that for 1.4.
I suppose rookie fever is at an all-time pitch. I thought it was a fair deal. While I would like to get Bowers, I'm probably looking at Odunze at 1.4. The 1.9 will produce a very good player too. Who knows, Odunze could land in a crappy spot. KTC is KeepTradeCut.
I probably undervalue Chandler and Mostert but I wouldn’t give a 2nd for either. Two 2nds and the 9 aren’t close to the 4.

Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't. What kind of asset would you require to drop from 1.4 to 1.9 in a stat 1qb ppr TE prem dynasty league, knowing you're going to get a very good player at 1.9? Just for the record, I was the owner moving up to 1.4.
Well done. The ONLY way this makes sense to Team B is if they have zero RBs rostered and are a contender everywhere else. Mostert is 32. Chandler is very likely to be drafted over OR have a high profile RB signed in free agency over him. KTC aside, those two assets are not worth the delta from 1.04 to 1.09 (long term or short term).
He has some question marks at RB. Before the trade he had Chubb, Exeler, and Hubbard, that's about it. He can compete if he solves the RB because he has Josh Allen, Olave, Flowers, Hockenson,

He has some question marks at RB. Before the trade he had Chubb, Exeler, and Hubbard, that's about it. He can compete if he solves the RB because he has Josh Allen, Olave, Flowers, Hockenson,
Do you think Chandler or mostert “solves” RB?
Although corum or whatever RB could be decent at 9. This trade could have waited for the draft imo

It is not just about Odunze and it has absolutely nothing to do with "rookie fever"...it is the asset of 1.4...I think you can do a lot more with that asset then what was obtained here, and I think both Mostert and Chandler are not overly difficult players to acquire in Dynasty (they do have value, I am not saying they can't help a team in 2024 because they can) and I don't see either being assets with too much long-term value or even being guaranteed to have a lot of value this year as there are very easy draft/FA/trade scenarios where their value could take a big hit.

Although corum or whatever RB could be decent at 9. This trade could have waited for the draft imo
MFL projects 1066 yards and 14 TDs, and 28 receptions and 181 yards and 3 TDs for Mostert in 2024. Who knows what Chandler will do. If he keeps the starting job, probably around a 1000 yards and 6 TDs and around 35 receptions.

16 team tiered ppr TEP +

1.01, 1.05, 2.06.

1.02, 1.03

New #1 owner loves Harrison regardless of landing spot and is leaning Caleb at 1.05 as he only has Purdy. Guessing the 1.02/1.03 will be Bowers, Nabers.

16 team tiered ppr TEP +

1.01, 1.05, 2.06.

1.02, 1.03

New #1 owner loves Harrison regardless of landing spot and is leaning Caleb at 1.05 as he only has Purdy. Guessing the 1.02/1.03 will be Bowers, Nabers.

I think everyone goes home happy in this trade.

Some of you guys swear by KTC and it has it even. So you think Mostert can't help in 2024? Chandler? He still gets the 1.9 in the deal and will get a very good rookie there. With the 1.4 you could be looking at Odunze, because it is a TE premium league and Bowers may go earlier. Are you saying that Mostert, Chandler, and a good rookie at 1.9, say Brian Thomas Jr., Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, Troy Franklin, Jonathan Brooks, Corum, Ladd McConkey, Corely, Benson, Sanders, Maye, Allen, Coleman, Mitchell, etc. etc. isn't worth Odunze? Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024? I sure don't. What kind of asset would you require to drop from 1.4 to 1.9 in a stat 1qb ppr TE prem dynasty league, knowing you're going to get a very good player at 1.9? Just for the record, I was the owner moving up to 1.4.
In my estimation the problem is “we” don’t know we are getting a good player at 1.09. Id rather have one really big magic bean in Odunze or Bowers instead of a handful.

In my estimation the problem is “we” don’t know we are getting a good player at 1.09. Id rather have one really big magic bean in Odunze or Bowers instead of a handful.
Rome Odunze could bust just as easily as Brian Thomas Jr, Troy Franklin, Brooks, Corum, or McConkey. I'll be unhappy if he lands in a bad spot with a bad QB.

Rome Odunze could bust just as easily as Brian Thomas Jr, Troy Franklin, Brooks, Corum, or McConkey. I'll be unhappy if he lands in a bad spot with a bad QB.
Agreed so can Bowers I’d rather just roll the dice on one of them or use the 1.04 asset in a better way.

MFL projects 1066 yards and 14 TDs, and 28 receptions and 181 yards and 3 TDs for Mostert in 2024. Who knows what Chandler will do. If he keeps the starting job, probably around a 1000 yards and 6 TDs and around 35 receptions.
ALWAYS question MFL projections. Footballguys has Mostert at 886/10 and 22/155/2 and I think that's generous. He's also a guy coming off of a career year at 31 who'd never scored more than 8 TDs in a season. That is the definition of a sell high and I think you did well.

Footballguys has Chandler at 402/3 and 20/166/1. That's definitely more in line with where most of us are thinking. IF (and that's a big word right now) Chandler retains the RB1 spot in MIN, I'd assume he can double that production. But if I were a betting man, I'd put money on Chandler being the RB2 behind a rookie or free agent.

ALWAYS question MFL projections. Footballguys has Mostert at 886/10 and 22/155/2 and I think that's generous. He's also a guy coming off of a career year at 31 who'd never scored more than 8 TDs in a season. That is the definition of a sell high and I think you did well.

Footballguys has Chandler at 402/3 and 20/166/1. That's definitely more in line with where most of us are thinking. IF (and that's a big word right now) Chandler retains the RB1 spot in MIN, I'd assume he can double that production. But if I were a betting man, I'd put money on Chandler being the RB2 behind a rookie or free agent.
I don't see Minnesota drafting a rookie RB high, so anyone drafted in the 5th round or later isn't a threat to Chandler IMO. As for bringing in a high profile FA, that is always a risk, but a low one I'm thinking. Sure they are going to add to their RB room, but to what extent? Mostert probably has at least one more double digit TD in him. He was looking pretty spry last year.

I don't see Minnesota drafting a rookie RB high, so anyone drafted in the 5th round or later isn't a threat to Chandler IMO. As for bringing in a high profile FA, that is always a risk, but a low one I'm thinking. Sure they are going to add to their RB room, but to what extent?
Really? The running game was AWFUL for the Vikes last year. THey were 29th in total yards rushed, bottom 3rd in YPC and 31st in rushing TDs scored. Assuming they run it back with Cousins in 2024, they need big help in the RB room. WIth so many high profile RB FAs this offseason, I can't imagine the Vikes don't make a move. THat is, unless they don't resign Cousins and start a rebuild. I suppose that's possible, but if they rebuild what makes you think Chandler will have a (Mattison + Chandler) statline?

I don't see Minnesota drafting a rookie RB high, so anyone drafted in the 5th round or later isn't a threat to Chandler IMO. As for bringing in a high profile FA, that is always a risk, but a low one I'm thinking. Sure they are going to add to their RB room, but to what extent?
Really? The running game was AWFUL for the Vikes last year. THey were 29th in total yards rushed, bottom 3rd in YPC and 31st in rushing TDs scored. Assuming they run it back with Cousins in 2024, they need big help in the RB room. WIth so many high profile RB FAs this offseason, I can't imagine the Vikes don't make a move. THat is, unless they don't resign Cousins and start a rebuild. I suppose that's possible, but if they rebuild what makes you think Chandler will have a (Mattison + Chandler) statline?
The Vikings biggest team needs are Edge rusher and defensive Tackle. They could use one of their two 4ths or 5ths or 6ths on a RB. But that doesn't mean they would start over Chandler. They don't currently have a 3rd.

The Vikings have picks in the following rounds (as of Jan. 7, 2024):
First round, 11th overall
Second round, 42nd overall
Fourth round (from Detroit)
Fourth round
Fifth round (from Kansas City)
Fifth round (from Cleveland)
Sixth round (from Jacksonville, Oct. 31, 2023)
Sixth round (from Las Vegas through New England)
Seventh round (conditional from Atlanta through Arizona, Oct. 31, 2023)

Do you think both Mostert and Chandler are worthless in 2024?
I think most teams look beyond 1 year. And neither of those assets are long-term investments regardless.

It’s not a good return, and dropping to the 1.09 is too significant of a drop for those assets.

For sure in SF. The owner of 1.1 in my home league would smash accept this deal in seconds to trade 1.1. Has tried to get 1.5-1.7 and no go but we start 11 O players on O, so guess league situation.
That’s probably why they have the 1.01

IMO it’s not enough.

Depends on scoring and the rest of the lineup. But I figure that’s Caleb for two out of Daniels, Nabers, bowers and odunze. Maybe McCarthy. In SF I think I’d take the 5 and 6 if lineups are reasonably large.
I have a feeling Williams, MH2, & Nabers are gone by 5 in most leagues regardless of format.

So you’d get the QB4 & QB5. You still like that value?

Depends on scoring and the rest of the lineup. But I figure that’s Caleb for two out of Daniels, Nabers, bowers and odunze. Maybe McCarthy. In SF I think I’d take the 5 and 6 if lineups are reasonably large.
I have a feeling Williams, MH2, & Nabers are gone by 5 in most leagues regardless of format.

So you’d get the QB4 & QB5. You still like that value?
Depending where McCarthy and Daniels go, absolutely. McCarthy could easily land in Minnesota or Denver. Let’s say you don’t like one of those two, you still get bowers or odunze.

Disagree with the “just as easily” categorization. But sure, any of them could bust.

Depending where McCarthy and Daniels go, absolutely. McCarthy could easily land in Minnesota or Denver. Let’s say you don’t like one of those two, you still get bowers or odunze.
To me it’s a bit borderline.

But as you said, a lot depends on landing spot for the prospects, and roster of your FF team.

But you’ve defended it, so I recant my prior assertion. It is officially defensible.

Well played, sir or madame.
:hifive:

Disagree with the “just as easily” categorization. But sure, any of them could bust.

Agreed...and (not to be repetitive) it is not just the player/players but maximizing the asset...and right now the 1.4 is easily the best asset in this deal and it is not even close IMO.

I don't see Minnesota drafting a rookie RB high, so anyone drafted in the 5th round or later isn't a threat to Chandler IMO. As for bringing in a high profile FA, that is always a risk, but a low one I'm thinking. Sure they are going to add to their RB room, but to what extent? Mostert probably has at least one more double digit TD in him. He was looking pretty spry last year.
I see you being able to get this trade after FA or the draft. Minny is not making Chandler an undisputed 3 down back. A lot of good FAs at RB and more than enough RBs that can be drafted by round 4. Too many things can happen to sink Chandler. This is a lesser Algerier from last off season or many RBs with hope who get torpedoed every year

Horrendous trade for team B as I'm sure everyone is saying. A bunch of nothing to move back out of a premium spot.
Who would you rather have between Brian Thomas Jr or McConkey or Troy Franklin or Jonathan Brooks, or Blake Corum, or one of the top 3 QBs plus Mostert and Chandler

or Odunze and the 4.1 and a 2025 4th rd pick?

Last edited:

Horrendous trade for team B as I'm sure everyone is saying. A bunch of nothing to move back out of a premium spot.
Who would you rather have between Brian Thomas Jr or McConkey or Troy Franklin or Jonathan Brooks, or Blake Corum, or one of the top 3 QBs plus Mostert and Chandler

I thought my reply already answered that and I'll add you could give me two of those players you listed and I'd still rather have Odunze.

I thought my reply already answered that and I'll add you could give me two of those players you listed and I'd still rather have Odunze.
fair enough, but is it really horrendous when you add some context to it? Is Brian Thomas Jr, Mostert, and Chandler that far off from Odunze?

fair enough, but is it really horrendous when you add some context to it? Is Brian Thomas Jr, Mostert, and Chandler that far off from Odunze?
What context? You just listed out names of players.

Truly not trying to offer a rude reply but I think I've already said twice how much I prefer Odounze to those options so yes it's really far off. I don't think my opinion is very unique when I say Oduzne is closer to value to MHJ then Oduzne is to any of these players you listed and those spare parts are not coming close to closing that gap.

What context? You just listed out names of players.

Truly not trying to offer a rude reply but I think I've already said twice how much I prefer Odounze to those options so yes it's really far off. I don't think my opinion is very unique when I say Oduzne is closer to value to MHJ then Oduzne is to any of these players you listed and those spare parts are not coming close to closing that gap.
Ok, thanks for the reply. No offense taken.

You're assuming Thomas falls to 9? Kind of top 5 WR, no? and in a crap RB draft.

You're assuming Thomas falls to 9?
He could very well do that. Not if he lands in Buffalo or KC however. I also think McConkey is being vastly underrated Someone like Troy Franklin could land with the Chiefs or Bills. Some team might a top 3 QB, maybe a couple of teams, etc. Some teams need RBs bad and may prefer Corum or Brooks. It is a start min 2 RBs.

You're assuming Thomas falls to 9?
He could very well do that. Not if he lands in Buffalo or KC however. I also think McConkey is being vastly underrated Someone like Troy Franklin could land with the Chiefs. Some team might a top 3 QB, etc. Some teams need RBs bad and may prefer Corum or Brooks. It is a start min 2 RBs.
meh .. lots of what ifs. give me 1.04 and it's not even close.

You're assuming Thomas falls to 9? Kind of top 5 WR, no? and in a crap RB draft.
I'd be surprised if Thomas make it to 9 as well and was going to say that when I replied earlier but then thought it's not necessary because even I knew he was 100% to be available I'd not move back.

I'd put this another way. Change that 1.9 to 1.5 and my thoughts on the trade would remain.

Users who are viewing this thread