What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza VI: Return of the Rock Bands - And they say "He's in the Class A Team" (1 Viewer)

Welp, it's LBL vs. Ilov. Two really good teams.

Good luck to the participants. I hope it's close and you're absolutely riveted to your chair.

One thing is for sure: We will have a first-time winner!
Thanks. If Cooper isn’t active tonight I’m in trouble, I have nothing on my bench.

Good luck to the participants. I hope it's close and you're absolutely riveted to your chair.

Thanks. If Cooper isn’t active tonight I’m in trouble, I have nothing on my bench.
I’m happy to eliminate the possibility of a 46 point out year tonight, but still a little disappointing that the matchup cant be full strength. Though if Pittman and Collins are dead, maybe I will be singing a different tune…

Hope you at least check to update your lineup

Last edited:

He’s inactive.
Dang went to the movies tonight. When I left at like 6:55 before the movie the reports were still that he was playing.

He’s inactive.
Dang went to the movies tonight. When I left at like 6:55 before the movie the reports were still that he was playing.
We saw Wonka this afternoon. You?

He’s inactive.
The Holdovers, loved it. How was Wonka?

He’s inactive.
The Holdovers, loved it. How was Wonka?
Very well done. Lots of fun.

I’m happy to eliminate the possibility of a 46 point out year tonight, but still a little disappointing that the matchup cant be full strength. Though if Pittman and Collins are dead, maybe I will be singing a different tune…

Hope you at least check to update your lineup
Yeah bummer I didn't get to update it. I checked and everything pointed to him playing so the family movie started at 7:00, I thought I was good.

Congrats. The Amari play cost me the exact 6 points I needed. That sucks but what can you do. Maybe next year :mad:

Congrats. The Amari play cost me the exact 6 points I needed. That sucks but what can you do. Maybe next year :mad:
I tried to even it out by starting Kmet…
Did Kmet not play or just not score any points?
He played 13 snaps. I only saw one snap where he had a chance to do anything, from like the 1 yard line.

Ironically, I probably didnt play Juwan because he burned me with a total goose egg the one time I streamed him earlier in the year

Users who are viewing this thread