What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (1 Viewer)

I love Penix and have been open about it in many threads this off season leading up to tonight
That said, I can't think of a worse spot than Atlanta at No 8 overall.
They just signed Cousins to big money this off season despite the achilles tear and his rehab is a complete unknown...
Still it seems like a waste after you spent all that money, they could have made the rest of the team a lot better

Atlanta is not a better team with Penix in 2024, that's just a fact.
Doesn't mean Penix is not a good prospect but this selection doesn't make much sense
I would be irate if I were a Falcons fan tonight

Man watching Bo Nix at Auburn as a junior a couple years ago it would've been hard to imagine the guy would ever be a part of the NFL draft, much less in the first half of the first round.

𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝘀 𝗜𝗻: The #Broncos select Bo Nix with the 12th overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.

I don't really care too much, but you are spoiling the picks by several minutes.

Are you watching PFF or Twitter?

You may consider waiting until the tv broadcast announces it?
Yeah yeah, I already said Ill keep it to myself. Didn't realize people wanted to wait for the TV delay

I nearly took LaPorta over Mayer last year in May drafts my gut said LaPorta but got talked into Mayer and been hating it all last season but thought hey maybe Mayer will be the next McBride path..........now that is gone

These teams are nuts with these qb picks
It’s so weird that 6 got drafted in the first 12 picks. And honestly I’m not even that overly impressed with ANY of them. But I’m an idiot so what do I know.
Seems like 3 or 4 of them would have been first rounders in virtually any draft, and the other two easy 2nd rounders. This draft is exceptionally deep at QB and WR

Users who are viewing this thread