What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2024 Cakeboy League - I guess the draft has started. (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
DRAFT LINK

Dice roll: https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Roll 1 d 1000 +0
Roll this set of dice 1 times
Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [you, dumbass]
and the GM: shukies@gmail.com
with this subject: [FBG username]

Failure to follow these instructions will disqualify your roll. If I don't get the email, it didn't happen.

Highest number drafts first.

970 trogg
947 Banana
913 GM
881 Frosty
823 Hack
737 X
694 Bogart
428 cheese
351 FDACap
285 $tanley cup
273 Pickles
214 BeTheMatch
173 Lambskin
105 shuke

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry Fee $130. PayPal GM.
Payouts: $1092/$546/$182.

Last edited:
So... I have an issue. I'd really like to stay in the league. However, my new job will definitely be an issue during the draft. Gone will be the days of me texting 15 other people immediately to tell them they are on the clock (REJOICE?!)

Would be really limited during the day and would definitely have some longer breaks where I can't jump on and make a pick. I hate those guys. And I don't want to be one of those guys. But that's where I'm at. It's probably a one-time thing limited to this year, but I'd hate to lose my spot in the league over it.

That being said. if it's too much of a pain in the ***, I totally get it and I'll give up my spot. So just let me know what you think. Worst-case scenario for me Monday through Friday would probably be that I'd be available to pick before 8 a.m., then not again till lunch, then not again till 4:30 p.m. So if that's OK, I'm in.

So... I have an issue. I'd really like to stay in the league. However, my new job will definitely be an issue during the draft. Gone will be the days of me texting 15 other people immediately to tell them they are on the clock (REJOICE?!)

Would be really limited during the day and would definitely have some longer breaks where I can't jump on and make a pick. I hate those guys. And I don't want to be one of those guys. But that's where I'm at. It's probably a one-time thing limited to this year, but I'd hate to lose my spot in the league over it.

That being said. if it's too much of a pain in the ***, I totally get it and I'll give up my spot. So just let me know what you think. Worst-case scenario for me Monday through Friday would probably be that I'd be available to pick before 8 a.m., then not again till lunch, then not again till 4:30 p.m. So if that's OK, I'm in.
tl;dr

Dude that's fine, assuming we start early like usual despite the whiners. I am going to be in the same boat this year about limited access during work. But there will be a request to send a short list to someone if you're going to be a way for a while.

To be completely honest, it's not the same without GB SoCalBroncoFan holding the draft hostage. I think it would be fitting and appropriate if YOU became that guy. For the good of the league.

(Also, I can take lists)

OFFICIAL VOTE: Replace the category of Saves with Saves Plus Holds. (First to eight wins)

YES:
Bogart
General Malaise
Be The Match
Cappy/FDAS 2.0
Chem X
Frosty
Trogg
Urbanhack

NO:
Dan Lambskin
Commish NoFun

Last edited:
OFFICIAL VOTE: Replace the category of Saves with Saves Plus Holds. (First to eight wins)

YES:
Bogart
General Malaise
Be The Match
Cappy/FDAS 2.0
Chem X
Frosty
Trogg
Urbanhack

NO:
Dan Lambskin
Commish NoFun

And that would be a majority. Commish, please review and verify the rule change.

You can PM @shuke for further league details
I am not falling for that trick

It’s standard 5x5 roto with OBP instead of AVG
daily lineups
I think it’s $100 or $150
Slow draft in the forums
Hosted on yahoo

Basically we draft and everyone but the top 3 or 4 owners abandon their teams by May

I think our recent league winners have been a dead guy and a Hillbilly from Alabama

Users who are viewing this thread