What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Rookie Running Back Rankings: Top 3 (1 Viewer)

IgglesDanny

Footballguy
In no particular order:Ray GrahamStepfan TaylorGiovani BernardThrow out your thoughts on this list. Anybody you don't agree with?

Lacy - big back who runs hard. Not many guys like him with starting gigs in the NFL. Will he be better than Blount?Lattimore - feature back size and skill, but got injured. I'm not ready to drop him down.Bernard - a little undersized but has 3 down back skills. I'm interested to see how the scouts rate him.

LacyRandleBernardRay Graham and Knile Davis are two guys who will shoot up your rankings considerably if you watch their earlier tape (pre-injury) and believe they'll get back to form.

Lacy - big back who runs hard. Not many guys like him with starting gigs in the NFL. Will he be better than Blount?Lattimore - feature back size and skill, but got injured. I'm not ready to drop him down.Bernard - a little undersized but has 3 down back skills. I'm interested to see how the scouts rate him.
Yes, I think I would have Lattimore on my list as well. He would have been the unquestioned #1 if not for the horrible injury, but I haven't heard any doctor say that he won't ever return to full form or anything like that. Even if I have to sit him for a year or so on a "practice squad" or an "injured reserve" spot, I think long term he's a better shot than most of the other RBs coming out.Willis didn't do anything in his rookie year, but he's had a very nice career since and likely had the best career of any RB in his class (Larry Johnson is the only other one with a nice career that year).

Yes, I think I would have Lattimore on my list as well. He would have been the unquestioned #1 if not for the horrible injury, but I haven't heard any doctor say that he won't ever return to full form or anything like that. Even if I have to sit him for a year or so on a "practice squad" or an "injured reserve" spot, I think long term he's a better shot than most of the other RBs coming out.Willis didn't do anything in his rookie year, but he's had a very nice career since and likely had the best career of any RB in his class (Larry Johnson is the only other one with a nice career that year).
Can you guys stop comparing Lattimore to McGahee? McGahee was a superior physical specimen, 230 with 4.4 speed. Lattimore is 218, but looks 205-210, and is probably a 4.55-4.6 guy. Lattimore is far from having "feature back size".Bernard has better "size" than Lattimore. Bernard is not "undersized", he is short.

In no particular order:Ray GrahamStepfan TaylorGiovani BernardThrow out your thoughts on this list. Anybody you don't agree with?
Have you not heard of the greatness that is Eddie Lacy? :o Lacy > T Richardson > M Ingram. And in 2014 all 3 put together will be <<<<<<<<< TJ Yeldon.

Have you not heard of the greatness that is Eddie Lacy? :o Lacy > T Richardson > M Ingram. And in 2014 all 3 put together will be <<<<<<<<< TJ Yeldon.
Lacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alexander>Richardson>Yeldon>Ingram

You idiottttt (ren and stimpy voice)

In no particular order:

Ray Graham

Stepfan Taylor

Giovani Bernard

Throw out your thoughts on this list. Anybody you don't agree with?
Have you not heard of the greatness that is Eddie Lacy? Lacy > T Richardson > M Ingram. And in 2014 all 3 put together will be <<<<<<<<< TJ Yeldon.
You idiottttt (ren and stimpy voice)
sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread