What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Raiders at Lions*** (-8.0/46.0) (1 Viewer)

Second week on a row I’ve lost a close one on MNF. Last week I had a monster game from Addison that came up 4 yards short. I don’t know if blowing a 30-point lead while Adams had one catch is more painful, but it’s definitely more depressing

Lions are the best team in the NFC and will be the #1 seed.
You can't tell ANYTHING watching them play the Raiders.
I came to the conclusion weeks ago.
This is the worst attempt at the patented @ChiefD reverse jinx in the history of the boards.
I put a few dollars on them to win the SB at +2200 back in March.

:shrug:
I’d need to have $500 on that bet to root against the Eagles for that to hit.

This is the worst attempt at the patented @ChiefD reverse jinx in the history of the boards.

Should have put in on Dan Campbell for coach of the year at +1000.

I doubt the Raiders would trade Adams to KC, but if they can get a 1st (which is possible I'd think) I could see a lot of teams being interested.

Buffalo (embrace being a shootout team?) Baltimore (throwing Bateman back?) Dallas (throwing Gallup back?) New Orleans (re-unite with Carr?)

I'm not rooting against anybody. I just bet for fun.

I'm not rooting against anybody. I just bet for fun.
I only bet for money.

Turns out I won when Patterson missed the 26 yarder by 0.15 the guy had Gibbs and Patterson that has to hurt (no stat changes please)

So a good and bad night losing when LaPorta dropping a possible TD by 3 to an 0-7 garbage team when I was 6-1 in my long standing dynasty (1997) low light of the night and the year.

Can't win them all I guess (Thanks Mahomes)

Unreal. I’m gonna be sick. I needed that win bad in the Adams league. Probably ends my season.
I have good news for you: If your team’s fortunes were depending on Adams, your season was already over
Ekeler/Adams.

I missed AJB by 1 pick. :doh:
Me too! And I was debating between Adams and Wilson, which had probably been a wash tbh, but I can definitively say I would have won this week

Right after they beat the Panthers.
Nah, they looked legit last season and coming into this season had them top 3 in the NFC. They've moved up in my rankings.
I don’t think they’re the best team in the NFC. They’re easy to like, fun to watch, have some great young players, solid coaching staff that I used to have almost all of on my old fantasy squads, and have a really easy schedule.

They’ll be in the playoffs, for sure. Probably have some home games. If they manage to get some stability out of their Oline, they definitely have a shot to run at the Super Bowl.

Honestly, I think they’re still a year away. But it looks like their window is gonna be open for a while. Front Office is killing it.

Guy in my main league only needed 6 points from Adams tonight. Oops
Needed 45 from Gibbs/Meyers/LaPorta.

Got it but was expecting Meyers to be a big part of it. If Gibbs/LaPorta hadn't been the Lions 2 TD's, this would have been a loss.

I'm 3-5 on the year

high score in all three wins

lineup decisions led to losses in at least twice - maybe thrice

my remaining schedule looks as sweet as Detroit's but no doubt I'll lose a couple I'll feel like I should have won

IN FF IT DON'T MATTER - get there, anyone can win a 3 week playoff'

in the NFL though Lions need a #2 seed if they want a deep run, and it's gonna be tough to keep getting up every week

take a team lightly and you'll get beat, stakes are a lot higher for them this year

Guy in my main league only needed 6 points from Adams tonight. Oops
Needed 45 from Gibbs/Meyers/LaPorta.

Got it but was expecting Meyers to be a big part of it. If Gibbs/LaPorta hadn't been the Lions 2 TD's, this would have been a loss.

IN FF IT DON'T MATTER - get there, anyone can win a 3 week playoff'
Last year in my main redraft I started 1-6, finished 7-7 and got the last playoff spot, and made it all the way to the finals (where I got blown out).

My secrets were Justin Jefferson, Trevor Lawrence and playing opponents when they had terrible weeks.

On the bright side, I swept my 3 dynasty leagues. 4 wins since one was a double header. Spillane + Crosby were on the field alllllllll day.

Raiders don’t score over 20. We don’t have the skill position players to possibly pull off that kind of fear. I mean, no-names like Adams, Jabobs, Meyers….meh. Low scoring game…only for the raiders.

Lions: 27
Raiders: 17
Pretty close prediction. Raiders offense embarrassing as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread