What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014 T-Shirt Exchange*** Is this correct? Everybody receive a shirt (1 Viewer)

Fennis,

Your package is on its way.
:hifive:

Sweet, just got the package. I'm happy to be first, I haven't even started thinking about what shirts I am going to buy and I got two!! Awesome shirts, cant wait to wear them! I didn't see your post, so it was a surprise for me. I have a friend with the same name, so at first I thought it was a package from him, which was really confusing.

Upland Brewery

I know the logo is just some hills, but it looks really familiar.

Buffa Louie's

"You can't beat Louie's Meat". I'm going to the beach this weekend, and it will be on the rotation for sure. Thanks!!

Good job, Identikit!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Btw, I can’t tell you how much, "Tradition since 1987" bums me out. How can something from 1987 be a tradition? Oh... 1987 is 27 years ago? WTF that cant be right, can it? [/SIZE]

Glad you got your shirts, Fennis.

Hope you like them.

I sent 2 shirts because I work for a screen-printing company, so I get good deals.

I didn't realize that you were the one that got snubbed last year.

Karma worked that one out, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get bonus items, my stalkee will receive bonus items. Not running a ####### charity over here. Ball's in your court sparky.

j/k

Glad you got your shirts, Fennis.

Hope you like them.

I sent 2 shirts because I work for a screen-printing company, so I get good deals.

I didn't realize that you were the one that got snubbed last year.

Karma worked that one out, I think.
I liked 'em, thanks. FWIW, I wasn't snubbed last year.

My stalkee's package was sent out to Houma, LA today w/ a bonus item included too.

Enjoy!
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj517/JBlackIV77/FlamingAmys_zps1ddee8cc.jpg

Got it in the mail today. Great Shirt! Great Graphic! My favorite t-shirt is made the same way.

And the green salsa will be cracked open on our next Fajita night.

Thanks, TD

Also, my stalkee's shipment should arrive in Illinois on Thursday.
That's a great shirt

My stalkee's package was sent out to Houma, LA today w/ a bonus item included too.

Enjoy!
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj517/JBlackIV77/FlamingAmys_zps1ddee8cc.jpg

Got it in the mail today. Great Shirt! Great Graphic! My favorite t-shirt is made the same way.

Thanks, TD

That's a great shirt
Awesome shirt TD. Great job :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Thanks, TD

That's a great shirt
Awesome shirt TD. Great job :thumbup:
It is...But a little scary :scared:

My girlfriend just texted me that I have what appears to be a shirt from a brewery in Louisiana. I should have a pic up tonight or tomorrow.

My recipient is in PA. I found out today that your prize is going to take a few more weeks to come together. I promise it will be worth the wait.

My girlfriend just texted me that I have what appears to be a shirt from a brewery in Louisiana. I should have a pic up tonight or tomorrow.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/40687192@N08/14210822506/

Excellent work by psychobillies here. Love the shirt and bonus coozies. It also came with a beer catalog and the Turbodog would have been the first one I picked to try. Thanks!
:thumbup: Glad you like it. That was the beer that turned me on to craft beers all those years ago.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/40687192@N08/14210822506/

Excellent work by psychobillies here. Love the shirt and bonus coozies. It also came with a beer catalog and the Turbodog would have been the first one I picked to try. Thanks!
:thumbup: Glad you like it. That was the beer that turned me on to craft beers all those years ago.
One of my favorite beers as well. Awesome shirt!

Keerock said:
Wingnut said:
Nice.

What's the over/under on percentage of beer shirts in this exchange?
92%
514%

I did a brewery-related shirt the last 2 years and am specifically trying to go against that this year.

there are a lot of cool brewery shirts though, so we will see.

what the hell is an XLT?
Extra Large Tall
not the most common t-shirt size
Hence the "super lucky" comment by BB2K3.
Yeah being 6'6" with a 32" inseam means my upper body is a tad longer than most. I can still wear XL's however it can get dicey.
is this you????

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/l1.jpg

Keerock said:
Wingnut said:
Nice.

What's the over/under on percentage of beer shirts in this exchange?
92%
514%

I did a brewery-related shirt the last 2 years and am specifically trying to go against that this year.

there are a lot of cool brewery shirts though, so we will see.
I happen to spend a lot of time in breweries and, for my money, there's not much cooler than a nice t-shirt from some brewery 1000 miles away. makes me look well-traveled to my friends too.... :hifive:

Is it appropriate for a stalker to ask stalkee for preference? Like, "Do you wear tie-dyed shirts?"

Tonight the Mrs and I are going out for dinner and drinks. We could go to one of two places where I can get a shirt to send, but one place has tie-dyed, while the other has solid colors.

Is it appropriate for a stalker to ask stalkee for preference? Like, "Do you wear tie-dyed shirts?"

Tonight the Mrs and I are going out for dinner and drinks. We could go to one of two places where I can get a shirt to send, but one place has tie-dyed, while the other has solid colors.
If it's me, go with solid. Gray, white, green or blue.

If it's me, go with solid. Gray, white, green or blue.
Not you, but I think you nailed it on solids. Keep it simple

Users who are viewing this thread