What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☞ Official SOPRANOS Thread (2 Viewers)

I feel bad for AJ in the scene early in Season 5. Thanks to Junior pointing out how Tony's small hands resulted in his failure to have the makings of a varsity athlete, AJ didn't get to really dig into that medley of pastas that Janice whipped up.

"Some of you know I've had nine pictures under my subspecies" :lmao:

Little Carmine's word salads and soliloquies are probably my favorite thing on the show. He's an old fashioned guy, very allegorical.
And to his credit, a sympathetic guy. His kindness and understanding towards Phil for whatever happened there was a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak social climate.

I'm reminded of King Louis the whatevah's finance minister...the something. He even outshone Ver Sales.

I wanted to thank the guys who earlier recommended the Talking Sopranos podcast. I am now listening to it while playing my video game and I am really enjoying it.

I enjoyed some of the episodes but thought it could've been so much better with just Imperoli. Bobby often ruins the podcast interrupting with useless information, boring stories and bad jokes.

I am into season 3 now and I agree completely with your thoughts.

The guests they have on are generally great even if it is just a mutual fellatio session by all involved (which is understandable).

Schirripa tries to come off as an every man's good guy but some of the stories he tells makes him look and sound like a piece of ****.

The whole Vito story and how obvious it was that Phil was closeted is definitely part of the rewatch I was most looking forward to. Phil literally comes out of the closet for it :lol:

His kindness and understanding towards Phil for whatever happened there was a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak social climate
That scene had so many layers and great lines. The look Tony and Phil give each other when Little Carmine mentions the killing of Rusty, and the look Tony and Sil give when Phil laments the missing in action Fat Dom.

A pint of blood costs more than a gallon of gold.

Phil: Fat Dom was last seen in New Jersey

Tony: So was the Hindenburg, you might want to look into that, too

And just when it appears that things have been settled, Little Carmine drops the "whatever happened there" line, and then compounds it by saying, "you know about the shooting", as if Phil needs to be reminded.

Last edited:
His kindness and understanding towards Phil for whatever happened there was a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak social climate
That scene had so many layers and great lines to it. The look Tony and Phil give each other when Little Carmine mentions the killing of Rusty, and the look Tony and Sil give when Phil laments the missing in action Fat Dom.

And just when it appears that things have been settled, Little Carmine drops the "whatever happened there" line, and then compounds it by saying, "you know about the shooting", as if Phil needs to be reminded.
Little Carmine's intelligence was off the charts. In a tense sitdown, to spit out pearls of wisdom like, "it didn't have to be this way," is next level stuff.

That scene had so many layers and great lines to it. The look Tony and Phil give each other when Little Carmine mentions the killing of Rusty, and the look Tony and Sil give when Phil laments the missing in action Fat Dom.

Little Carmine's intelligence was off the charts. In a tense sitdown, to spit out pearls of wisdom like, "it didn't have to be this way," is next level stuff.
He drew his inspiration from Darth Jar Jar after a private prescreening, made available to fellow film makers by George Lucas, of the paradoxical film Star Wars : Phantom Menace.

Michael Imperioli is doing an Ibsen play on Broadway. He got interrupted by a protester during a monologue.

He handled it. Maybe not the way Christaphuh would have handled it, but Mike got the job done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcbVZjbj-2A

I'm a bit disappointed. Was really hoping he gave him the JT Dolan treatment.
Imagine if Tony Sirico was still around and had been there to handle it. You can bet he would taken time out of skipping down the street to throw that guy a beatin'.

Users who are viewing this thread