What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 Playoff Survivor (2 Viewers)

WEEKLY POINTS STANDINGS
rzrback
181.75​
MI
166.40​
Bassnbr
154.25​
OM
141.65​
Bro1nco
138.00​
GDY
124.60​
OZ
121.65​
Duckboy
105.80​
SR
100.05​

Sorry @Stinkin Ref !

What’s the timeline here? Keepers today, draft tomorrow?

Kinda sucks to have done really well picking players who survived but didn’t score a whole lot. Just enough.
I’m pretty sure I’ll keep my 🦁 🦁 but I’ll wait

WEEKLY POINTS STANDINGS
rzrback
181.75​
MI
166.40​
Bassnbr
154.25​
OM
141.65​
Bro1nco
138.00​
GDY
124.60​
OZ
121.65​
Duckboy
105.80​
SR
100.05​

Sorry @Stinkin Ref !

What’s the timeline here? Keepers today, draft tomorrow?
Let's do keepers today. Select draft order tomorrow. I'll unload the rosters and setup the draft tomorrow evening. We should easily be able to knock out the draft in two days with two less rounds of drafting and the last two rounds being mostly pre-drafts.

rzrback -
Mr. Ir -
Bass - Pacheco and Rice
Old Mil - Allen and Kincaid
Bro1ncos -
Go DC - Cook and Godwin
OZ -
Duckboy - Montgomery and White

I'm just throwing darts here. Very little confidence in Green Bay doing much in SF, but maybe there are a lot of garbage points

I'll keep Doubs and Watson

And we will see what happens at QB

Shrewd move by past me, saving present me any stress or hassle in deciding between keepers! :mellow:

Literally my only skill-position player who survived was Singletary so, well, that was easy.

Alright. While I think Jones might score more I’ll keep my fandom going
Keep Gibbs (roll tide, 🦁) and Laporta 🦁

rzrback - Sun God and Charles Schultz
Mr. Ir - singletary
Bass - Pacheco and Rice
Old Mil - Allen and Kincaid
Bro1ncos - Doubs, Watson
Go DC - Cook and Godwin
OZ - Gibbs, Laporta
Duckboy - Montgomery and White

I have been contemplating the #1 pick ever since the Green Bay Packers went prevent and Dak (not big-game) Prescott kept targeting Jake Feguson all over the field and especially near the goal line. I originally considered slot 3 or 4 as the pickings in round 2 were more appealing, but I have to go Christian McCaffrey here. @BassNBrew told me that he gave up hope for the Panthers when they traded CMC away and I have to say that SF really, I mean really got a bargain in that trade.

I am hoping for several receptions and a couple of TDs from Christian (we became first name friends when GB went prevent) and in addition, there is such sparse players available at the RB position because so many of my fellow FBG Post-Season Playoff drafts kept so many. And of course, there is also the potential that the 49ers play a couple more games after this weekend.

Considered, well nobody, that is why I took the first pick.

I have been contemplating the #1 pick ever since the Green Bay Packers went prevent and Dak (not big-game) Prescott kept targeting Jake Feguson all over the field and especially near the goal line. I originally considered slot 3 or 4 as the pickings in round 2 were more appealing, but I have to go Christian McCaffrey here. @BassNBrew told me that he gave up hope for the Panthers when they traded CMC away and I have to say that SF really, I mean really got a bargain in that trade.

I am hoping for several receptions and a couple of TDs from Christian (we became first name friends when GB went prevent) and in addition, there is such sparse players available at the RB position because so many of my fellow FBG Post-Season Playoff drafts kept so many. And of course, there is also the potential that the 49ers play a couple more games after this weekend.

Rarely is there such a clear 1.01.

:lmao:

You just got the cheat code to this game. He's like getting a WR1 and RB1 all in the same pick. I think your just punched your ticket to the finals.
Did 7 of us just become packers fans?
Those who weren’t already cheering for another game in Detroit that is.
I'm a CMac fan. I'm fine with Rzrback lapping us and dancing on our corpses pretty much like a Roadrunner/WileyCoyote or Bass/StinkinRef contest.

I will set the draft up this evening. If @rzrback77 and @Mr. Irrelevant want to make their slam dunks in this thread beforehand, feel free to do so.
I might be a completel dumbass but I’m not sure who the clear 2 is. I know who I’d take.

You and me both, I guess? I don't think it's all that clear-cut either.

But with half the teams going out this week and me a keeper down to everyone else, I'm way behind the 8-ball here ... this is no time to get cute. So Travis Kelce it is at the 1.02.

Total Starters:10

Number of Starting QBs:1

Number of Starting RBs:2-3

Number of Starting WRs:3-4

Number of Starting TEs:1-2

Number of Starting PKs:1

Number of Starting Defs:1

Use "Best Ball" Lineup:Yes

We are drafting 12 spots. Note one flex at RB/WR/TE. You can draft 2 QBs or Ks, but the second may only be from the team of the first QB/K you drafted (you will get the highest score of the two and no flex score).

Don't draft number one seed players in week one.

we'll shed 4 teams after week one and then drop all scores. We'll redraft next week. Each team will have the option to keep one or two players. That will cost you your 7th and maybe your 8th round pick. We'll pick draft positions next week based scoring this week.

Standard FBG Survivor scoring with ppr scoring except 2 points per catch for TE.

Because how I setup the draft. At the start of the 9th round Mr. Ir will replace his first round pick

Toure, Samori GBP WR
(I)

The we will proceed.

Every year it's the same thing. Screw around for 20 minutes figuring how how to setup the second draft before realizing I have to revert the original draft.

I will set the draft up this evening. If @rzrback77 and @Mr. Irrelevant want to make their slam dunks in this thread beforehand, feel free to do so.
I might be a completel dumbass but I’m not sure who the clear 2 is. I know who I’d take.

But with half the teams going out this week and me a keeper down to everyone else, I'm way behind the 8-ball here ... this is no time to get cute. So Travis Kelce it is at the 1.02.
I thought Kelce was a slam dunk. If I had thought there would be any debate I would have taken the 4th slot because starting off with 3 Chefs would have been a death sentence in the next round. I had to position myself for a niner or raven.

I thought Kelce was a slam dunk. If I had thought there would be any debate I would have taken the 4th slot because starting off with 3 Chefs would have been a death sentence in the next round. I had to position myself for a niner or raven.
Kelce is probably safer, but I think kittle does better for the rest of the playoffs.

Kelce is probably safer, but I think kittle does better for the rest of the playoffs.
My thinking to the letter.

If I'd had better keepers, I would have rolled the dice on Kittle and taken the short-term hit in exchange for IMO a 75%+ chance at 3 games of production. Unfortunately as I'm already giving up 15-20 points to the field this week I can't afford to worry about that.

I actually would have took Jones at 5 if I didn't keep 2 Packers WR.

Hoping to get similar points from Mike Evans, but still going to be struggling for keepers.

I've got a few errands to run. Should be done around 11:00 CST. You guys play nice and leave me at least one decent player for this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread