What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0-10 MLB Pool Scoring Thread (1 Viewer)

I just realized I might have read the rules wrong. I thought whoever got the runs last won. Are we sure that isn't the case? I'm pretty sure that is the case. Can we vote on this before it is official?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd get in another but would prefer not to run it again immediately.
Could do All-Star break. I don't think many figured this would end in April. Or, maybe they did... other wise, May 1st.
It takes less then 5 minutes a day. It's just that I'm not on my computer everyday and I have a few trips planned. I'll collect and set it up if someone else will update scores daily.

Could do All-Star break. I don't think many figured this would end in April. Or, maybe they did... other wise, May 1st.
It takes less then 5 minutes a day. It's just that I'm not on my computer everyday and I have a few trips planned. I'll collect and set it up if someone else will update scores daily.
I'll update the scores if we fill up another.

East Coast Bias said:
I'll update the scores if we fill up another.
Once we get a second place winner we can pick a new start date and aim for that.

I will participate in the next iteration of this. It would be bad form to win the first one and not participate after that.

I would be happy keeping the same team or picking a new one if people want to change it up.

updated 4/24. Not a single number gotten yesterday.
Nationals are killing me. They've needed 4 forever and keep getting 3's and 5's.
I was really worried about the Nationals, but I guess I had nothing to worry about. I won this thing almost a week ago and still no second place.

Maybe we can start a second one by All-Star Break ... if the Nats can finally hit a 4. ;)

Took Nats 25 games, took Twins 23 games...but yeah, I think it's a tie and a split payout based on previous posts about how ties were going to be handled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took Nats 25 games, took Twins 23 games...but yeah, I think it's a tie and a split payout based on previous posts about how ties were going to be handled.
Yeah, don't ever recall anything about how many games it takes, just split pot if same day. 650 would have been sweet but I'll take 50 over 0

The pool is over! Once I get NajehHejan & Frostillicus payment info I'll send them their money.

Now we can discuss a second pool.

Users who are viewing this thread