What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (2 Viewers)

Atalanta F Gianluca Scamacca is man on fire...
Scored another fantastic goal today in Coppa Italia (had another called back)

His form this past month has been insane; just in time for Euro '24.
Italy is in dire need of a legitimate Forward.

#PaoloRossi'24

QPR somehow win 4-0 so not only have made themselves mathematically safe, but Leicester are back in the PL at the first attempt, Ipswich also now just need 5 points from their last three games to join them

Key games tomorrow in England:

We are down to the Championship if (when) we lose at Newcastle
Huddersfield are down to League One if they lose at Birmingham
Derby are up to the Championship unless they lose at home to Carlisle and Bolton won at Peterborough
Cheltenham are down to League Two unless they win at Stevenage and either Burton or Cambridge lose at Fleetwood or Port Vale respectively
Sutton United relegate out of the league unless they win at MK and Colchester lose against Crewe by a combined five goals

QPR somehow win 4-0 so not only have made themselves mathematically safe, but Leicester are back in the PL at the first attempt, Ipswich also now just need 5 points from their last three games to join them

Ipswich aren’t exactly firing on all cylinders and have Coventry and Hull still. The path is slippery.

Ipswich aren’t exactly firing on all cylinders and have Coventry and Hull still. The path is slippery.
True, but at the same time they just need to not lose either, they've got Huddersfield at home last game.

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you won't need it

Listening to the announcers wonder how Forest is so close to the drop zone while also talking about how they should be beating City 4-2 is hilarious. Stop missing sitters and you would probably be further up the table.

Ipswich v. Coventry in a few minutes on ESPN+. If Ipswich win, they clinch promotion on the final day with a draw no matter what Leeds do. If Ipswich draw, Ipswich clinch promotion by beating Huddersfield on the final day. Then, of course, there's scenarios beyond that but the easiest is to first batter a Coventry with no reason to try. But they will and will probably make life miserable for the Tractor Boys.

Ipswich v. Coventry in a few minutes on ESPN+. If Ipswich win, they clinch promotion on the final day with a draw no matter what Leeds do. If Ipswich draw, Ipswich clinch promotion by beating Huddersfield on the final day. Then, of course, there's scenarios beyond that but the easiest is to first batter a Coventry with no reason to try. But they will and will probably make life miserable for the Tractor Boys.
🎉

Watching Sancho regain his amazing club form gives me a tiny bit of hope that Reyna may figure it out eventually..................
I've said it before, and I am sure I will say it again....

Sometimes a player isn't suited for a specific league or team and is better off where they are. For whatever reason (coach, system, intensity, style, etc). Sancho may be best suited at Dortmund and not at United. And there is nothing wrong with that, and probably not anyone's fault, just circumstance.

I hope he does succeed there and can regain his form.

Love the Chelsea bench today. If you take out the backup keeper the average age is under 19 and I think only one of them (Casedei) has ever played for the club, and only a few mop up minutes for him.

Users who are viewing this thread