What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NCAA Quarter draft #1 (3 Viewers)

Oh shoot, I just got Zow's PM to text him. My bad.
No worries. Wouldn't have made a difference as I had a court hearing start right when it became my time to pick.

I should be pretty available the rest of today. My trial starts tomorrow so I'll send you lists of upcoming picks as best as I can. I assume and trust you can be gentlemanly and not use them to your advantage as we pick near each other.

No worries. Wouldn't have made a difference as I had a court hearing start right when it became my time to pick.

I should be pretty available the rest of today. My trial starts tomorrow so I'll send you lists of upcoming picks as best as I can. I assume and trust you can be gentlemanly and not use them to your advantage as we pick near each other.
I'm available if you'd rather have a disinterested 3rd party manage your list.

I'm available if you'd rather have a disinterested 3rd party manage your list.
Awesome, that works. Thanks for volunteering.

ETA: I'll toss some quarters your way if some do rain down on me.

Awesome, that works. Thanks for volunteering.

ETA: I'll toss some quarters your way if some do rain down on me.
Absolutely not necessary.

For the rest of the crew, please @ me when Zow's up in case I need to step in.

I'll text you now so we can just communicate that way. I tend to forget about PMs here. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow

Users who are viewing this thread