What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NFL Draft (2 Viewers)

The 2024 NFL Draft is scheduled to take place from April 25 to April 27. Round 1: Thursday, April 25 at 8 p.m. ET. Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 26 at 7 p.m. ET. Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 27 at noon ET.

Would love to actually know what time they'll start making picks... And agree that it'll be around 8:30pm... I have to set an alarm to get up to watch the first bit of it (it'll be 2:30am here) so really wanna catch as much sleep as possible.

The 2024 NFL Draft is scheduled to take place from April 25 to April 27. Round 1: Thursday, April 25 at 8 p.m. ET. Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 26 at 7 p.m. ET. Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 27 at noon ET.
That is the start of the dog and pony show. Expect the first pick around 8:30 pm ET.
Thanks.

I saw something where coverage starts at 11:00am on one of the networks so I was wondering.

That is the start of the dog and pony show. Expect the first pick around 8:30 pm ET.
Thanks.

I saw something where coverage starts at 11:00am on one of the networks so I was wondering.
Probably NFL Network. They'll be talking about the draft all day leading up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread