What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Cakeleeg (1 Viewer)

Felix with a 216.00 era for tonight. No shtick. That's a first.
I seem to remember Kevin Gregg giving up six runs to six hitters and having an ERA and WHIP of INF. I dropped him from my team that night hoping the score wouldn't carry over to the next day, lol.

Tazawa got shelled for 4 earned and got nobody out so that's 12 earned in 0.1 IP for a 324.00 era for the night. That's gotta be a record. Kind of impressive if you think about it.

I have been making some offers, would be great if you guys would decline before September. Tia.

update; rendon, cano, markakis, pagan have 2 HRs combined!!!!

PUIG IS ALIVE. Now if Corey Dickerson, Devin Mesoraco, Iwakuma and Yu Darvish could get Miyagi'd we'd be on to something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest blockbuster trade of the year thus far:

Urbanhack/Eephus gives Corey Kluber

Buckfast gives Charlie Blackmon

I really needed some help in the pitching categories, especially with the astounding bust of Stephen Strasburg this year. I think it is a good trade for both teams.

Biggest blockbuster trade of the year thus far:

Urbanhack/Eephus gives Corey Kluber

Buckfast gives Charlie Blackmon

I really needed some help in the pitching categories, especially with the astounding bust of Stephen Strasburg this year. I think it is a good trade for both teams.
Nice doing business with you.

Mardi grizz should be beginning his descent soon. A healthy 115 innings over the limit.
Or my ascent as I only start my superstar pitchers Strasburg, Harvey, and Kluber for the rest of the season.

I really mismanaged my pitching staff this year.

Users who are viewing this thread