What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (2 Viewers)

more reasonable price then the previous trades, but still seems pricey. Is there a round 3 value difference in the next 5 players? Personally, I don't believe so

What matters is the player you get. The Lions got the player they wanted in their weakest position.
Not only that but he is an elite corner, arguably the best corner in the draft.

Crazy that we’re just a couple of picks from Buffalo picks and I have no clue who they’ll take at all or what they’ll do.

At this point, IMO trading down is the way to go for them. But could see them taking DeJean if he is still there. Or Barton. Or any one of about 5 WRs.

more reasonable price then the previous trades, but still seems pricey. Is there a round 3 value difference in the next 5 players? Personally, I don't believe so

What matters is the player you get. The Lions got the player they wanted in their weakest position.
I get it. I love the pick, and the price paid, though steep to me, isn't one I'd be too upset about for a stud at a need position were I a Detroit fan

DeJean seemed the popular pick. And I would have loved him or Barton. Morgan, RAS, can play multiple spots on the OL. Its what they look for. Very possible he doesn’t play much even in 2024. And sets up eventually having Tom playing C in 2025? Or other movement along the line.

Users who are viewing this thread