What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Championship Game - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 Viewer)

lol he is not nor will he ever be as good as Farve was. You want to be a homer that is fine but, you are talking about an 3 time MVP
Your Steeler hate is incredibly obvious when all you notice is the fact Favre's name is in the post. He said he was "reckless" with the ball just like Favre often is. He did not even come close to suggesting he is as talented/productive/whatever as Favre. Just reckless.
I pointed out what IS FACT

Stupid, stupid penalty by Townsend. He wasn't even beat, so why just jump into the receiver like that, which is an easy call for the ref? Is it really that hard to turn your head and look for the ball. Jeez.

Anyway, we gotta ball game now!

and we have a game.
I would expect a very energetic series from a reenergized Ravens defense. Both of these teams have beat the hell out of each other and frankly both look worn down. Anything can happen now. I'm amazed Baltimore has climbed back into this game. Next turnover wins?

Man do I hate the Ravens. I just hate hate hate the Ravens. If they were playing the Oakland Raiders in this game, I'd root for the Raiders. If they were playing the New England Patriots in this game, I'd....turn it off.

If Flacco was even a NFL avg. QB this would be a very different game.

The Steelers are doing their absolute best to gift wrap this one for the opposition.

lol he is not nor will he ever be as good as Farve was. You want to be a homer that is fine but, you are talking about an 3 time MVP
Your Steeler hate is incredibly obvious when all you notice is the fact Favre's name is in the post. He said he was "reckless" with the ball just like Favre often is. He did not even come close to suggesting he is as talented/productive/whatever as Favre. Just reckless.
The fact is that the post mentioned Roethlisberger is reckless like Favre, not that Ben does anything else like Favre.

2 benched RB's (now starting again) from the U could be representing their teams in the Super Bowl?

Dunno if it was the plan but I think you're beginning to see more teams rely less on their lead RB during the regular season, so that they do have something left come playoff time. Pats did likewise last year with Maroney.

Man do I hate the Ravens. I just hate hate hate the Ravens. If they were playing the Oakland Raiders in this game, I'd root for the Raiders. If they were playing the New England Patriots in this game, I'd....turn it off.
Not healthy, tim

It's like me saying Detroit is the worst major city to live in. It's a fact, but it has nothing to do with the point.

I had hoped Tomlin had learned from the end of the Jacksonville game, but calling two runs on first and second down at the 41-yard line when the team needs to get a score is showing me he has not.

Steelers went into a shell there. Run on first down up the middle. Run on second down up the middle. We are in huge trouble.

2 benched RB's (now starting again) from the U could be representing their teams in the Super Bowl?Dunno if it was the plan but I think you're beginning to see more teams rely less on their lead RB during the regular season, so that they do have something left come playoff time. Pats did likewise last year with Maroney.
God I would love to see that. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ravens

It's like me saying Detroit is the worst major city to live in. It's a fact, but it has nothing to do with the point.
How the #### would you know?

Users who are viewing this thread