What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (1 Viewer)

The Dolphins are on the clock with the following players still on the board:
  • OL Graham Barton
  • DT Jer'Zhan "Johnny" Newton
  • WR Brian Thomas, Jr.
  • WR Xavier Worthy
  • CB Quinyon Mitchell
  • CB Terrion Arnold
  • DB Cooper DeJean
Surprise - Ladd is next WR taken

Texans apparently working the phones per Texans boards. Defenders sliding making them itchy to possibly come up soon.

Miami takes Chop Robinson...OUCH!
I saw a 2nd round grade on him

Not a guy I wanted Miami to get in bed with
Chance to take Dejean and they pass...idiots as usual in the Draft

The Dolphins are on the clock with the following players still on the board:
  • OL Graham Barton
  • DT Jer'Zhan "Johnny" Newton
  • WR Brian Thomas, Jr.
  • WR Xavier Worthy
  • CB Quinyon Mitchell
  • CB Terrion Arnold
  • DB Cooper DeJean

I would be happy of the Lions got one of Mitchell, Dejean or Thomas, Jr. Philly is taking one of them though.

Sucks that injuries caused the Fins to go from edge being a position of extreme strength to a position where they had to reach on a 2nd round talent in the matter of a few months.

Very disappointing pick for the Miami Dolphins, easily the worst on the board since Atlanta took Penix No 8 overall
Miami didn't get any better tonight
I thought the fan base here thought Shaq Barrett was a fine holdover until Phillips and Chubb return, yes/no?

Shameful that Miami had talent fall to them and walked right over it.
Chop Robinson? I honestly doubt anyone is talking him up after his rookie season, seriously.
If you're gonna watch all that Offense go top half 1st round and then you settle for Chop at No 21 overall...I don't understand

Minnesota replaced Kirk and Danielle with two cheap first round talents. Going to have a lot of cap space next year to build out the roster. Now give JJ his $$$.

Users who are viewing this thread