What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (2 Viewers)

If Miami is thinking about IOL at 55 and they should be...why not trade up right now to secure Jackson Powers Johnson?
He is a legit 1st round grade at Center/Guard, he's got a lot of value right now on the board.

Miami took the 5th defensive player off the board but settled for the 4th rated Edge rusher - Chop.
They know they have needs on both sides of the line...
Ross' arrogance took away our 3rd, a big bargaining chip to move up. I think we get a safety or Frazier.
Hearing rumors of offensive selection

What a bad pick for the Jags. I'm an LSU fan. I've seen Smith play since HS and he has everything you want in a DT. Unfortunately he plays like he's 5'5 150lbs. Such a shame.......

like that landing spot for Mitchell
Listening to a fantasy show and they hate it
Really? Why?

Guessing crowded receiving corps?
I think it's pretty good for him, not a high volume spot but he's not a high volume player but could be really good downfield with Richardson.

Not crowded if he's up to it, they drafted him to take Pierce's spot if he's up to it.
There's no real stud on that team, nor is the depth anything special. Seems like a great spot

like that landing spot for Mitchell
Listening to a fantasy show and they hate it
Really? Why?

Guessing crowded receiving corps?
I think it's pretty good for him, not a high volume spot but he's not a high volume player but could be really good downfield with Richardson.

Not crowded if he's up to it, they drafted him to take Pierce's spot if he's up to it.
There's no real stud on that team, nor is the depth anything special. Seems like a great spot
IMO Pittman is a stud

2.55 Patrick Paul, OT
Miami Dolphins

3rd-4th round grade, OL number 20 off the board or close to it, Miami has settled again
JPJ, Frasier, Dejean, every decent DT all went in the 10-15 picks ahead of them. It was painful to hear the names called from 40-54
Miami has not gotten better in the draft over the last 24 hours

They don't have another pic until 158
And they also left Payton Wilson on the board, that was decided when they took Chop

Last edited:
Grier with another high ceiling developmental project in Patrick Paul. He won't help Miami this year. Miami will get a good FA guard after June 1 when Howard's $$ come off the cap. Kingsley could've played guard this year.

Don’t love the Paul pick for Miami… but can’t argue with the OL growth under this coaching staff. So here’s hoping this mountain of a man performs

Users who are viewing this thread