What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - 30 years ago, from the makers of V.I. Warshawski (17 Viewers)

Heads up but if you are going on socials to see what the media is saying about the pod and all, stay away from the comment section. A lot of folks outting themselves and not looking too good. Let’s just say their employer wouldn’t appreciate their comments either. Save yourselves the trouble and headache

Heads up but if you are going on socials to see what the media is saying about the pod and all, stay away from the comment section. A lot of folks outting themselves and not looking too good. Let’s just say their employer wouldn’t appreciate their comments either. Save yourselves the trouble and headache

And anyone laughing at this well let’s just say you are showing your true colors as well

WTF this is horrendous

#Eagles HC Chip Kelly forced rookie CB Roc Carmichael to cut his hair.

“I want you to be more presentable.”

This was a “prime example” of Kelly being uncomfortable around black players, says LeSean McCoy.

I don’t know how Chip got away with not being talked to by the NFLPA while in the nfl. And this is just part of what people know so far publicly

WTF this is horrendous

#Eagles HC Chip Kelly forced rookie CB Roc Carmichael to cut his hair.

“I want you to be more presentable.”

This was a “prime example” of Kelly being uncomfortable around black players, says LeSean McCoy.

I don’t know how Chip got away with not being talked to by the NFLPA while in the nfl. And this is just part of what people know so far publicly
Not trying to defend Chip, at all. But the stuff Shady and Djax were talking about wasn’t overt racism- although it would not surprise me if he were really racist.

He definitely did not relate well to black players, and was culturally “tone-deaf” and really, really inappropriate. He also came across as a complete coward- not willing to confront star players directly, sending interns to go talk to position coaches about stuff. And he was a bully with control issues- he didn’t have a problem telling Carmichael to “cut his hair” because he was a borderline player to make the cut.

The stuff with Djax was deplorable- as was the way he traded Shady. Good riddance to bad garbage.

chip kelly as one of the worst hires ever. one of the best things about lurie is his ability to move off a coach fairly quickly.
I file Chip Kelly under the "Everything happens for a reason" sorta theme. Would Howie be the GM he is now, if he wasn't sent off to exile for a year? On the same note, going with Howie, I personally believe he needed a big big miss like Reagor over Jefferson to further his growth (even though he DID get Jalen Hurts in the same draft, b/c ya know, missed out on Russel Wilson). I think he has learned a lot from those 2 instances/failures that he is a smart guy, but you can't always act like you are the smartest guy in the room. Within a few years of the banishment, we got our first Lombardi. Ever since the JJ miss, the drafts have been very very good.

But still, f*** Chip Kelly also.

Users who are viewing this thread