What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (1 Viewer)

Lots of DT reaches IMO

Michael Hall Jr. DL, OHIOST​

Height: 6-2, Weight: 280

Tremendous selection. Awesome value meets serious need. Young, high-level productivity and athleticism. Hand work is well beyond his years. Could improve beating blocks vs. the run but he holds up well there for an interior rusher. (Chris Trapasso)

Grade A+

2.55 Patrick Paul, OT
Miami Dolphins

3rd-4th round grade, OL number 20 off the board or close to it, Miami has settled again
JPJ, Frasier, Dejean, every decent DT all went 10-15 picks ahead of them.
Miami has not gotten better in the draft over the last 24 hours

They don't have another pic until 158
PFF was an outlier grade for both Paul and Chop. Draftbuzz's 10 expert raters had a median draft position of 68, high 3rd round, for Paul. And 25-26 for Chop.

Chop will contribute early, Paul might not be active until 2025. BPA would've been a safety or corner or Payton Wilson, someone you like.

Don’t love that pick. Come on Nick, find your mojo again. We needed a corner but why not Rakestraw?
Still want Rakestraw?

I was kind of wanting Bullard. This isn't a great year in terms of guys taken right before us.
As an ND fan, I know Fisher. This was not a good pick when we still need S and LB.

Nick is 0 for 2 thus far. Can’t win the whole offseason I guess, but pretty poor draft thus far.

I like the 2 selections by the Raiders, Minshew can dump a lot of balls to Brock Bowers
The addition of Jackson Powers at Center is going to anchor their OL the way Creed does for KC
Maybe FF folks might have preferred Bowers paired with a better starting QB but the Raiders are doing it right and maybe they get their franchise QB in '25
Build the rest of the team up and eventually a QB will appear

Miami Dolphins received a "C-" on their selection of Paul according to CBS, that's hard to do. They give everyone an A or a B mostly
"It is a strange fit for them, Paul is one of the least mobile Tackles in the Draft"

Mucks it up a bit for Conner (and Benson) redraft value. What else is new for fantasy RB position.
Maybe a little downer for Conner's redraft value but I think they really like him, a lot, he's always good to miss at least a few games and I think is in last year of his deal so looking ahead.

What this means is dilemma which faces us dynasty owners every year. You want a WR that an NFL team made a significant round one or high round two investment or you want a RB that they grabbed in round 3 or later.

Users who are viewing this thread