What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

Matt Waldman

Footballguy
Link

Much more on the way between now and when I publish the 2013 Rookie Scouting Portfolio, but articles on my blog and at Football Outsiders includes these players

Quarterbacks

Landry Jones

Matt Barkley

Tyler Bray

Running Backs

Benny Cunningham

Eddie Lacy

Giovanni Bernard

Johnathan Franklin

Kenjon Barner

Knile Davis

Marcus Lattimore

Montee Ball

Michael Dyer

Mike Gillislee

Ray Graham

Reggie Bullock

Stefphon Jefferson

Stepfan Taylor

Wide Receivers

Darius Johnson

DeVonte Christopher

Terrance Williams

Justin Hunter

Unvarnished Moss

Focus is a Skill

Keenan Allen

Marquess Wilson

Marquise Goodwin

Marqise Lee

Martel Moore

Tavon Austin

Tight Ends

Jordan Lee

Tyler Eifert

Zach Ertz

Other Positions

Alec Ogletree

David Amerson

Dee Milliner

Kenny Vaccaro

Star Lotulelei

Xavier Rhodes

A :thumbup: and a :bow: on behalf of FBG - as usual, some real first-class work from you and the RSP in here.

I'm not even in a dynasty league, and yet I still find myself poring over every word of these analyses and taking notes.

Oh, and BTW, thanks for the good laugh I had at my own expense ...

Wide Receivers

Darius Johnson

DeVonte Christopher

Terrance Williams

Justin Hunter

Unvarnished Moss

Focus is a Skill

Keenan Allen

Marquess Wilson

Marquise Goodwin

Marqise Lee

Martel Moore

Tavon Austin
... because hands up if you actually thought there was a WR named "Unvarnished Moss" flying under the radar in this year's draft class. :hey:

Shhhhhh, I've already ordered it so stop telling all my dynasty league mates.In prior years you've list who you were covering. Did you post them and I just missed it?

The RSP is like Xmas in April...Love to get a little appe-teaser here in January. Sweet.

'tones said:
Shhhhhh, I've already ordered it so stop telling all my dynasty league mates.In prior years you've list who you were covering. Did you post them and I just missed it?
I'll have a list available here or on my blog, soon. I've evaluated 136 prospects at the skill positions thus far. Probably expect another 30-50, we'll see.

'scrumptrulescent said:
'Matt Waldman said:
Running BacksRay Graham
I heard some draft scout on the radio yesterday raving about Graham. Said he was the best player on the field among all the kids at the East/West Shrine Game practices by far.
Graham was my junior keeper in a dynasty league, so I tend to have a positive takeaway of his skill sets. As long as he can make and continue that full recovery from last year's knee injury.

Users who are viewing this thread