What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

>>> 2008 Shark Pool Suicide Contest - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

UsedPHIL/TENN/AZ/JAX/NO/CAR/HOU/JETS/Bears/PHINS/SDWEEK 12: Steelers.If you have not used the Steelers, this is the no brainer week for them. You may not be able to use them again.Still have the Giants/Cowboys/Pats/Colts/GB still available for the remaining five weeks.
:thumbup: That's why I went there as well.Nice to advance early. :thumbup:

used: AZ NYG SD BUF DAL NO PIT NYJ TB MIA CAR

week 12: CHI

All this time I typed in the used teams and all I had to do was copy and paste from the contest results link. LOL

Used: PIT, ARZ, NYG, BUF, DAL, MIN, TEN, NYJ, TBB, SDC, CAR

Week 12: Chicago Bears

used Pittsburgh NY Giants San Diego Carolina Dallas Minnesota Houston NY Jets Chicago Arizona Indianapolis

week 12 Denver

Thanx TC

A brief, brief summary..

32 correct entries, 21 loser entries, 1 pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally don't like to be critical of my fellow FBG's, but come on!!! Denver? Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
used; pit, dal , buf, jax, ne, min, tampa, jets, indy, arizona, miamiweek 12: denver
could not be happier to lose! we beat the ####### donkeys & i won 2K in my local pool. $20 dollar entry. the other 3 left took denver, i was on dallas. sweet victory!

Users who are viewing this thread