What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Super Bowl LVIII - San Francisco 49'ers 14-5 vs Kansas City Chiefs 14-6*** (+2, 47.5) Chiefs are World Champions 25-22 in Overtime (1 Viewer)

And that is why they traded for Hardman back................

Mahomes MVP (though people could voted at start of the 4th which was dumb)

I would told you that no chance KC wins the SB this year after they got smacked around by Las Vegas late in the year.

Game was lost on 3rd and 4 from the 8 and deciding pushing them into the EZ wasn't good enough I guess. Baffling. A FG was never going to hold up.

KC wins the final 3 playoff games as underdogs including 2 road games crazy after sucking to end the year for the most part

I haven't done a prediction yet, so let me get it out of the way. Everything in every fiber of my being thinks San Francisco is the better team, but I'm picking Kansas City because of Mahomes. That said, I think we're going to find out awfully early if K.C. can play with these guys as a team. It'll be little things, e.g., whether the Kansas City run defense and can stop SF from gashing them—but we're going to know by the second quarter what kind of game we have. Regardless of that, I see Kansas City winning because I never bet against Patrick Mahomes.

KC - 25
SF - 24

This was close. :bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread