What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (5 Viewers)

Not really scared of CMC dude is always a popped hammy from going down. Dude is made if glass
So you're not scared on the NFLs leading rusher who's second in scrimmage yards (15yds behind Tyreek) who hasn't missed a game since 2021 and plays for the leagues #1 offense. Got it.
Wait weren’t you that stats guy from yesterday in the first quarter? Can you post Hurts’ final stat line for us, you seemed to disappear, it was so weird?
As covered in the 49ers thread, I made 2 posts of Hurts' stats before leaving for work at Halftime. It's well documented here that I work overnights all over Florida and what time I leave depends on where I'm working. Last night was Naples, which is a 2 hour drive, so I had to leave mid game. Sometimes I work closer to home (Orlando, Tampa, etc) and can leave between 9 and 11pm. I get home every morning between 5 and 6am. When the 49ers play at night, I schedule work close to home or take the night off.

I haven't looked at the final stats. What Hurts did against Buffalo has zero impact on what he might do against SF. I'm sure you have a source for his stats if you wanna look at them.
Is crow better grilled or fried?
You can let me know Sunday after the game
I don’t troll other teams threads like you do so….

I made 2 posts of Hurts' stats before leaving for work at Halftime. It's well documented here that I work overnights all over Florida and what time I leave depends on where I'm working. Last night was Naples, which is a 2 hour drive, so I had to leave mid game. Sometimes I work closer to home (Orlando, Tampa, etc) and can leave between 9 and 11pm. I get home every morning between 5 and 6am
OMG they have their own Djax!
The guy that trashes his own QB all the time? Not seeing the similarities.
Just the long detailed story about your work haha
Ah. I figured just a "I had to work" wasn't gonna fly here (pun intended) so I gave the fulls.

that was not smart by him. Some dude talking smack from the crowd probably just cost him some cash and headache
Never should touch a fan but I’ve seen a ton of fans get out of pocket and think they can do whatever. I’ve been to games where fans are heckling at events but there’s a few who after getting their beer muscles for 4-5 hrs go over the line and I can’t type what is said here without getting a timeout.

Like there’s good heckling like we did to Andre Either Dodgers OF at 09 Playoff game Vs the Phillies. We just kept chanting his wife’s name. Late in the game during a warm up between innings he went to over to the main guy gave a kid the ball and told the guy good job.

Then I’ve been at games where fans try giving death threats to guys family including kids. That’s not good heckling that’s just being a **** person who should be going to jail
Scum fans
SF giving 2.5 points to a team that basically never loses, at the Linc is beyond disrespectful. I've had this game circled since the schedule came out. I cannot wait to smash these ****ing whiners.
They lost to the Zach Wilson and the JETS. I'm sure vegas would have given the Eagles 13 points if they hadn't done that.
Niners lost 3 in a row to Cle, Min and Cincy. Doesn't really matter what happened back then. It's how the teams are playing now. SF is playing great but Eagles are right there.
Weren’t all 3 losses when Deebo was out? Take away Brown and what happens? These 2 teams are neck and neck. Same with the Cowboys IMO
ehh I know I am biased here, but there is no way you can compare Deebo and AJB. I like Deebo a lot too, but AJB is a top 3-5 WR in the league right now, Deebo is maybe the 3rd option on his own team?

the guy that scares me is no doubt McCaffrrey. If the Eagles pull that crap where they come out lame in the 1st half it could be over because McCaffrey will be able to keep the ball moving for the 2nd half. If the Eagles can get ahead in the 1st half they are in much better shape. Bit Cpt. Obvious there I know, but I think with this game the Eagles can't rely a ton on the 2nd half heroics because the DL could be under-manned again and have to be exhausted from last night.
Not really scared of CMC dude is always a popped hammy from going down. Dude is made if glass
OK....you really NEVER change your opinion on a player, do you?

So you're not scared on the NFLs leading rusher who's second in scrimmage yards (15yds behind Tyreek) who hasn't missed a game since 2021 and plays for the leagues #1 offense. Got it.
Wait weren’t you that stats guy from yesterday in the first quarter? Can you post Hurts’ final stat line for us, you seemed to disappear, it was so weird?
As covered in the 49ers thread, I made 2 posts of Hurts' stats before leaving for work at Halftime. It's well documented here that I work overnights all over Florida and what time I leave depends on where I'm working. Last night was Naples, which is a 2 hour drive, so I had to leave mid game. Sometimes I work closer to home (Orlando, Tampa, etc) and can leave between 9 and 11pm. I get home every morning between 5 and 6am. When the 49ers play at night, I schedule work close to home or take the night off.

I haven't looked at the final stats. What Hurts did against Buffalo has zero impact on what he might do against SF. I'm sure you have a source for his stats if you wanna look at them.
Link?

that was not smart by him. Some dude talking smack from the crowd probably just cost him some cash and headache
Never should touch a fan but I’ve seen a ton of fans get out of pocket and think they can do whatever. I’ve been to games where fans are heckling at events but there’s a few who after getting their beer muscles for 4-5 hrs go over the line and I can’t type what is said here without getting a timeout.

Like there’s good heckling like we did to Andre Either Dodgers OF at 09 Playoff game Vs the Phillies. We just kept chanting his wife’s name. Late in the game during a warm up between innings he went to over to the main guy gave a kid the ball and told the guy good job.

Then I’ve been at games where fans try giving death threats to guys family including kids. That’s not good heckling that’s just being a **** person who should be going to jail
Scum fans
SF giving 2.5 points to a team that basically never loses, at the Linc is beyond disrespectful. I've had this game circled since the schedule came out. I cannot wait to smash these ****ing whiners.
They lost to the Zach Wilson and the JETS. I'm sure vegas would have given the Eagles 13 points if they hadn't done that.
Niners lost 3 in a row to Cle, Min and Cincy. Doesn't really matter what happened back then. It's how the teams are playing now. SF is playing great but Eagles are right there.
Weren’t all 3 losses when Deebo was out? Take away Brown and what happens? These 2 teams are neck and neck. Same with the Cowboys IMO
ehh I know I am biased here, but there is no way you can compare Deebo and AJB. I like Deebo a lot too, but AJB is a top 3-5 WR in the league right now, Deebo is maybe the 3rd option on his own team?

the guy that scares me is no doubt McCaffrrey. If the Eagles pull that crap where they come out lame in the 1st half it could be over because McCaffrey will be able to keep the ball moving for the 2nd half. If the Eagles can get ahead in the 1st half they are in much better shape. Bit Cpt. Obvious there I know, but I think with this game the Eagles can't rely a ton on the 2nd half heroics because the DL could be under-manned again and have to be exhausted from last night.
OK....you really NEVER change your opinion on a player, do you?
haha nope, never. I don't know how he's 'made of glass' when he hasn't missed a game in years?

I hope you feel better about your team next week than you did in October.
It is known that I severely and angrily overreact when things don't go well, then I sleep on it and feel better.

I hope you didn't spend too much time looking for those, but I appreciate the effort in trying to do....IDK...whatever is is you're trying to do there.

Also, do I need to post quotes from the game thread last night where almost every Eagle fan was trashing the play calling, Bradberry, Gainwell, and the team in general? It's a football forum, people get worked up. 😄

Also, do I need to post quotes from the game thread last night where almost every Eagle fan was trashing the play calling, Bradberry, Gainwell, and the team in general? It's a football forum, people get worked up. 😄
Oh the play calling was awful. Bradberry as lost a step (the int made up for it), Gainwell isn't in the same league of talent as Swift but keeps getting the ball, and the only one trashing hurts was you know who.

Link?

@Lehigh98 I don't wanna go into this to much because FBG Mods have itchy trigger fingers, but a laughing emoji isn't really a troll, it's more of a reaction to what I was seeing. It was like watching Real House Husbands of Philadelphia with all the back and forth and I was literally laughing out loud.

But if you wanna take it as a troll post, I can't stop you.

This SF game is the first of two in a row where the opposing team is coming off of 10 days rest. Unfortunate that they are also the two most important remaining games. If you’d have told me preseason we would be going into this SF game with a single loss I’d be ****ing ecstatic.

SF can be beaten, obviously. They are also probably the best team we’ll face for the rest of the year.

They’ve got a lot of options on offense and they are suited to exposing the holes on our defense. The key for us is to get to Purdy early and often. Sweat and Reddick need to step up their game and not give him time or he’ll pick us apart. Not worried about CMC. I know he’s a stud but Jordan Davis is a mini cooper with arms.

If we can string together four quarters of offense like the final two last night then I think we win convincingly. That starts with Lane playing. I’m optimistic as he tried to go yesterday and he’s a tough SOB.

I had this as a win going into the season and I’m still convinced we will.

@Lehigh98 I don't wanna go into this to much because FBG Mods have itchy trigger fingers, but a laughing emoji isn't really a troll, it's more of a reaction to what I was seeing. It was like watching Real House Husbands of Philadelphia with all the back and forth and I was literally laughing out loud.

You asked, I answered. Let's at least keep it to the Eagles if you like this thread so much.

You asked, I answered.
I wasn't trolling, but again, I can't control how you take posts.

Here's ALL my posts in this thread. Find me the troll posts please:

Link

Last edited:
This SF game is the first of two in a row where the opposing team is coming off of 10 days rest.
Will also be 2nd and 3rd straight game where the other team has more rest than us, since we just played BUF on a short week. And if we get flexed to MNF @SEA (as currently speculated) the NYG game will the 4th one in 5 weeks. We not only have a tougher schedule of opponents this year, but also tougher scheduling of the games.

You asked, I answered.

Link
No one cares, just quit the threadcrapping please or do it in your 49ers thread.

Hopefully Lane, Goedert, and the rest of the guys heal up in time, this could be another classic. But to keep things in perspective, there's a good chance we'll meet again in the playoffs and that game will be way more important anyway.

You asked, I answered.

Link
Between all your posting about how it’s “weird” that Eagles fans post in the SF thread, and your posting in this thread or the Eagles game threads, it’s a wonder you get anything else done.

All good. We get it, the Eagles have been living rent free in the SF teams’ and fans’ heads for damn near a year now. We’ll square it all away on Sunday. Gonna be a helluva game.

You asked, I answered.

Link
No one cares, just quit the threadcrapping please or do it in your 49ers thread.
You won't because you can't find any Maybe put me on ignore if you don't like actual football discussion in your team thread, cuz that's all I do when I come in here.

See ya Sunday

Hopefully Lane, Goedert, and the rest of the guys heal up in time, this could be another classic. But to keep things in perspective, there's a good chance we'll meet again in the playoffs and that game will be way more important anyway.
Yup. Almost wonder if you play this game close to the vest and don’t give them too much film, knowing that there’s a good chance at a repeat NFCCG. We can suffer a loss this week, and possibly next week in Dallas, and still be the 1 seed.

You asked, I answered.

Link
Between all your posting about how it’s “weird” that Eagles fans post in the SF thread, and your posting in this thread or the Eagles game threads, it’s a wonder you get anything else done.

All good. We get it, the Eagles have been living rent free in the SF teams’ and fans’ heads for damn near a year now. We’ll square it all away on Sunday. Gonna be a helluva game.
Yeah it's weird when fans of other teams go in a thread to troll and sling insults. I don't do that in other teams threads. Never have. But you see what you want and that's fine.

Anyway, to keep it football, I'm hoping for no injuries on either side, I dont want any sissy excuses from either fan base.

You asked, I answered.

Link
You won't because you can't find any Maybe put me on ignore if you don't like actual football discussion in your team thread, cu that's all I do when I come in here.
:rolleyes: Good idea, thanks.

You asked, I answered.

Link

Yeah it's weird when fans of other teams go in a thread to troll and sling insults. I don't do that in other teams threads. Never have. But you see what you want and that's fine.

Anyway, to keep it football, I'm hoping for no injuries on either side, I dont want any sissy excuses from either fan base.
lol says the guy who’s a fan of the team that made nothing but sissy excuses for the last year.

You asked, I answered.

Link

lol says the guy who’s a fan of the team that made nothing but sissy excuses for the last year.
You mean like This?

If it rains this Sunday, yall will have an advantage. Pray that weather report is accurate.

You asked, I answered.

Link

You mean like This?

If it rains this Sunday, yall will have an advantage. Pray that weather report is accurate.
No like this

Link?

You asked, I answered.

Link

Nailed it 💯. In his defense if you go to the niners thread it’s mainly him posting 6 times in a row to himself.

You asked, I answered.

Link

You mean like This?

No like this
Hmmmm....164 days after the NFCCG he was asked about the game by a Philly journalist. All he did was answer the question and someone in his camp ended the phone call.

"It’s been 164 days since the Eagles defeated the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

Zach Gelb, a Temple grad and a former 94.1 WIP intern, spoke with Samuel for a few minutes...about the 49ers’ quarterback situation before bringing up the Eagles.

“We’re not going to keep talking about it,” Samuel said. “I said what I said.”

The Eagles will host the 49ers in a Week 13 rematch of the NFC championship game during the 2023 season, but Samuel didn’t have any predictions to offer.

“I don’t know. Just wait until Week 13, 12, whatever week it is, and we’ll show you,” Samuel said.

At that point, a woman’s voice chimed in to tell a surprised Gelb, “Hey, guys, alright, we’re good to go,” ending the interview.

Not really sure what you were going for here, but It sounds like that Eagles fanboy/interviewer was trying to get Deebo riled up and he didn't take the bait

:shrug:

Last edited:
Nailed it 💯. In his defense if you go to the niners thread it’s mainly him posting 6 times in a row to himself.
Lol. Not my fault there's not a lot of chatter in the 49er thread. I post things for others, not myself. It's a thankless job but someone's gotta do it. Thanks for stopping by!

Scum fans
I suspect Trent Williams is as valuable to them as Lane Johnson is to us.

Of course he is, the rest of the SF line is trash.

Link?

Who do you figure reported him? For nothing

Ya’ll are weirdos in here. Seriously

yeah I don't have a big problem with the line
Only Eagles fans would feel slighted lol

“NOONE RESPECTS US!!!”

lol

Link?

Who do you figure reported him? For nothing
Only football talk guys. Only football.

Ya’ll are weirdos in here. Seriously
Go hang in the niners thread, they could use you. TIA.

My eagle fan buds were dipping their crow in olive oil after losing to KC in the Super Bowl last year.

My eagle fan buds were dipping their crow in olive oil after losing to KC in the Super Bowl last year.
Weak. Are you even a Chiefs fan? If not Extremely weak.

How is Brian Johnson being talked about as a head coaching candidate?
I don't watch this as closely as you guys but why so much hate? The Eagles are probably the best 2nd half team in the league this year? That speaks volumes to the coaching staff and the adjustments that they make. Is he not calling the plays in the 2nd half?

Users who are viewing this thread