What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Ultimate Survivor - League Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

Sign me up for League 1.Thanks!
Aw yeah. We gonna rock this party like it's 1799. That's right. Get your whigs and pantaloons ready. Holla!(I'm now thinking that mixing boring old white guy fake street words with references to the political foundation of our country does not work, especially in the Shark Pool. I'm sorry.)

Sign me up for League 1.Thanks!
Aw yeah. We gonna rock this party like it's 1799. That's right. Get your whigs and pantaloons ready. Holla!(I'm now thinking that mixing boring old white guy fake street words with references to the political foundation of our country does not work, especially in the Shark Pool. I'm sorry.)
In the words of that immortal bard Huey Lewis - It's hip to be square.

Thought mine were pretty good, lol (and they were all football related). I guess not. Would appreciate an at-large invite if you have any openings left.

Is there a waiting list for when people with less funny captions than mine drop out and I can take the spot I should have had, but I'm sure I must have been inadvertently excluded from?

There's still a chance for those who weren't selected based on their captions.

From the master thread: Link to thread

12. Keep contributing quality posts in the Shark Pool and Assistant Coach message boards. Additional consideration will be given to people that try hard to earn a spot in the captions. State your intentions in this thread - 40 or so spots will be chosen by 11:59 PM Eastern on August 15.

13. Be chosen by a staff member – at the discretion of the Footballguys staff, 10 or so spots will be chosen by 11:59 PM Eastern on August 16.
Good luck!-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
League 6 please. If full, league 8 (those are the best combination of draft time/format I like.)

Thanks for the invite, have played in the past and really enjoyed it.

EDIT: If I can change, actually League 8 would work better for me.

If not, I originally put league 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's still a chance for those who weren't selected based on their captions.

From the master thread: Link to thread

12. Keep contributing quality posts in the Shark Pool and Assistant Coach message boards. Additional consideration will be given to people that try hard to earn a spot in the captions. State your intentions in this thread - 40 or so spots will be chosen by 11:59 PM Eastern on August 15.

13. Be chosen by a staff member – at the discretion of the Footballguys staff, 10 or so spots will be chosen by 11:59 PM Eastern on August 16.
Good luck!-QG
12 is unlikely to happen for me unless I'm given past credit for my contributions to the lockout discussions.13 is unlikely to happen if Dodds is judging based upon my past contributions to the lockout discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread